Have a perilous Birthday

Put fingers to keyboard and make your fantasies come to life!
TBoneTony

Have a perilous Birthday

Postby TBoneTony » Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:18 pm

Have a Perilous Birthday.
Story Interpreted by TBone Tony
based on Artwork by Erick Conde. (the one with 3 girls in a quicksand cake)

http://www.sticky-site.com/modules.php? ... =8&pos=139

3 20-year-old girls were having a slumber party one night.
It was at Shinobu’s house and she had two of her best friends Midori and Mahoro around sleeping over for the night.
It was a big occasion because Shinobu was turning 21 tomorrow, and she was the first one of her friends to turn 21.
Mahoro and Midori were 2 and 3 months younger than her but no matter what the difference was, the three girls were very close friends and it was that time of year where they all started buying presents for each other’s birthdays.

Shinobu had her light brown hair platted in two long ponytails flowing down at the sides of her back.
Midori had her dark black hair going down to her shoulders.
Mahoro had her light blue hair that was long and went flowing down her back, a strong contrast to Shinobu’s hair.
The three of them were down stairs in the lounge room talking about their favourite stories.
“What sort of stories do you like Shinobu?” asked Mahoro.
“Well, I like stories that involve the main character being eaten alive by a big and long reptile.” Shinobu replied.
“Like a dinosaur?” asked Midori.
“No.” Shinobu smiled.
“A large worm?” asked Mahoro.
“Getting close but no, a worm is not a reptile.” Said Shinobu.
“Oh, a snake. You have a fascination about snake stories?” Midori asked.
“Yes you are right, like a python or an anaconda.” Shinobu smiled almost embarrassed, as this was her first time confessing to her friends that she often had strange dreams like that.
But both Midori and Mahoro were close friends to her and both girls confessed that they had similar dreams to her.
“Shinobu,” Midori said, “I have crazy dreams about being eaten by plants, like a Venus fly trap or others plants like the one on that old scary movie (little shop of horrors) but I love to be completely wrapped up by vines that try to cover over my body and try to smother me to a pleasurable death.”
“I have similar dreams too,” replied Mahoro. “Except mine dose not involve a animal or a plant, it is more like a mineral.”
“You mean quicksand?” asked both Midori and Shinobu in unison.
“How did you guess?” Mahoro was stunned at her best friends.
“Because it seemed that we all had some sort of jungle fantasies, like we all like to watch jungle movies and stuff like that.” Midori said.
“And you always liked that desert level on Mario 64, the one with quicksand all over the place.” replied Shinobu.
“When I played that level with you, all I can hear was your heavy breathing and when I looked at you, I could easily see your nipples peaking from under your dark blue shirt.” Midori added.
Mahoro felt embarrassed but happy to know that her friends had strange fantasies like her.

All three girls then started a chain story about a jungle girl that had to face many jungle perils along her way of finding a hidden treasure within a jungle city.
After finishing their story, the time was 2:30am in the morning.
“(Yawn) I’m sleepy…” Shinobu rubbed her eyes. “I think we should call it a night.”
“Hey Shinobu, what do you think you will get for your birthday?” Midori asked.
“I don’t now, just some food like a cake, noodles and even a bowl of smarties with jelly snakes hidden under them is all I would ask for.” Shinobu responded.
“Well, you know what they say. If you wish for that for your birthday, you might just get it.” Mahoro finished.
With that, the three girls then fell off to sleep in their sleeping bags.

Shinobu opened her eyes to the morning light.
“Ah…21 today.” She smiled as Shinobu lifted her arms to the air.
But Shinobu felt strange, she knew she was 21 but that was not the only thing she felt different, it seemed that her sleeping bag had grown ten times larger.
“Hey Mahoro, Midori. Wake up.” Shinobu called out to her friends.
Shinobu ran over to Mahoro and Midori’s sleeping bags and shook their bodies with both of her hands out stretched.
“(Yawn) what is it Shinobu?” Midori asked.
The sleeping bag covers fell down and Shinobu gasped as she saw her friend with nothing on her.
Midori woke up and stared into Shinobu’s eyes. She saw that Shinobu had a surprise look on her face.
“What’s up Shinobu?” Midori asked her friend.
“You…your naked!!!” Shinobu shrieked.
“Oh…my…god. So are you!!!” Midori gasped.
Both girls cried out yelling waking Mahoro up.
“Ugh…what are you two…(yawn)…yelling about” Mahoro said while yawning herself awake.
“Mahoro…look at us…I mean DON’T look at us!!!” Shinobu and Midori cried out.
Mahoro looked at her friends Shinobu and Midori both completely naked, she looked down and her sleeping bag fell off her body revealing her naked body.
“So what. We are all almost 21, we are not like little school girls screaming like we have not seen our boobs before?” Mahoro said.

After a bit of a shock, Shinobu, Mahoro and Midori realised that they had somehow shrunk and that was why they were naked and that is also why everything looked big.
“Some birthday this is. I did not ask to shrink on my birthday.” Shinobu asked.
“Look on the bright side girls, we have come to the party dressed perfectly.” Replied Mahoro.
“No WE HAVE NOT!!!” Midori fumed.
“Well we are in our birthday suits, aren’t we?” Mahoro finished.
Midori and Shinobu did not find Mahoro’s humour funny at the moment. All they knew was that the three of them were naked, shrunk small, and they must not let any of Shinobu’s brothers see them.
(They were lucky, all of Shinobu’s brothers where away at the moment.)

