Muddy Sister (Mud hole Sister)

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
TBoneTony

Muddy Sister (Mud hole Sister)

Postby TBoneTony » Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:36 pm

Originally titled Mud hole Sister, Muddy Sister is a story I had made for the QSLO competition back in 2006. Since the forum died this story has been an unknown classic in my collection of stories I had made for the quicksand community and only known to a select few. Hope you all enjoy it. -TBoneTony

-----

Muddy sister Story 1 (PG13+)
Topic: Mud
TBone Tony

You are 19 and ready for college, your sister is 18 and she is ready for high school but the thing is that she is late, you are annoyed because as many girls are, everything is all about appearances.
As a boy, appearances are not as important to you as you have known many girls when you were in high school and sometimes the most beautiful are also the meanest girls.
You don’t know why it is so but as a boy, all you have ever wanted was a girl to like you for the way you are, not for the look. Besides from the pimples on your teenage face you would have more worries if you were worried about appearances. Being 18 you are now expected to be taking more responsibility and even act more like an adult in some occasions.
“Hey sis…bus is coming!” You yell out.
“Just a minute!” your sister says.

Minutes later, you have missed the bus.
“Dam…this is your fault!!!!” you shout out to your sister in frustration.
“It’s not my fault that my hair took a while to get into place after brushing it, I don’t want to come to my first day of high school with my hair all messed up.”
Your sister replies.
No matter how you try to say it to her, the fact remains that you and your sister now have to walk to high school and college.

The rain pours down hard as you and your sister now have to walk in the rain and through the bush to where you need to go for college and where she needs to go for high school, it has been two weeks since your family had moved into this country area and you have become aware of where you are going. The bush however looks different when it’s raining compared to when it was dry last week.
As the rain pours down, you realise that you need to find some shelter, but you don’t trust the houses because as new people in a country town, you simply don’t trust strangers because you know well that you and even your 18 year old sister are vulnerable to some predators who you wish not to know but you are aware of their existence.
“Here sis, we can shelter under this tree as the rain goes past.” You call out to your sister.
“Coming big bro.” she says.
Your sister follows you under the tree where you are standing and she hugs you close, suddenly your hair stands at the back of your head.
“Why are you hugging me?” You ask.
Your sister looks up at you with her eyes glowing wide with emotion.
“Why not, we are brother and sister. We always hugged when we were younger.” She replies.
You can’t help but feel your face glow red with embarrassment but then your feel your sister’s breasts against your chest that are covered by the layers of jumpers and skivvy you and your sister are wearing. In these cold times of the year you are mostly dressed for the winter where you have to travel to college and brave the rain and even the frosty snow when the morning temperature is below 0 degrees Celsius.
Suddenly you then realise that even at age 18, your sister is becoming more mature. She’s almost grown into a young woman.
Then as you start to warm into your sister’s hug, you suddenly back yourself away. Afraid that your 19 year old mind might interpret this differently. You knew that a hug is never more than a friendship or a sibling thing but there was a time you used to be so open to hugs. But since that time you had a crush on a girl that you had knew for many years, you tried to hug her in a friendship way but she and her friends took it a bit differently and they tore you away from her, claiming you were trying to sexually harass her. Since then you had never given anybody a hug from the fear of being called a pervert or and jerk.
Your sister looks at you as you break the hug.
“Why are you turning away big bro? We used to hug many times when we were younger.” She says.
You look into your sisters eyes, you are not quite sure of what to say. Should you say that things are different since you are more older and wiser and even more sexually active. Should you say to her that there are some examples of people, generally males around 18 to 25 that commit these crimes of sexual assault even against their siblings and that you are afraid of being ladled like them from a simple hug?
Confusing thoughts go through your head. When is something a friendship and when is something a relationship, when is something only shared between siblings and when is something only shared between lovers? These days some people think that a hug is something only between close friends and sometimes some people think of a hug as something special between two lovers because of the body contact. You don’t know who’s to believe, there are so many cases of women suing young men all because someone thinking they are doing something sick but you are actually doing something quite innocent.
When you talked to your dad about these things, he is more confused than you are because back in his days there was no such thing as sexual harassment, there was no such thing as homosexuality back when he was growing up, you feel like you are in a mine field and you are not sure of where to steep from the fear of making a mistake.
“I…I don’t know…” is all that you can say to your sister.
“Is it because I’m ugly?” she asks.
“No, it is not that.” You try to calm her down.
“All I want is just a hug brother…like what we used to have…I don’t understand why you are always afraid of giving me a hug brother but ever since we have grown into teenagers, I feel more isolated from you, I don’t know what to ask you as you are always turning away from me. I HATE YOU!!!!!” Your sister yells at you as she runs off into the woods into the rain.
“Sis…NO…” You try to say but she is already gone.
“Dam…why dose she have to be so emotional?” You ask yourself.
More importantly you try to ask yourself why are you so afraid to tell her…but then you understand why, if you try to tell her the reason why you are afraid to hug your sister, you pass the fear onto her and then she will lose everything that is so special about her, her free spirit and her innocence. You love your sister too much to hurt her but the more you try not to tell her, the more you make her emotionally confused.
“Perhaps it is time to tell her…” A voice inside you says.
As you take a step out of the shelter of the tree, you hear a yell ahead of you.
“HHHHHEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLPPPPPPPP MMMMMMEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!”
Your awareness wakes as you realise the screaming voice you heard.

