Quicksand Assault

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
Sunbeam007

Quicksand Assault

Postby Sunbeam007 » Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:23 am

Been a while... I feel hated and guilty well because I have quicksand fetish, extremely strong serious kind, foot fetish, and sex craver.... Anyway after I met a sweet lady on my previous story, I went back to my hideout.... You know what it's actually my house lol. But I enjoyed bunch of quicksand stories. No offense but most that are erotic nude barefoot sinking submerged kind of stories really turned me on so much I cum and cum. Yes reality... This story is about some qs fans who likes sinking fully clothed dominating a grassy-covered green gooey quicksand.... Enjoy hopefully.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sudden assault of gunfire rang out trying to hit me as I ran through the bush evading the gunfire. There were 3 terrorists chasing me as they fired their sub-machine guns. Me wearing formal tuxedo outfit and armed with a lousy ordinary pistol in my hand fully-loaded fired back. Taking out 3 enemies, but more shots rang out from above. Looking up to see 2 more soldiers jumped from the upper tree branch chasing me, I ran out of ammo on my pistol as I tried to take them out with it. I ran forward until I see a big bush and dive through there. Two of the enemy soldiers stopped firing and walked casually through the bush. Both of them saw nothing but wide area of grass, scanning the horizon with their eyes. I was cloaked and instantly knocked them out with stealth-attack by wrapping one of my arms around the victim's neck and my other arm on their mouth.

With that done I made my way through the forest back to my home. Back home I stripped my tuxedo and wear only my orange swimming trunk. Ahhh shirtless and barefoot as I desired I get on my computer and surf the internet. Playing several games from MMO to some boring board games, I suddenly see a quicksand leading site. So I click on it and it pops up another window tab. I read that this quicksand is quite special.... Owned by this person who has such a desire taste in sinking in quicksand. The quicksand is grass-covered and color and texture of the quicksand is green. Not to mention it's super gooey slimy. So I keep researching that this person loves bathing fully-clothed in that slop. Obviously he can't breathe so he tied himself to a nearby tree with a sturdy rope. This guy's name is Rex Field, age 25 years old. Owns the land and kills anyone trespassing his territory. As much as I am shocked about reading he killed 350 people who crossed his private land property on the website, I'm more confident taking him out by looking at how rich and savory the quicksand is.

Anyway I went out just wearing my orange swimming trunk. It was about afternoon as I made my way to the area located uhm 37 feet from where I lived. Remembering my flashbacks about the party where I wore my tuxedo. It was a formal party and I did there was drank alcohol because I was all alone. Then eat. After that I decided to walk home on foot, taking a bitter route through the forest when it's nighttime. From dawn to day I heard gunshot and woke up to immediately saw unexpected troops with their guns at me.

Anyway after few minutes of flashbacks, I snapped back to the present world and arrived at the area. Surrounded by a gate with a sign that reads KEEP OUT DO NOT TRESPASS ON PRIVATE PROPERTY. Since I have superhuman powers I just walked right through the metal gate like a spectator. My sense began to tingle as I noticed several enemies few feet through the grassy marsh. I cloaked and decided to go for them. Dispatching about 7 of them total, these men are jungle commandos. I moved through the dirty marsh and took out two guys that were sleeping leaning their backs to the tree bark. After that I saw a wooden house about a block ahead from me. But I saw the ground that I had to get through these small ponds or mini lakes to get to that house.

I knew I was right about wearing only my orange shorts, so I just ran through the marshes which goes up to my knee and close enough that it touches my shorts in the marshy land. Once I made towards that house, I sighed and decloaked. The doorknob seems to be unlocked so I opened the door and head in. The interior of the house is wooden and the floor is plain glossy wood. After I looked around the house, I feel a fatal strike on my head and I got knocked unconscious...

"Wake up. Wake up!" I woke up after a sudden slap on my face. "Hello there Sunbeam, glad to see you at my house." I looked around to see my ankles and arms being tied up in a hard rope in a chair. Looking up at this man surrounded by bunch of his henchmen. "Ahem, I told you and anyone not to trespass my private land, the sign out there said so. But I have no choice but to punish you." I was bit afraid and surprised to be caught. "Are you Rex Field?" I asked. "Haha yes I am. I am a sadistic person but I also happen to love quicksand sinking. But I prefer fully-clothed because I think there might be germs or something under the mire and I don't want to have anything on my bare body other than mud itself." Rex said, walking around me. "You must be thinking about trying out that quicksand, don't you?" I took a moment, breathing in and out before saying a word. "Maybe, but wait a minute you a quicksand fan lover?" I asked. "Yes indeed in fact I am a quicksand fan. Among the others I have played in deep muds before in many outfits. Going under many times and pulling myself with a rope. I got to say it's very sensual and relaxing." Rex said. "I like to take a mud bath naked." I laughed. Rex then suddenly punched my face, sending my face to the left in reaction. "Well you are in my private property. So in fact you going to be SINKING IN THAT BOXER OF YOURS! Actually I got a fun idea to kill you." Rex thought with an evil sadistic smile. One of his men freed my legs from the rope, but forced me off the bondage chair to my bare feet standing, still my arms being tied behind my back. Then both henchmen grabbed my shoulders and lifted me slightly off the ground, dragging me to the back door following Rex to his quicksand spot.