“Oh…Look at that!!!” Shinobu gasped.
In front of the girls was a massive cake with smooth white cream and red candy dotting around the edges of the cake.
“This must be your cake Shinobu.” Mahoro said. “You take a run across it first and we will follow you from behind.”
“Are you sure this is safe?” Shinobu asked her friend.
“Sure…you never have a chance to run across your own birthday cake before. Now you can.” Mahoro explained.
Shinobu looked at her birthday cake, she was not sure if she should or not but with her friends by her side, they could help her out if she got herself in serious trouble.
“OK ready to go Shinobu?” Midori asked her.
Shinobu took off running across the cake. She felt the cake become soft under her feet but with her legs moving fast and firmly, Shinobu never felt the danger that was dormant under the surface of the cake.
“Here we come Shinobu.” Shouted Midori and Mahoro that were both running behind her.
Shinobu got to the other end of the cake and jumped off to land on a hard but softly firm plate with cream at the edges making her landing softer.
Moments later Midori jumped off the plate.
“Hey Midori, has Mahoro jumped off at a different spot?” Shinobu asked her best friend.
“No, she was right behind me.” Midori replied.
When Mahoro did not appear, both girls began to worry about their friend.
“Midori, do you think you can have a look for her?” Shinobu asked.
Midori looked on top of the cake, she saw Mahoro, but it was only the top half of her.
“Mahoro…what are you doing?” Midori shouted to her friend.
Mahoro only let out a loud moan.
“Oh…it feels so good…ugh!!!” Mahoro gasped from across the cake to her friends at the other side.
“Mahoro looks like she is sinking into the cake, it is like quicksand.” Midori said to Shinobu.
Shinobu’s mouth was wide open in horror, quicksand as they knew was dangerous, and with Mahoro’s fantasy taking hold of her, both Shinobu and Midori knew they had to work fast to save their friend.

Mahoro was lost with herself as she sank into the quicksand cake up to her belly.
“Oh…ugh…” she breathed heavily as the quicksand cake was touching inside her most sacred parts of her body. Her hands were pinned to the sides of her body as she continued to let the quicksand cake take hold of her.
“Mahoro…get out of there…please!!!” Midori shouted.
“Ugh…can’t…move…ugh.” Mahoro moaned.
Midori ran over the quicksand cake to reach Mahoro and she tried to pull her out. But her legs started to sink and Midori let out a scream and she too fell off balance to her side and now she was sinking next to Mahoro.
“Shinobu…help…I can’t move!!!” Midori screamed.

Shinobu had been searching for something to help her get her friends out and she finally found a bowl of large noodles.
She took one as a rope and jumped back onto the cake.
As Shinobu was pulling up the noodle rope, she felt her body sink into the quicksand cake.

“Don’t worry, I am coming to save you girls.” Shinobu shouted back to her friends.
But as she looked behind her, Shinobu was in shock to just how fast Midori and Mahoro had sunk.
Mahoro was up the her shoulders and Midori had just sunk past her belly button, her stomach was pulsating air in and out of her belly as a new feeling took hold of her body.
“Oh…this cake…ugh…is touching me…Ugh. How do you…make…it…stop…Ugh.”
Midori had trouble saying her words as the quicksand cake stimulated everything inside her.
“You…can’t…stop…it…ugh.” Mahoro moaned as she too was having trouble controlling herself.
Shinobu had never seen her friends act this way. Then as the cream of the quicksand cake started to stroke itself between her thighs, she felt something take hold of her own body.
“Ugh…what is this?” Shinobu gasped as she felt something slip inside her.
“It’s…the…touch…of…the…quicksand cake.” Mahoro yelled out to her. “Don’t…let…it…take…you…in…too. Or…ugh…we…will…all…die.”
Shinobu realised the impending danger on her friends and herself that she tied the noodle rope around her belly like a harness and started to make her way to saving her friends from drowning in the quicksand cake.