You run towards the voice praying that a rapist or something is not attacking your sister, or something like a wolf or a bear.
As you reach the open path, you see your sister in the middle of muddy ground up to her hips in mud.
“Help me brother, I’m sinking. This is like quicksand but it’s muddier.” She shouts out to you.
“Hang on Sis, I will think of a way to save you.” You cry out towards her.
Your eyes search franticly around for something like an over hanging branch or a rope or vine to use to drag her out. You have a look at the muddy ground that your sister is sinking in and you realise that she is sinking into a mud hole, that is much more deadlier than quicksand.
Then you look at how far she is away from you, 10 meters out and nothing for her to grab onto. There is no way you could ever reach out to her without risking yourself to sink in the mud with her too.
Suddenly a crazy thought went though your mind, its crazy but worth a shot.
“Sis…you have to throw me your jumper and shirt.” You tell your sister.
“Why would you want me to take off my clothes, my track pants are too deep.”
“Just do it, I will tie my clothes together and you throw me yours so I can tie them together and throw them over to you so it will be like a rope. Then I can pull you out.”
You take off your jumper and skivvy and you tie the long sleeve arms to join them together, you then take off your pants to tie them tightly together. You don’t care of your sister sees you in your boxer shorts, what is important now is saving her life.
“Here is my jumper and skivvy bro.” Your sister says as she throws her stuff to you.
You tie them together along with your clothes and now they can stretch far enough to rescue your sister.
You throw the long pile of tied clothes over the mud to reach your sister.
“Hurry sis, grab on.” You yell out to her.
Your sister who is now up to her chest in the mud grabs onto the long clothes tied together like pieces of rope. As she pulls on it, the mud reachers her bra and you can’t help but notice how beautiful your sister looks in the mud. But then you shake these thoughts from your mind and you pull her in.
As you pull, your sister makes slow progress.
“Hurry brother, the mud is sucking me down to my shoulders.”
You pull harder but suddenly the slippery mud makes you lose your footing on the hard dry ground.
“NOOOOO!!!!!!” you scream.
<SPLASH>
You are now hip deep in the mud along with your sister.
“Sister, grab my hands.” You say as your arms reach out to her.
Your sister gabs your hands and you pull her up to your level in the mud. The good thing is that you have delayed her submission to the mud but the bad thing is that now you are now stuck in the mud with her, there is no way for you or your sister to escape.
You look at your sister as you could see the fear and terror deep in her eyes as you realise that you are now sinking with her.
“I’m sorry Sis…it seems like we are going to die here.” You cry.
Tears fall from your eyes but your sister then touches her hands next to your face.
“It is not your fault big brother, you tried to save me and that is all that matters. I love you brother.” Your sister cries as she leans her mud-coated body towards you.
Suddenly your eyes widen as your sister places her pink lips onto yours.
Then your close your eyes as she deepens the kiss on your own lips. This was the first time you have ever been kissed, even with all the girls you have had a crush on, your first kiss is coming from your sister. Your mind spins as you don’t know what to do, but as you realise what sort of position you and your sister are in, you then understand why your sister is kissing you.
Your sister has always been a romantic with all the chick movies she has watched, having your first kiss is meant to be something special.
Now as your eyes start to open, you can see the mud rising all around you as the mud crushes you and your sister’s bodies together in the mud hole that is rising up your chests.
As you break the kiss, you look down to see your sister’s breasts concealed by her bra now being enveloped by the mud again, this time your strong hard chest is being squished into them as they are now sucked under the mud.
Your heart beats faster and faster as you can feel the mud sucking you and your sister deeper and deeper into the mud, soon the mud will be over your head and you realise that you and your sister are doomed.
“I…I…I love you sis.” You whisper to her.
“I love you too brother, you know…you are a great kisser, if I were to die now, the highlight of my life will be my kiss with you, because you are my first just now.”
You look at your sister and then understand why she kissed you, even though you are her brother, she feels nothing wrong for just kissing you as you and her are going to die, she just wants to die with her memories of having her first kiss with you.
It makes no sense but somehow you understand her as you feel the same way too, all the time you have had many girls you have made great friends with but none of them have ever been in a romantic relationship with you. The only girl who has been close to you has been your sister.
You know you can’t have sex with her but it dose not hide how you feel about her. Without your sister then you would not have known how to communicate with girls.
You then begin to feel thankful that your sister cares so much abut you.
“Thanks sis…that means a lot, you know if we were to survive this then you would have made a lucky boy very happy one day.” You say to her.

