Muddy Soccer

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
TBoneTony

Muddy Soccer

Postby TBoneTony » Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:59 am

This was another story that I had made in 2006, this time I had the help of a friend who gave me an idea and the name of the characters of the story, and all I had to do was to write the story based on his idea of what would happen. So I hope you enjoy this little sinking story. TBoneTony.

Muddy Soccer (PG)
Written by TBone Tony
Story idea by Gamepal
Characters owned by Gamepal.

(All the girls in this story are all aged 18 by the way)

The girls looked out at the rain as each drop hit the soccer field that they were looking forward to playing on.
“Sorry girls.” The senior official said. “The match is cancelled because of the rain.”
Jade and Sarah’s jaws hit the ground, they could not believe that the match against their teams was cancelled.
Jade and Sarah were best friends but they played on opposing teams today as Jade’s Green Toxic were up against the Red Infernos that Sarah played for.
“Come on Jade, Sarah, lets hit the showers” Lisa said.
Lisa whose hair was purple down to her shoulders was meant to be the referee for the game. She was just as disappointed because she was also friends with Jade and Sarah, she looked forward to taking the responsibility of making sure she would not favour any side as this was a challenge for any ref. Plus she never had any skill for the game of soccer or world football but she was quick on decision making that made her ideal for a referee.
But now the rain has spoiled their game, Lisa could not help by feel a bit disappointed as she went to the change rooms to take a refreshing shower.

Both Jade and Sarah weren’t going without an idea as they both loved to play soccer especially against each other.
“You know…who needs a team and ref, we can play against each other in this rain.” Jade said.
“You’re so right Jade,” replied Sarah “I did not get myself ready just so I could get changed back and take a shower.”
Both Jade and Sarah went out into the muddy centre of the soccer pitch as they both decided to go one on one.
“Ready, this is for the world cup.” Jade yelled.
“Me too, I’m going to beat you for the world cup too.” Sarah yelled.
As both girls pretended to play on the world stage but in reality it was only a grudge match in the rain between two girls, the competition began to get intense.
The ball went over the muddy ground and Sarah was about to stop the ball from going into her defensive half, but Jade who kicked the ball was not going to let her kick into attack just come back at her easily.
As Sarah was about to kick, Jade dived in pulled Sarah’s red shirt down to make her slip into the slippery mud.
“Foul!!!!” Sarah yelled.
“What do you mean, there is no referee so anything goes hey?” Jade replied.
Sarah began to get aggressive.
“Well I can do this to you.” Sarah said as she pushed Jade and she fell over the ball in the muddy ground.
“You big bully, you don’t push people like that!”
“Well you just pulled on my shirt, that is also illegal too.”
“You…bitch!!!” Jade yelled.
Suddenly rage was filling Sarah from within her, she was hurt from what Jade, her best friend had called her.
Suddenly Sarah came up to Jade.
“Don’t you dare call me a bitch…it hurts.” Sarah warned.
“What are you going to do bitch?” Jade snapped back.
Sarah slapped Jade across her face, as Sarah’s nails were long and sharp.
Jade felt her hand touch where Sarah’s nails slapped her and she then brought her fingers in front of her eyes to see blood dripping from them.
Sarah’s eyes were wide and she felt her body froze with horror at what she had done to her best friend.
“I’m…so…sorry. I did not mean to hit you and make you bleed.” Sarah apologised.
Jade’s eyes began to water but not from her pain of being scratched, it was from what she had said to the person who was her best friend.
“I’m sorry too Sarah, I did not know what got into me.” Jade cried.
Sarah opened her arms in her admission of guilt as she hugged Jade in her arms.
“I did not know what got into me too…I hope I did not hurt you too much.” Sarah cried as she leaned her head onto Jade’s shoulder.
As both girls embraced each other, Jade and Sarah realised that winning can sometimes bring out the worst in people as it turned friends against each other when it comes down to winning at all costs, the focus on winning made then suddenly forget why they did play soccer in the first place. It made them forget about sport just being a game, both girls for a moment forgotten about the enjoyment of soccer that made them both do things that made them feel regrettable of their actions. Their coaches always talked about good sportsmanship but there was not sportsmanship from the way they were trying to hurt each other.