“Hang on…I’m coming.” Shinobu yelled.
Her legs were stuck so Shinobu quickly dived onto her belly and swam towards her sinking friends.
As she was within two arm lengths of reaching Mahoro who had only her head above the quicksand, Shinobu felt the cream hit her breasts.
“Ugh…no” Shinobu yelled as she felt a feeling of urge inside her starting to take control of her actions, her arms dived into the quicksand cake and she rubbed her breasts franticly, the quicksand continued to touch Shinobu inside her making her scream in pleasure.
“Ugh…can’t…break…free. Got…to…save…my…friends…ugh.” Shinobu gasped.
But no matter how much she wanted to stop rubbing herself, the powers of the quicksand cake were too strong for her to resist.
“Shinobu…stop…it.” Mahoro yelled.
Shinobu was shaken back to reality by Mahoro’s scream, she looked at her friend who’s head was starting to disappear down a cream filled hole where she was sinking.
“No…Mahoro.” Shinobu realised that her friend did not have much time.
Shinobu broke her arms out from under her chest and reached for Mahoro who was staring to slide deeper down the hole of the creamy quicksand cake.
“Mahoro…grab my hand…quickly.” Shinobu franticly shouted in fear.
Mahoro looked up to her friend from inside the creamy hole that was slowly caving in on top of her.
“I’m sorry Shinobu…I’m too far deep for you to save.” Mahoro cried with a tear dripping down her left eye. “My arms are stuck and even if you did save me, the quicksand cake will pull all three of us down even if you did happen to save Midori after you pull me up, it will take you down too.”
“No…Mahoro…you can’t die on us.” Midori shouted from a few steps above the surface from her.
“Midori…Shinobu…you have been great friends to me…it is time I sacrifice myself in order to save you both. Let the quicksand cake have me so you can both have enough time to get out together.”
Shinobu then lifted her hands away from the hole that Mahoro’s head was slowly being buried in with cream caving in on top of her face.
Shinobu glanced one last look at her doomed friend.
“Goodbye Mahoro…you have been such a great friend to us.” Shinobu could not hold back the tears from her eyes. “We will miss you.”
Mahoro glanced back at Shinobu as cream came down at all sides of her face and covering her long light blue hair.
As the cream filled the hole shut…Mahoro was gone forever.

Shinobu quickly turned to save her other friend Midori who was head deep in the quicksand cake. She was having trouble controlling herself.
“Shinobu…ugh…I…can’t…hang…on…ugh!!!” Midori struggled.
As her head began to slide down under the surface of the quicksand cake, Midori felt her descending slow down to a stop. The struggling Midori looked up to see Shinobu pulling her body up and lifted her back above the surface, freeing her from the hole that she would have slide down and being caved in on top of her like what happened to poor Mahoro moments earlier.
“Shinobu.” Midori whispered as she was being freed from her potential tomb.
“Midori…I will not let you die…Mahoro would have wanted us both to survive for her.” Shinobu said as she heaved her body, resisting the seductive touch of the quicksand cake.
After seeing Mahoro perish in the way she did, Shinobu was not ready to lose another friend.

After ten minutes of pure struggle and exhaustion, both Shinobu and Midori used the noodle rope to drag themselves free from the quicksand cake and out of the dangerous creamy substance that took the life of their best friend.
The two 21-year-old girls landed in the bowl of soft stringy noodles.
“Ugh…were alive.” Midori said.
Shinobu looked back. “Not all of us did.” she said with a tear in her eye.
Suddenly the death of Mahoro entered their minds.
Midori looked into Shinobu’s eyes. “I know you are sad, I am sad too because we have lost a great friend. But Mahoro won’t want us to mourn over her death Shinobu, she would have wanted us to remember her for the great friend she was to us.”
Shinobu leaned her head on Midori’s shoulder and cried.
“I…I should have saved her when I had the chance…but…I…failed. I was touching myself as she was disappearing under. If I did not touch myself in that moment…she would have still be with us. I’m a failure. I am a slut. I am such a disgusting friend.”
Shinobu sobbed as the pain of loosing a friend was too much for her to take, this was her 21st birthday and she felt she was responsible for Mahoro’s death.
“Shinobu…I was just as guilty as you were. So was Mahoro herself. What happened was something we could never expect. But we are still alive and we must move on and continue to live out life happily. Mahoro would have wanted that.”
Midori’s worlds of condolence were not enough to make Shinobu stop crying, but they were enough to stop Shinobu blaming herself responsible for Mahoro’s death.

As both girls hugged together, the noodles began to move under them. They did not notice the impending danger they were going to find themselves in.

As Shinobu stopped crying her tears on Midori’s shoulder, she lifted her head up and started to stand on her feet amongst all the noodles that had coved her legs.
“I think we should get out of here and try to find something to turn us back to normal.” Said Shinobu.
Suddenly Shinobu felt her legs tighten as she tried to walk out of the bowl of noodles.
She tripped back as she was only an arms length from the edge of the bowl.
“Wha…Shinobu…I’m stuck.” Midori yelled.
Shinobu turned her head to see Midori tangled in noodles.
“Midori…hang on.” Shinobu replied.
Shinobu tried to move her legs but she could not move them to come and help her friend. The noodles around her tied up her legs.
“Midori…I can’t move my feet.” Shinobu gasped.

Midori was laid down on her back as the noodles climbed over her naked body, they wrapped themselves around her arms, legs, chest and…
“Oh…no…ugh…Help me Shinobu!!!” Midori screamed as she felt the noodles slip inside her. “It’s…trying…to…touch…me…ugh”
Two noodles came over her belly and slithered near her bare chest, they circled her tender breasts and the tips of the noodles opened to what looked like a small mouth.
Midori screamed in pain and pleasure as they struck her nipples and beginning to suck on her.
“Oh…ugh…no…ugh…stop…please stop…ugh.” Midori plead as she moaned and gasped in heavy breaths.
Then she realised that she was enjoying the noodles touching her…it was like her fantasy of being tangled in vines of many man-eating plants.