As the mud creeps over your shoulders, you see the walls of the mud hole begin to develop around you as you and your sister are being sucked deeper and deeper down to your deaths.
“Looks like this is the end bro…even now that I know we are going to die…I’m happy anyway because you are here with me.” you sister cries with tears flowing out of her eyes.
She then hugs your strong body closer to her as she shows her emotions for you. Pouring out her heart to you and showing you how much you mean to her.
You hug her back, you don’t care if it is your sister that you feel her bare skin against your own. It gives you a soft and warm feeling inside you, not sexual but still an enjoyable loving feeling to have.
Then with all the things you have feared about since you were accused of sexual harassing your female friend two years ago, you realise that you have done nothing wrong at all, a hug is not always sexual, it can be a friendly thing to have between friends or even between siblings who care about each other.

The mud walls are getting higher and higher around you and your sister. Both of you and your sister’s heads are now sucked under the mud and now all you see of the outside world is the hole above you that is slowly closing over your head.
“I love you brother, I’m sorry that we missed the buss and now we are going to die here all because of me.” Your sister cries.
“There is nothing to be sorry about sis…I love you too no matter what.” You tell her.
Then as the mud walls begin to close around you and your sister, you press your lips onto your sister as you give her your final kiss.
“Ugh…” your sister gasps as the mud falls into the hole covering over you and her together.
You hold her body as you and your sister breathe in each other’s mouths both saving each other’s air as you both are being sucked deeper down into the darkness of the mud hole.
The mud presses your body closer and tighter, you realise that there is not much time left in your life as the mud around you slowly crushes you and your sister to death.
But then suddenly as you push your sister higher, you feel yourself stop and you feel your bare feet hit hard ground.
Then you come up with a plan, you know that it is the end for you but perhaps there is a chance that you can save your sister that is hanging onto life with the air in your kisses.
You then gather all the remaining energy within your body that is being crushed under the thick crushing mud around you.
In seconds, you break your kiss on your sister and up use your arms to push her body above the surface and as you push her up, you free your sister’s body from the mud as she slips above the muddy surface and you use your hands to slide her to dry ground.
But then the mud caves in on you more as there is a gap where your sister used to be and now as life passes before your eyes, the mud crushes you to death. The last images in your mind were of your sister, praying that she is safe and she would be able to live her life without you.

Your soul leaves your body and rises above the mud, as you look down you see your sister on dry land gasping for air but then she wakes up.
“Bro…brother…NNNOOOOOO!!!!!!” she screams as she sees your hands slide down in the mud.
She slides her bare and slender body across the mud and pull your arms up, she also grabs onto some dry mud that had just developed and pulls your arms above the surface of the mud.
Time stops for your soul as you see your loving sister pull your limp body from the mud.
“Brother…brother…please come back to me…please!!!!” you sister cries as she puts her hands on your chest and begins to pump her hands on top of your rib cage to try and re-start your heart.
Suddenly you feel your soul begin to be pulled back towards your limp body as your sister tries to bring you to life once more.
“Brother…brother…don’t die, please don’t die…I LOVE YOU BROTHER!!!!!”