I looked at the quicksand, deeply covered in grass but unnoticeable, but since there was a sign nearby that said quicksand and a red sprayed paint that marked a line on the grass. The pit was moving very slowly, swaying back and fourth. As the henchmen put me down near the grassy green gooey quicksand, right off about 4 inches near the pit, Rex moved up beside me. "This is where I am going to execute you. All the rest of other trespassers received death by gunshots, knife to their throat, and of course this quicksand. But for you I am going to watch you sink to your doom! Any last words? Mr.Sunbeam?" Rex said, looking at me with an evil stare. "Go to hell!" I said trying to piss Rex off for fun. He got angry and kicked me hard and made me hopped into the grassy quicksand pit.

It burped and squelched as I began my slow descend down, sinking up to my knees. Rex and about 15 of his men watched me sank to my death. But to what they don't know I can breathe under the mire. They think they can win and kill me that easily. But they will find out once I submerged under this delicious mire. The green slop now began eating my orange swimming shorts with turned me on as it touches my cock. I hid my orgasms and my pleasures as Rex began venting at me. "I hated you, I hated people, I hated that those land workers placed signs that forbids you from trespassing onto deep mud pits. I hated being unable to go to any gravel pit sites because of they said. ' you can't go here this is private property.' or anything that prevents me from having fun in mud slops! So I turned about murdering all quicksand related fans and co-workers that works with dirt and all... So I've sent my men to hunt anyone on the quicksand fan websites." "No wonder why those soldiers were attacking me earlier..." I thought to myself as the quicksand now up to my belly. "I found you on the quicksand website, Mr.Sunbeam. Seeing how much you enjoyed quicksand I sent few of my men to take you out. I wanted to have the entire mire to myself!" Rex said, looking at me sinking continuously. My back was turned away from them, ignoring Rex's lousy speech as I continued sinking down. I breathed normally as my hands felt the warm gooey mud, now sinking past my chest to my shoulders. While Rex laughed insanely as the guards just stood still watching me sink with their guns pointed at me in case I do some sort of tricks to escape. The mire now sank up to my chin and I closed my eyes and end this game by moving my bare feet deep under the mire. Then down I go submerged over my head, sending bubbles to the surface as the mire rippled and swayed around due to my spasm motion.

"Hahaha yes I finally killed him! I can't believe he went down calm and bravely. I must give him credit for that, most people screamed for mercy and help. I should get a camera and get a close picture of this." Rex said, getting out his cell phone from his pocket. While being under the quicksand, I managed to free my hands enslaved by the rope using my earth superpowers- using the quicksand to burn the ropes like acid. I sensed Rex heading for the grass-covered quicksand pit and planned to ambush him. "3...2....1..." Rex took a picture of the slight discolored mire that have covered the hole from where I have sunk, making some picture noise. "Yes done, now to hang this to my killing trophy." Rex said. After that little click noise from down under, I moved my right arm aggressively hitting the surface of the grassy green gooey glop and grabbed one of Rex's legs. He felt a firm grip on his left leg and looked down. "Huh, what the..." I yanked him hard, making him fall into the quicksand. "Ahhhh!" Rex screamed as he hit the mire on his belly. After seconds of recovering from his fall he pull himself to his feet which he was knee deep, but I made him sink faster by pulling down his legs. "Help me help me! I think that damn boy is grabbing me or something. I don't know how he is still alive but I feel like hands at my legs. Quick get the rope!" Rex ordered his men. One of the soldiers rushed into the house to get the rope as few of the men fired their weapons cluelessly at the pit. "Stop stop! You going to hit me if you try to take that monster down under the mire!" Rex said as he panicked, sinking up to his waist. Soon the soldier came out with the rope. As he tossed the rope, I fired a small orange laser through the mire and disintegrated the rope. "Gaaaaaahhhhhhaaaa! No way the rope just poofed!" Rex exclaimed as he sank to his chest. Two soldiers rushed to Rex and grabbed him by the hands trying to pull him out. Using my earth powers, the mire started swaying back and fourth very hard like violent ocean waves. Rippling fast that Rex was sinking 3 times faster making it impossible for him to escape. Not to mention the force of the moving quicksand made both henchmen fell face-first into the mire and instantly died as they slowly sank down. Rex became shocked as the rest of henchmen backed off to the front side of the house. "Wait come back!" Rex yelled at his men. He no longer enjoyed sinking in quicksand fully-clothed, since he has no way to escape. He tried to moved his legs to free the grip off from my hands as the quicksand stopped moving around.

Getting close to about evening as Rex was neck-deep, I finished him off by yanking his legs hard. And blub blub blub he goes, bubbles appearing to the surface of the green gooey mire. I rose to the surface enjoying the warm quicksand on me and the grass too. Felt like heaven, taste like candy artificial flavored green apple, and feeling horny. From there I end my story by finishing off the remaining enemies and conquering this area.... The quicksand assault.

Return to “Stories”