Shinobu looked over to Midori who was struggling. Then she felt something pull her back.
The noodles wrapped themselves over Shinobu and she was taken by surprise when she felt something wrap around her thigh.
“Ugh…oh…no…not…this…again.” Shinobu thought.
As if it was to answer her question, she felt 3 noodles penetrate inside her. Shinobu screamed as she tried to fight against the noodles touch.
“Oh Shinobu…this is like we are being wrapped up by vines.” Midori called out to Shinobu.
Shinobu then realised that Midori had a fascination of plants and vines, Mahoro had a fascination about quicksand. It seemed that they were being pleasured by their fantasies but in a way that also involved party food as their perils. Shinobu realised that both her and Midori had to get out of here or else they will share Mahoro’s fate.
“Got…to…get…out.” Shinobu cried out in pain.
Then as two noodles climbed over her chest and snaked across her belly, Shinobu felt the opening of the vines circle around her chest.
“Oh…no…”Shinobu whispered.
Then immediate sensations of pain and pleasure overtook her body as the two noodles stuck her sensitive 21-year-old nipples. Shinobu’s eyes were shut because of the pain but she yelled out and gasped in pleasure. Her body thrashed against the grip of noodles holding her body down and beginning to cover over her again, wrapping themselves around her belly, chest and neck. Making it hard for Shinobu to breathe.
“Oh…yeah…” Midori whispered out loud as she was enjoying the noodles around her body like the vines in her imagination.
Shinobu was trying her best to fight it but she could not break free.
As the noodles circle around her face, a tear escaped from her eye.
“This is it, were going to die.” Shinobu cried to her friend who was enjoying the noodles around her body as much as she was.
Then as Shinobu was about to let the noodles drag her head under, she saw a little kitchen knife at the end of the bowl at about an arms length from her.
Shinobu painfully tried to free her left arm but the noodles had a strong grip on her that after each of her painful struggles, the noodles squeezed tighter around her fragile body. Shinobu felt that the noodle vines would snap her body if the tried to move any more. But she would also be doomed if she did not fight back.
With her back against the wall of the bowl, Shinobu closed her eyes and tried to gather every amount of strength inside her that could break her out of this mess.
Shinobu felt the tips of the noodles on her breasts began to suck on her nipples harder, making her scream inside as the rest of the noodles wrapped around her face trying to crush her head and choke the life out of her as they took her under.
In darkness and only a small amount of air tightening up in her lungs, Shinobu felt her body become light as she felt that this was it
Then she put all her strength in her left arm and she thrust if forward, breaking it out of the pool of wet slimy noodles and she blindly grasped hold of the knife and she dragged it down and began to franticly thrash the knife as she felt her lungs beginning to explode.

Shinobu gasped a lungful of air inside her as she gripped the edges of the bowl and dragged her body out of the death trap as she cut herself loose from the noodles.
“Ugh…ugh…UGH…UGH!!!”
Shinobu turned to the echo of screams coming from the middle of the bowl and she stared in horror as her friend was being sucked down with the noodles around her.
“Midori…hang on.” Shinobu yelled as she tried to save her best friend.
But as she got back inside the bowl, hundreds of noodles dashed to try and grab Shinobu.
She tripped back in time for the noodles to miss grabbing her arms and legs but she had lost her chance to save her friend’s life.
“Midori…NO!!!” Shinobu yelled out to her dying friend, Midori’s face was slowly disappearing under all the noodles around her.
“Don’t…cry…Shinobu. You…have…always…been…the best friend…I…could have wanted. Enjoy…your…life. Remember…the…happy…times….ugh…we…had.” Midori yelled out as she was slowly being choked to death.
“Oh…Midori. No…” Cried Shinobu as she witnessed her friends final moments.
A smile was displayed on Midori’s face as her head was taken under the noodles. As her short black hair joined her doomed body under the thick noodles, Shinobu realised that Midori was dead.

Shinobu’s small figure ran across the table. She burst out in tears and fear for her own life. First Mahoro and now Midori were dead. All she had was trying to grow back to her normal size and get out if this perilous table and try to do something. But she did not have anything to know how to do it because it seemed that no matter where she ran, she never found the edge of the table. It was like her body had been consistently shrinking and the edge of the table was like across the town.

Shinobu felt that she could not run away anymore, she had to rest somewhere.
Suddenly she found a large bowl of M&M’s with chocolate in the middle of their solid coloured shells. Shinobu felt that she needed a rest after all the traumatic events that had happened today.
She did not know it but there was something warm and inviting about the huge bowl of M&M’s. Shinobu softly stepped her feet into the bowl and she felt the cold hard shells against her cool feet.
The shells were soft as they were hard and felt like water against her skin. The colour of the shells rubbed some food die paint onto her skin, giving her some watery feel like bathing in a large lake.
Shinobu’s body sank into the M&M’s and she swam into the middle, her feet touch the base of the cold hard bowl. She was waist deep in M&Ms and Shinobu felt the coolness of the chocolate inside the shells that were on her skin. She always wanted to dive and swim into a bowl of M&M’s but she was quiet, how could she enjoy this after witnessing the death of two of her best friends.
Shinobu sat down on her knees and brought her hands to her face and cried. The events were too much for her to handle.