You gasp as you take in vital air, your eyes open as you look up at your sister who is coved in as much mud as you are now.
“Thank god your alive.” Your sister cries.
You bring your arms around her body as you embrace her in a deep and loving hug, not a sexual one but more of like a brother and sister hug.
“Thanks sis, for saving my life.” You say to her as you deepen your hug on her body.

As you think about how lucky you are to be alive, you then look at your muddy clothes that you had tied in knots to form a long rope that you did when you tried to save your sister from before.
How are you going to explain to your teacher once when you reach college at lunch that you are late and your clothes are all muddy. But that dose not matter now, at least you and your sister are both alive.
Perhaps your sister will be able to have her first kiss by someone other than you and even make that lucky boy happy one day.
And by the way your sister liked you kissing her, you might be able to have a chance of having your first kiss with a girl that is not your sister and she will like you for the way you are. And you even have a chance to make her happy someday too.

The End

Copyright TBone Tony 2006

----
And here is an extra story that was meant to be the sister's events of the story. -TBoneTony

----

Muddy sister Story 2 (PG13+)
Topic: Mud
TBone Tony

You are 18 and ready for your first day of high school, your brother is 19 and he is ready for college but the thing is that you can’t go with your hair sticking up like that, you are annoyed because no matter how much you try to comb it down, it still sticks itself up, everything is all about appearances.
As a girl, appearances are important because you won’t want your teacher or your friends to see your hair all messed around like when you just wake up from a deep sleep, it is not a good way to make a first impression.
“Hey sis…bus is coming!” Your brother yells out from down stairs.
“Just a minute!” you say.

Minutes later, you have missed the bus.
“Dam…this is your fault!!!!” your brother shouts out to you in frustration.
“It’s not my fault that my hair took a while to get into place after brushing it, I don’t want to come to my first day of high school with my hair all messed up.”
You reply.
No matter how you try to say it to him, the fact remains that you and your brother now have to walk to high school and college.

The rain pours down hard as you and your brother now have to walk in the rain and through the bush to where you need to go for high school and where he needs to go for college, it has been two weeks since your family had moved into this country area and you have become aware of where you are going. The bush however looks different when it’s raining compared to when it was dry last week.
As the rain pours down, you realise that you need to find some shelter.
“Here sis, we can shelter under this tree as the rain goes past.” Your brother calls out to you.
“Coming big bro.” you answer.
You follow your brother under the tree where you are standing and you hug him close, to keep your body warm with him.
“Why are you hugging me?” Your brother asks.
You look up at your brother with your eyes glowing wide with emotion.
“Why not, we are brother and sister. We always hugged when we were younger.” You explain.
Ever since you and your big brother were young children, you loved to play with him, weather it be sport or playing with dolls, you and your brother were extra close even if the age difference was just two years.
But since when you were 14 years old, you seem to realise that your brother had somehow changed a bit, perhaps it was from the pressure of manliness of high school or something.
Your brother was 16 at the time and every time you tried to give him a hug after coming home from school, he somehow never returned the hug. You honestly don’t know why.

You look at your brother as he breaks the hug.
“Why are you turning away big bro? We used to hug many times when we were younger.” You ask.
You look into his eyes. You are not quite sure of what is going on. Is it become an issue of his friends that laughed at him for hugging you that he is now afraid a simple hug?
Confusing thoughts go through your head. Why is it when boys reach a certain age that they are afraid of being weak and don’t want to hug that feels so good and something quite innocent?
When you talked to your mum about these things, she is more confused than you are because back in her days men were always nice and friendly when it comes to give hugs.
Is it because that your brother has seen so many movies with beautiful women that he sees you as something that is ugly.
“I…I don’t know…” is all that your brother can say to you.
“Is it because I’m ugly?” you ask.
“No, it is not that.” he tries to calm you down.
“All I want is just a hug brother…like what we used to have…I don’t understand why you are always afraid of giving me a hug brother but ever since we have grown into teenagers, I feel more isolated from you, I don’t know what to ask you as you are always turning away from me. I HATE YOU!!!!!” You yell out your inner emotions from inside as you start to run off into the woods and into the rain.
“Sis…NO…” He yells but you keep running with tears flowing out of your eyes as you start to cry.
“God…why dose he have to be such a unemotional robot?” You ask yourself.
You run into a clearing and you stop to take a few minutes to yourself.
Memories flow though your mind back when you and your brother were as close as cheese stuck to pizza topping. Back when you were 13 years old, you and your brother were on a family holiday in Sydney, Australia.