After Sarah and Jade finished their hug, they did not realise the mud that was sucking their legs down.
“Hey…I can’t move!” Jade gasped as she realised that they could not move her legs.
“No…I can’t too. What is happening to us?” Sarah screamed.
Both girls froze in horror as their bodies quickly sank down to their hips then the sinking slowed down as their legs were completely under the surface of the thick wet mud.
“No…were sinking.” Jade whispered. “This is just like quicksand.”
“Quicksand? This is mud Jade.” Sarah cried. “Really deep mud and were going to disappear under if we don’t get ourselves out.”
Sarah and Jade moved their bodies in the mud as they struggled to get themselves out. But the more they struggled, the faster they both sank.
“HELP…SOMEBODY…HELP US!!!!” Jade shouted across the soccer field.
Suddenly Sarah saw a figure run towards them.
“Jade…its Lisa.” Sarah cried out with a faint hope in her heart.
Lisa came running to her friends that were stuck in one of the muddiest spots of the soccer field.
“Jade…Sarah…hang on, I’m coming.” Lisa shouted. “Just don’t move or else you will sink faster into the mud.”
Lisa grabbed a long piece of rope and tied it around a tree, then she tied it around her chest to make sure that she would be able to pull her friends and herself out of the mud when she tries to rescue Jade and Sarah.
Lisa then dived into the mud, she did not care of she got her white shirt with a love heart on it dirty, she could always take another shower to wash off the mud from her purple hair.
Jade and Sarah were up to their chests in the mud.
“Hey, do you think that if we put out hands on the harder parts of this mud then we could pull our chests up?” Jade asked.
“Seems like a good idea, therefore we can have some time while Lisa swims across the mud to us.” Sarah replied.
Both Jade and Sarah placed their hands on the harder parts of the mud and tried to pull themselves up to slow down the sinking process.
As they both got their hips above the surface, the mud began to get softer, Lisa saw this and shouted.
“No…SARAH…JADE…”
Suddenly the muddy hole that Sarah and Jade were in opened wide and then sucked down their hands.
“NOOOOO” Both girls cried.
Then Jade quickly sank back into the mud up to her shoulders, Sarah followed her down too as the mud pressed their bodies together in the thick mushy surface.
“Lisa…Help…were stuck.” Jade called out to Lisa who was almost swimming in the mud towards her and Sarah.
“Jade…I’m sorry that I got us into this mess.” Sarah cried with tears in her eyes.
Jade looked deeply into her friend’s eyes and whipped her tears with her face against Sarah’s.
“It’s not your fault we are stuck like this, it was my fault too.”
Their shoulder length hair was tangled with each other, Jade’s green hair amongst Sarah’s flame red hair created a perfect mix of contrasting colours.
“Here…grab on the me.” Lisa said as her got to her friends that were neck deep in the mud.
Jade and Sarah pushed their hands out of the thick mud as they grabbed onto Lisa’s chest. Lisa had her body laying flat on the surface of the mud but now her friends were pulling her body down with Jade and Sarah’s bodies in the mud hole that they were in sinking fast.
Lisa put her arms around Jade and Sarah so she could grab hold of the both.
“Now pull…” Lisa cried out.
Sarah and Jade grabbed the rope around Lisa and pulled themselves towards the shore. Lisa helped too as Jade and Sarah felt tired so she took over while Sarah and Jade hang on to her body to keep their heads above the mud that was trying to suck the three girls down.

“Were almost there, keep going.” Lisa called out as they were almost to dry ground.
Suddenly the rope snapped and suddenly the three girls felt that sinking feeling again as the mud greedily sucked their bodies back into the thick mire.
“NOOOO…almost there.” Lisa shouted.
“Were going to die here…” Jade cried as she felt the mud creep up her neck.
“Goodbye…I love you Jade, Lisa…you have always been such great friends.” Sarah said just before the mud swallowed her mouth under the surface.
The three girls realised that if nobody else came to their rescue, they were as good as dead, their fate sealed to be sucked under the cold thick mud.
The red and green hair of Sarah and Jade lay flat on the surface as their faces went down into the hole of the mud.
Lisa felt the mud climb up over her face as her purple hair was between her two friends.
Lisa felt the mud all around her begin the squeeze her body against her friends as she joined them in the hole that is threatening to swallow the three of them alive as if it was some sort of muddy monster.
As Lisa watched the mud began rise above her eye level, tears fell from her eyes as she leaned her head back and she watched the light began to disappear as the muddy walls started to close.
“This is it…I love you my friends…” Lisa said as the mud collapsed over her face.
Jade, Sarah and Lisa’s bodies were joined in the mud as the mush continued to squeeze the life out of them. Their bodies thrashed under the surface as they run out of air. Then they stood still as all three of them slowly died under the surface of the mud.

Years later both soccer teams met on this ground to play a tribute match dedicated to Jade and Sarah that were team members of both sides and Lisa that was the referee for that fateful day when all three of them disappeared. The pain of their disappearance was met with more sadness because it was known that the three girls were all friends with each other at the same school they went to. One team member of both sides and one referee laid a flower at the spot in the ground where the police found the girls bodies enclosed in the mud hole days after their disappearance.

The End

Return to “Stories”