After half an hour of crying Shinobu felt something across her legs.
“Uh…who is there?” Shinobu gasped in surprise.
Her eyes widen as she saw some small ripples in the M&Ms that were caused by the movements around her. Like watching a rabbit dig under the ground knowing where it had dug but not knowing where it was now, Shinobu felt her heart race.
Suddenly Shinobu let herself go with a shrieking loud scream as a head of a large green snake came out from under the M&M’s in front of her.
Her eyes widen as Shinobu stared at the snake. The size terrified her beyond reasoning. It was the scariest thing she had to encounter during today’s bizarre events.
Shinobu wanted to run out of the pool of M&M’s, but she could not move. She was frozen if fear and her mouth opened in terror. The snake came closer to her and opened its green mouth.
“Don’t be afraid young woman, I am here to help you.” The snake said in a calm and devious voice.
“Who…who are…you.” Shinobu asked, shaken by the fact that she was talking to a large snake that was big enough to eat her.
“I am a green Jelly snake. You always loved to eat me. I was the thing you always wanted to have around you in a larger form. I just want to give you something that you have always desired.” It said.
Shinobu looked at the jelly snake looking curious at how did to know so much about her.
“I…don’t think I am in the mood for this.” Shinobu cried. “My friends…my best friends were killed today. I am not in the mood for enjoying your company Mr Jelly snake.”
“My deer...I can assure you that your friends died happily. Like the blue haired one always love to sink into quicksand. And she sank into a quicksand cake. Your black haired friend had an interest in being wrapped up by vines and she was wrapped up by noodles that acted like vines and she was tangled in them. Both of your friends would not want you to morn over their death’s, they want you to enjoy your life and to live out your fantasy.” Jelly snake said.
“What…fantasy?” Shinobu thought before realising what the snake was talking about. “Oh…no…please not…your not being serious here. Are you?”
Shinobu’s heart began to beet faster. This jelly snake had seen through her private fantasy about being wrapped up and squeezed by large snakes.
“We all have to die some day my girl…Now is your chance to end it all the way you wanted to, you can join your best friends. You have missed them and I know they are missing you. You should join them and end your deep depression.”
Shinobu realised that the jelly snake was playing with her mind. As she tried to make a dash out of the bowl of M&M’s, Shinobu gasped as she realised that she could not move.
“Hey…what is this?’ Shinobu cried out. “I can’t move.”
Shinobu looked down and she saw herself being lifted up by the jelly muscly coils of the snake. It had wrapped around her body without her knowing what was happening.
Shinobu tried to move her arms, her feet and her hips but the jelly snake had completely immobilised her within its strong jelly coils.
“Please…let me go…I’m too young to be eaten.” Shinobu pleaded as she stared into the eyes of the green jelly snake.
“You are 21 today, and as a birthday reward, you will be given a special present before I eat you. I am sure you will enjoy it because you are old enough to be given this special gift I will give to you my sweetie.” Said the jelly snake.
Shinobu then heard a soft humming sound coming from the jelly snakes mouth, the humming became louder as Shinobu felt herself getting sleepy.
“What…is…happening…to…me?” Shinobu whispered as the humming began to echo though her ears.
“You are getting sleepy…very sleepy.” The jelly snake said softly to Shinobu as it swayed left to right holding Shinobu within its coils.
Shinobu’s eyes suddenly felt like lead as she struggled to keep them up, but then she closed her eyes and she was now under the hypnotic power of the jelly snake before she ever realised what was happening to her.
Her eyes opened halfway and a blissful smile was displayed on her face, Shinobu’s muscles relaxed as she felt a warm feeling flow through her cool naked body that was being hugged by the strong jelly muscles of the jelly snake.
The jelly snake hissed as it coiled around Shinobu’s chest, squishing her breasts into her chest that was heaving with air she was breathing in and out from her navel.
“Ugh…ugh…ugh…” Shinobu moaned, she was breathing harder now but not because of fear that she felt in her heart. She was breathing harder because a new feeling of sexual tension was evolving within her. She always loved to be touched by a snake, her dreams desired it and the jelly snake was reading what she was thinking in the deepest parts of her mind.
The jelly snake slid its tail inside the coils it had around the 21-year-old girl and it began to stroke her between her thighs.
“Ugh…oh…yes…” Shinobu responded to the soft dry touch of jelly against her thighs.
A gasp was all it took from Shinobu for the jelly snake to make its next tender move.
Shinobu gasped louder and her eyes shot open in shock as she felt the jelly snake’s tail push itself inside her.
“Oh…ugh…Oh…UGH…” Shinobu moaned louder and almost screamed as she felt the snake break her virgin barrier.
Her eyes shut as Shinobu screamed out in pain. But the jelly snake still held her in its hypnotic powers. Pain was not enough to break its spell on Shinobu’s mind and body.
Shinobu then fell back into a deep sleep, filled with pleasurable sensations caused by the snake’s tail that was touching her deep inside her womanhood.
“Ugh…ugh…ugh….” Shinobu continued to moan deeply.
The snake wrapped its coils around her shoulders and neck, making it hard for Shinobu to breathe normally. But Shinobu still breathed but it was harder to get air and she began to thrust her body within the coils of the jelly snake.
With every action from Shinobu was meet with an equal and opposite reaction by the continually squeezing power of the constricting jelly snake.
“Ugh…UGH…UGH…UGH…” Shinobu was towards breaking point.
Air was harder for her to get with the jelly coil around her neck trying to squeeze the life out of her.
All the other coils around her chest, belly, legs and arms were squeezing and absorbing every bit of energy out of her frail body as she tried to break herself out.
But she had no control over her body as the jelly snake was using her strength against her to drain her energy so she won’t be able to fight back when she comes out of her hypnosis power.
Sweat was falling off Shinobu’s head and she was getting more tired and more drained. But the fire was yet to unleash within her.
“OH…UGH…UGH…” Shinobu’s moans were getting harder and higher in pitch.
The jelly snake moved its tail inside her touching her in her most sensitive spot.
Shinobu moved her head upwards and she screamed louder as she was on the brink of a massive orgasm.
“UGH…UGH…UGH…”
Tears were falling from her eyes, Shinobu could not hold back any longer as she unleashed all her energy in one final scream.
“UUUUUUGGGGGGHHHHH………..”
Then Shinobu stopped screaming as her body went limp and her head slumped down as she was totally spent. She could not move any part of her body.
The jelly snake then moved up and wrapped its coils around Shinobu’s head. Now every part of her body was encased in jelly snake as her body fell back into the pool of M&Ms.
Under the pool the jelly snake was compressing Shinobu’s body, she could not breathe as the snake squeezed the life out of her. Her chest and belly were being crushed and her head in a clamp between the coils of the thick jelly snake.
Shinobu tried to scream but she could only open her mouth as the jelly walls closed in on her.
Her last thoughts before she blacked out were of her friends Mahoro and Midori.