(Flashback)
You are lying on your back on the flat sunbathing chair after swimming in the pool that you and your brother had just swam in. He continues to swim around the deeper parts of the pool as you take time to relax.
Your family had taken a trip to Sydney Australia to visit some family friends who lived there and now you are staying in a motel where it has pay-TV in the rooms and even a deluxe pool that is free to swim in at any time you and your brother wanted to.

Your body glistens in the sun as you relax and let the droplets of water drip from your body. You are wearing your light pink bikini on your 13-year-old body and you take pride in making sure you take good care of it.
Then suddenly you start to feel a tickle against the fabric of your bikini bottom.
“Hey…something tickles.” You gasp a bit.
You think it is a gumleaf from a tree that had fallen on your body from above you, but at you move your head up to look what is tickling you, you gasp louder as you see eight long legs crawl up over your bikini bottom.
You froze in fear as you realise that there is a large black spider that has crawled up your thighs and now it is crawling over your bikini bottom.
Your heart beats faster as the hairy black legs crawl towards your belly and as the legs touch your bare skin, you sheik as bit…but you are frozen in fear as you find it hard to yell out to your brother who is only 20 meters away swimming in the pool.
The large black spider crawls over your belly and you could see a trail of sticky silk that it leaves as its abdomen touches your skin that is starting to break out in Goosebumps.
As the spider crawls up to your ribs, you finally breathe a bit faster as the spider will be less likely to fall off your hyperventilating navel that is breathing in and out air as fast as a balloon.
“Bro…bro…brother…help…” you shriek out in horror.
Your brother hears your high-pitched gasps and runs over to you.
“What is it sis?” He asks you.
But then he gasps in terror as he sees the spider that is crawling on your chest.
“Hurry…I think it’s going to bite me.” You whisper.
“That is a funnel web spider, one of the most deadliest spiders in Australia.” He says.
Your heart pounds faster and faster in sheer terror as you stare wide eyes at the venomous spider that is slowly crawling towards your developing breasts concealed by your bikini top.
“I will get something to get it off.” Your brother says. “Don’t move.”
“Hurry…please…” you whisper as you struggle to hold back your fear of the spider on you.
Your eyes are wide with horror as the spider climbs over your bikini top, you hope it dose not catch it’s legs within your cleavage as it will be a nightmare for your brother to get this gross creature off you.
As the hairy legs of the funnel web spider crawl over your bikini top and near your collar, your eyes grow wider and your mouth gasps open as you see it’s fangs stick out of its maw.
You feel like screaming but you can’t make a noise as the sheer horror of the spider’s fangs stares at you in your face.
“Bro…it going to strike!!!!” you shriek higher in pitch.
Time stands still as the spider lifts its fangs up and ready to strike your skin near your collar.
But just as the drip of the venom hits your skin and burns with pain before the spider is ready to strike, the spider is knocked off your body like a golf ball with a fly swat.
Then you see your brother squash the spider with the swat that he hit the spider with.
You stare into your brother’s eyes as within seconds before certain death, your brother has heroically saved your life.
“Oh…thank you brother!!!!!” you cry out.
You bring your body closer to your brother to give him a huge hug and your heart thumps erratically as you had just survived a scare from a venomous spider.
“Are you ok sis?” Your brother asks you.
“I’m fine…I’m just happy to see you here.” You reply.
Your brother deepens your hug by bringing your body closer to him. You then feel a feeling inside you that tells you that your brother is here for you as he cares about you so much that he will risk his life for you. You are so glad to have him with you and be here for you now. You don’t care who is around because you love your brother and it feels so good to hug him. It comforts you to have his strong teenage body against your skin as your developing teenage breasts concealed by your bikini top are squished against his and you wish that this hug would last forever.
(End of Flashback)

It has been a long time since your brother had hugged you like that, every night you dream about it and pray that your brother will hug you like that again.
Most of all, you pray that his emotional side will return once again.
As your mind comes back to reality, you look down and realise that your legs are half submerged in mud.
“HHHHHEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLPPPPPPPP MMMEEEEE!!!!!!!” you scream out hoping that your brother could hear you.
You try to move your legs but with every movement your legs slip deeper and deeper into the mud.
Then as you see someone come towards you, your heart skips a beat when you realise that your brother has come to once again save your life.
“Help me brother, I’m sinking. This is like quicksand but its muddier.” You shout out to your brother.
“Hang on Sis, I will think of a way to save you.” he cries out towards you.
Your brothers eyes search franticly around for something like an over hanging branch or a rope or vine to use to drag you out. He has a look at the muddy ground that you are slowly sinking in and he tells you that you are sinking into a mud hole, that is much more deadlier than quicksand.
“Sis…you have to throw me your jumper and shirt.” He tells you.
“Why would you want me to take off my clothes, my track pants are too deep.”
“Just do it, I will tie my clothes together and you throw me yours so I can tie them together and throw them over to you so it will be like a rope. Then I can pull you out.”
Take your clothes off??? Is he serious???
Thoughts run through your mind but you quickly realise that he is going to use your clothes to construct a rope but you are sure to leave your bra on, your mother has told you that you should not show your pure 18 year old breasts to anybody who is not a female, especially your brother.
You take off your jumper and skivvy but that is all you can take off as your track pants have sunk too deep into the mud to reach them, plus with the mud they will be too slippery so it is best not to take them off at all.
“Here is my jumper and skivvy bro.” You shout out as you throw your stuff to your brother who is trying to save your life once again like he did 3 years before.

As your brother ties all the clothes to form a hard firm and strong rope, he throws out the rope in your direction.
“Hurry sis, grab on.” he yells out to you.
You are now up to you chest in the mud as you grab onto the long clothes tied together like pieces of rope. As you pull on it, the mud reachers you bra and you can’t help but shiver as the cold mud hits your tender breasts, it feels so cold against your body like it is trying to squeeze all the air out of you.
As you hold onto the clothes, your brother pulls you in but against the thick slurps of mud are making you go at a slow progress.
“Hurry brother, the mud is sucking me down to my shoulders.” You cry out in fear.
Your brother pulls harder but suddenly you see the slippery mud is making your brother lose his footing on the hard dry ground.
“NOOOOO!!!!!!” he screams.
<SPLASH>
It is too late.
Your brother is now hip deep in the mud along with you.
“Sister, grab my hands.” Your brother says as his arms reach out for you.
You grab your brother’s hands and you are pulled up to his level in the mud at hip deep. The good thing is that your brother has now delayed you submission to the mud but the bad thing is that now he is now stuck in the mud with you, there is no way for you or your brother to escape.
You look at your brother as you could see the fear and terror deep in his eyes as you realise that you are continually sinking along with him.
“I’m sorry Sis…it seems like we are going to die here.” He cries.
Tears fall from his eyes but you then touch your hands next to his face.
Your heart pounds within your chest as you realise that this is the first time your brother has ever shown any real emotion and he is human after all.
“It is not your fault big brother, you tried to save me and that is all that matters. I love you brother.” You cry as you lean you mud-coated body towards your loving brother.

Suddenly your heart beats faster and faster as you place your pink lips onto your brother.
Then your close your eyes as you deepens the kiss on his own lips. This was the first time you have ever been kissed, even with all the boys you have had a crush on, your first kiss is coming from your big brother. Your mind spins as you realise how special this means to you, you and your brother are now close for the first time in 3 years, even this kiss equals the hug he gave you when he saved your life from that venomous spider 3 years ago.
Now you are feeling that special moment again but this time in a special kiss that you will last until you die. And by the way you and your brother are now sinking into the mud hole now then death is not too far away.
Now as your eyes start to open, you can see the mud rising all around you as the mud crushes you and your brother’s bodies together in the mud hole that is rising up your chests.
As you break the kiss, you look down to see your breasts concealed by you bra now being enveloped by the mud again, this time your brother’s strong hard chest is being squished into them as they are now sucked under the mud.
Your heart beats faster and faster as you can feel the mud sucking you and your brother deeper and deeper into the mud, soon the mud will be over your head and you realise that you and your brother are doomed.
“I…I…I love you sis.” He whispers into your ear.
“I love you too brother, you know…you are a great kisser, if I were to die now, the highlight of my life will be my kiss with you, because you are my first just now.”
You just feel so good even under this traumatic circumstance, but it is no use fighting, there is honestly no escape from this mud so you embrace your fate as you embrace your brother deep within the mud.
“Thanks sis…that means a lot, you know if we were to survive this then you would have made a lucky boy very happy one day.” You say to her.
Your hearts beats even deeper to your brothers compliments, you had always loved the chick movies and your face blushes as you realise what you are doing with him. But to even die here without a kiss would be a waste to your life, suddenly you feel that your kiss with your brother is not such a bad thing as now you and your brother are now close again. Even closer as the time when you were a little girl playing sport with your big brother, or even playing dolls with him as he did not mind playing with dolls as long as you were there.