Shinobu was on her back with soft ground comforting her.
Her eyes opened as she observed her surroundings.
“Where…am I?” Shinobu asked as she tried to sit up.
But she realised that she could not move her arms. Shinobu’s eyes widen in shock as she tried to lift her arms but they did not respond.
“What is this? Why can’t I move my arms?” Shinobu asked herself.
She looked up and saw her answer. On top of her body laid the massive head and body of the jelly snake. It was facing her head to head.
“You may be wondering why you can’t move little girl.” said the snake. “Well you see I have crushed every bone in your body. Only your head and your back you can move, but you can never move your arms and legs.”
“Why did you do this to me? Why didn’t you try to kill me and get my misery over with?” Shinobu cried with tears in her eyes.
“Look around you Shinobu.” The snake said to her.
Shinobu turned her head and saw that she was laying on top of napkins, giant napkins that read ‘Happy Birthday Shinobu.’
“You see Shinobu, I am a snake that eats to stay alive, but I want you to be happy before I eat you. I know you have been through some tough times loosing your friends but I never want to eat a human that is unhappy with her life. Especially a young beautiful woman like yourself.”
Shinobu’s jaw dropped as she was not sure if she was dreaming or still living this nightmare. She began to think that this would never end for her.
“Why…why did you not kill me. Just eat me…I hate you and everything that you have tried to do to me. Having sex with me dose not make up for the death of my friends. Don’t you realise that sex is not a cure for trauma?” Shinobu cried while venting her anger towards the snake.
The snake lowered its head and looked deep into her eyes.
“I am sorry if I had hurt you. But you see. Many people like you go through tough times. You wish for the world to be perfect to you and when it gets hard then you lock yourself away from everyone. People die all the time. I need to kill to survive or else I will die. Your friends have died but that dose not mean that you have to spend the rest of your life mourning over their death. It is important to enjoy your life while you are still alive because even when they knew they were going to die, your friends still enjoyed themselves to the very end. Not everyone has a chance to enjoy their death, not everyone can come back from the brink of death and enjoy their life the same way. You humans have eaten many of my family, as I am a jelly snake. You have no idea what it is like to await your doom each day and each night. I have been though many tough times loosing family members because of people like you. But still I live to enjoy my life as a jelly snake before I die because when I die, I will be dead for a long time. I want to show you what I know about you humans and what I know you would like to die when your time comes. Now is your time to die and you can’t change that as I am going to eat you. But I feel sympathetic to let you have one last moment of happiness before you die. Just like the way your friends went I want you do die happy. It makes me feel good to know I have eaten a human that was happy just to have a chance to live a complete life.”
Shinobu somehow felt that there was a soft side to the snake that was planning to eat her. It did not want to finish her off until she was happy. Shinobu looked down her body and looked at the young woman that she grew up to be. She was beautiful, lovely skin, healthy plump breasts and body to die for. She was one lucky girl. And she was even luckier because she had two great friends that loved her and she loved them.
Shinobu had never had any luck with boyfriends but she could always rely on her friends to keep her happy during her tough times. Now they were gone, Shinobu felt that perhaps her friends helped her to be happy but she was still missing something.
All of a sudden Shinobu saw two ghostly figures of girls that she knew. To her left was Mahoro and on her right was Midori. They were only just images in her mind but they were smiling at her. Shinobu closed her eyes and remembered all the happy times that she had with her friends. Back to when they were little school girls playing in the school yard. Shinobu saw images of her life flash before her eyes and all she could see were the happy moments she had when she was alive.
After seeing the images before her, Shinobu came back to reality and found herself face to face with the green jelly snake.
“So…do you understand that you have lived a wonderful life Shinobu?” the snake asked her.
Shinobu smiled and said. “I may think you are crazy but…I believe you might be right.”
“Good now I can eat you but I will leave it up to you to decide how you will like to be eaten. Besides this is your 21st birthday. I am going to eat you but I do have a polite side to me” replied the jelly Snake.
Shinobu then thought about all her dreams about being eaten alive by large snakes. Some she remember being scary but there were some she remember being quite good and pleasing to her.
“Well…I would like at first to be kissed.” Shinobu said to the jelly snake.
“As you wish birthday girl.” Replied the snake.
The jelly snake moved its long slender body on top of Shinobu’s. Its long body rested on top of her breasts and went down to between her legs were the rest of its coils had wrapped themselves around her legs. The head moved towards Shinobu and the snake slowly opened its mouth and gently placed it onto Shinobu’s soft lips.
Shinobu gasped as she felt the hard jelly lips touch her own. But she embraced the kiss and her tongue darted forward and she liked inside the jelly snake’s mouth.
The jelly snake’s mouth opened wider and its tongue slithered into Shinobu’s mouth and their tongues duelled with each other.
Shinobu’s heart raced as she felt the snakes mouth open wide, the lips of the snake were starting to cover her face and she closed her eyes to deepen her passionate kiss with the jelly snake.
After almost covering her whole head, the jelly snake broke the kiss and it let its lips slide off Shinobu’s face.
Shinobu gasped in air as she had just been given the most passionate and intensifying kiss of her life. It felt so amazing that words could not describe the feelings travelling through her whole body and Shinobu admitted that she really enjoyed the kiss.
“So…what do you think?” asked the jelly snake.
“Wow…ugh…that…was…incredible…ugh…” Shinobu gasped as her heart was racing off the charts.
She looked into the snake’s loving eyes and saw a side to the snake she never noticed before.
“You are a very kind snake. I thought that you were a perverted jerk but now I can see that you are very soft and you have sensitive feelings too. I’m sorry if I had the wrong impression of you.” Shinobu apologised to the snake.
“Well Shinobu, I accept your apology. We jelly snakes have been licked and eaten by you humans but it is easy to forget that we also need to eat to survive.”
Shinobu felt that she had a connection with the snake that laid its body on top of her. It was if that she was beginning to fall hopelessly in love with the snake that was bound to eat her. But in a way, she respected that was inevitable.
She could feel the snake’s heartbeat on top of her breasts that were cushions being squished next to her own heart by the heavy weight of the snake lying on top of her.
Just as the snake was about to open it’s mouth wide over her face and gulp her head, Shinobu stuttered.
“Wait…not yet!!!” Shinobu yelled.
The jelly snake stopped.
“What is it now?” it asked her.
“Can you kiss me again? On my neck, then kiss me on my breasts, my navel and finish me at my womanhood?” Shinobu pleaded to the snake.
The jelly snake looked at her in her eyes, there were tears coming from them. It thought that probably this girl wanted more before she would be eaten.
“As you wish Miss Shinobu.”
Shinobu silently watched, she could no nothing but to wait for the end. She was amazed that the jelly snake was being so kind to her. The more the snake showed its kindness, the more she fell hopelessly in love with it. This was more different than the snakes from her other dreams.
The jelly snake placed its lips onto Shinobu’s neck, Shinobu gasped as the snake started to nibble her collarbone.
Shinobu moaned as she turned her head to her side and the snake kissed her neck more passionately, its tongue was flicking out and wrapping around her neck in a fake chokehold on her.
“Ugh…Ugh…Ugh…” Shinobu closed her eyes as sensations flew through her body and she moaned deeper in tone.
The jelly snake lifted its head and released its hold on Shinobu’s neck. Now it was her breasts that the snake was going for.
The snake’s tongue flicked out to touch Shinobu’s nipples.
“Ah…” Shinobu gasped as she felt the snake’s tongue flick out to touch her teats.
The snake felt that Shinobu was extremely sensitive to its tongue and lowered its head to her left breast. Just like an egg, the snake opened its jaws and softly clamped them around her left breast and it gently sucked on the tender flash of Shinobu.
“Ugh…ugh…Ugh…” Shinobu panted, her navel rising and falling like a balloon being puffed up and let go in rhythmic movements.
Then the jelly snake moved its mouth over to Shinobu’s right breast. After sucking of both breasts, the jelly snake then moved its mouth lower to kiss Shinobu’s belly.
Shinobu gasped again as the snake tickled her belly button. The snake licked Shinobu’s navel that was continually rising and falling with every breath that Shinobu took with her lungs.
Then the jelly snake moved lower.
Shinobu moved her head up and saw the jelly snake miss her womanhood and moved down her legs.
“Hey…what about my most sacred part?” Shinobu yelled.
“I have been thinking Shinobu. I will lick you in your womanhood but I just want to secure your legs first, then when I get up to your thighs then I will pleasure you even more.”
Shinobu laid her head back down and felt the jelly snake clamp its mouth onto her feet.
Shinobu cringed in pain but as the snake swallowed her up to her thighs, Shinobu felt the snake slide its tongue inside her.
“Oh…ugh…ugh…” Shinobu moaned.
She closed her eyes as the snake licked deep inside her.
Sweet fell from her heated body and her nipples were hard as she felt more pleasure as the snake licked her more and more.
Jest as she was at the brink, Shinobu let out a joyful scream of happiness.
Ugh…I…LOVEYOU.” Screamed Shinobu as she climaxed.
The snake let go of Shinobu’s wetness and moved its jaws to swallow Shinobu further up her body.
Within seconds Shinobu’s navel was now inside the jelly snake. The clamp of the snake’s jaws on her belly made it hard for Shinobu to breathe.
Shinobu opened her eyes and came out of her bliss as she stared at the snake’s eyes and it was about to take a bite on her breasts. Shinobu gasped if fear as she saw some sharp green fangs come out from the gums of the snake’s maw.
“No…please don’t hurt me.” Shinobu cried.
The snake stopped and looked at her deeply into her eyes.
“Don’t worry Shinobu. My venom will only put you to sleep as you are being digested inside my belly. You will not feel a thing as my digestive slime dissolves your skin.”
Shinobu realised that this was a way that the snake was trying to make the digestive process easy for her. She was scared about being eaten but so far the jelly snake was kind enough to make her enjoy being eaten.
“Thank you for everything. I love you.” Shinobu said with tears in her eyes.
“I love you too Shinobu. I hope there are no hard feelings you have against me for eating you like this.”
“No…I love it. I never thought that being eaten could have felt so good.”
“Well I hope you have enjoyed it because as soon as I bite you, you will loose the ability to talk and my venom will slowly shut your body down. It has been nice eating you Shinobu.”
“Oh…please finish me now.” Shinobu cried.
Shinobu watched as the jelly snake slowly clamped its fangs into her hard nipples.
“Yah…ugh…ugh…” Shinobu cried out in pain.
But as soon as she felt the pain, she felt sexual pleasure race through her body from her hard nipples to around her chest and straight to her veins heading to her heart.
Shinobu felt her eyelids getting heavy and she looked to they light above her head glowing brighter before her.
As she felt the jelly venom clog up her heart with sexual desires taking control of her hole body, Shinobu slowly went into a blissful sleep that she would never wake up from ever again.
The jelly snake tilt its head up and Shinobu’s body slide into the snake’s jaws like she was in a slippery slope water slide.
“Ugh…ugh…ugh…ugh…” Shinobu moaned as she slipped deep inside the jelly snakes jaws, her long light brown hair the last of her to go inside the mouth.
Within seconds Shinobu meet her foreseeable end inside the belly of the jelly snake. But she was not afraid of it as she felt that she had met a happy and joyful end.