As the mud creeps over your shoulders, you see the walls of the mud hole begin to develop around you as you and your brother are being sucked deeper and deeper down to your deaths.
“Looks like this is the end bro…even now that I know we are going to die…I’m happy anyway because you are here with me.” You cry with tears flowing out of you eyes.
You then hug your brother’s strong muscular body closer to you as you show your intimate emotions for him. Pouring out your heart to him and showing your brother how much he means to you.
He hugs you back and you don’t care if it is your brother that you feel her bare skin against your own. It gives you a soft and warm feeling inside you, not sexual but still an enjoyable loving feeling to have.
Then with all the things you have feared about your brother losing that passion and emotion he use to have for you, it is all gone as the evidence shows that he still cares deeply for you as you do for him. If he was not related to you then you would have had dreams and desires of being even closer but you have always known that in reality life dose not work that way, you have to find someone else who is not related to you in order to be more closer to them than you are with your brother. But with so many immature boys around it has been hard for you to find the right one and perhaps you never will if you are going to die now. That is why you hold your body closer to your brother’s as this will be the closest thing you will ever get to be complete.

The mud walls are getting higher and higher around you and your brother. Both of you and your brother’s heads are now sucked under the mud and now all you see of the outside world is the hole above you that is slowly closing over your head.
“I love you brother, I’m sorry that we missed the bus and now we are going to die here all because of me.” You cry.
“There is nothing to be sorry about sis…I love you too no matter what.” Your brother comforts your tears.
Then as the mud walls begin to close around you and your brother, you press your lips onto his as you give your brother your final kiss.
“Ugh…” you gasp as the mud falls into the hole covering over you and him together.
Your brother holds you body as you and your brother breathe in each other’s mouths both saving each other’s air as you both are being sucked deeper down into the darkness of the mud hole.
The mud presses your body closer and tighter, you realise that there is not much time left in your life as the mud around you slowly crushes you and your sister to death.
But then suddenly you are pushed higher until your head breaks your head above the mud and you gasp in vital oxygen.

You look at the mud that you are pulled from, but you realise that your brother has saved your life as his hands are then sucked under the mud.
“Bro…brother…NNNOOOOOO!!!!!!” you scream out loud as you plunge your hands down in the mud.
You slide you bare and slender body across the mud and pull your heroic brother’s arms up, you also grabs onto some dry mud that had just developed and pull his limp body above the surface of the mud.
“Brother…brother…please come back to me…please!!!!” you cry as you put your hands on his hard flat chest and begin to pump your hands on top of his rib cage to try and re-start his heart beat.
You pump his chest franticly praying that you have not lost your brother, tears come from your eyes as you hope that he is still alive.
“Brother…brother…don’t die, please don’t die…I LOVE YOU BROTHER!!!!!”
Then as you feel your brother’s limp body shake with spasms, he coughs up mud and he gasps in vital air.
“Thank god your alive.” You cry out in happiness.
You bring your arms around his body as you embrace your brother in a deep and loving hug, not a sexual one but more of like a brother and sister hug.
“Thanks sis, for saving my life.” he says to you as your brother deepens his hug on your muddy body.

You embrace your loving brother in the biggest hug you had ever given him in your life and he lovingly returns it, now that you and him are both alive, it seems that your brother is not afraid of hugs anymore. And you feel so happy just to be alive with him hugging your muddy body next to him.
Perhaps one day you will find a boy just as strong and loving with emotions he would share with you, then you will have someone else to share big and grateful hugs with other than just your big brother.
And even he will have a chance to find a girl that loves him as much as you do and he will be happy too knowing that he dose not have to always hide his emotions just to be a man. Showing your emotions is being a man.

The End

Copyright TBone Tony 2006
Last edited by TBoneTony on Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:01 am, edited 2 times in total.

nachtjaeger

Re: Muddy Sister (Mud hole Sister)

Postby nachtjaeger » Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:53 pm

Interesting style, and I liked the different viewpoints.
This space for rent- advertise your product or service here!

Return to “Stories”