Her eyes opened to see two naked angels standing before her.
“Shinobu, you are awake.” One of them said.
“Happy Birthday Shinobu.” Said the other one.
Shinobu shook her head beck to reality and realised that the two naked angels before her was her best friends Mahoro and Midori.
“Mahoro…Midori…you’re both alive.” Shinobu cried out with happiness displayed on her face.
Shinobu jumped forward to hug both girls. Midori was surprised with Shinobu’s movements but Mahoro expected it as she felt the same way.
Their bodies fell to the floor and Shinobu looked up to realise that their sleeping bags were messed up and their pyjamas and boxer shorts scattered around the room.
“Oh…It was all a dream.” Shinobu said to herself. “I’m so sorry. I was having a bizarre dream.”
“That’s ok Shinobu.” Mahoro chirped. “Midori did the same thing to me as she woke up.”
Shinobu looked at Midori, she was red all over her face with embarrassment.
“So you had a bizarre dream too Midori, what was it about?” Shinobu asked her.
“Well…” started Midori. “I dreamed that we all had shrunk and we went into your kitchen Shinobu. We were running on a cake until Mahoro got stuck and as it turned out we all were sinking in a cake that acted like quicksand. Mahoro died but you Shinobu and I survived. Then we were attacked by a tangle of noodles that acted like vines from a plant trying to strangle us, which were where I died. Next thing I remember was waking up naked hugging Mahoro who was naked with me.”
Midori was almost fainting with so much embarrassment displayed on her face.
“I had the same dream too. Except I died in the quicksand cake.” Mahoro replied.
Shinobu did not know how to say about her dream. It was the same but her extended version included her making love to a jelly snake that was also eating her.
“Hey Shinobu, by the way you were acting in your sleeping bag, panting and moaning like you were I would not be surprised that you were having sex with a snake.” Mahoro said.
Shinobu fell on her back surprised that Mahoro guessed right. Mahoro was always some sort of oddball of their group as she always had a strange way of looking at things. But in a way she said some very funny things that always made her and Midori laugh almost all the time.

“Shinobu. Are you all right?” Midori asked her best friend as she tried to lift up Shinobu’s fallen body.
Mahoro then hugged them both and sent them all in a spin of laughter and happiness. Most of it came from Mahoro.
“Hey Shinobu, Midori, since we are being close and all, how about we bring our friendship closer and the three of us agree to a threesome lesbian relationship.”
Then again some things that Mahoro has said were so bizarre that they were almost true.

The End.

Return to “Stories”