The H-Less Manip Thread

Making Fakes? Post Them Here!

Which depth of these is best?

Butt deep
16
12%
Crotch deep
36
27%
Hip deep
18
14%
THESE ANSWERS ARE BASICALLY THE SAME DEPTH!!
63
47%
 
Total votes: 133

User avatar
Black Clay Lord
Posts: 256
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:48 pm
Location: Winchester, KY
Contact:

Re: The H-Less Manip Thread

Postby Black Clay Lord » Wed Jul 29, 2020 4:14 pm

H-Less Perv Side wrote:
Black Clay Lord wrote:Golden! ...Okay, terrible that joke was...

But enough of that. Now I'd like to see Reisalin Stout from Atelier Ryza sink to her butt, then boobs. I've been looking into that game for a while now, so...


She’s really feel- whoops, wrong game.

When I searched for suitable pics of her, I saw some with Pyra from Xenoblade in them too. (Mostly the booty ones.)

Both came out really good. Thanks, man. :3
There is but one certainty - every end marks a new beginning.
My Steam Account: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198272052828/

User avatar
4Bs
Posts: 163
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:08 am

Re: The H-Less Manip Thread

Postby 4Bs » Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:43 am

Can we have the following:

The pair in red bunny girl outfits, chest deep in mud at a carrot farm.

The bunny trio, with their butts touching the surface of a mud pit.

Looking forward to it!
Attachments
bunnies_by_sharknex01_de2jlwl-fullview.jpg
Credit to sharknex01
ddtgo57-0f8e89ef-1803-48fc-9ee4-64dd103cb671.jpg
Credit to Duelizm
Wants bikini clad women and female anthros shaking their booties in quicksand!

User avatar
H-Less Perv Side
Posts: 290
Joined: Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:38 am
Location: New York State (I live in a small town, so no, not New York City.)

Re: The H-Less Manip Thread

Postby H-Less Perv Side » Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:22 pm

4Bs wrote:Can we have the following:

The pair in red bunny girl outfits, chest deep in mud at a carrot farm.

The bunny trio, with their butts touching the surface of a mud pit.

Looking forward to it!


I had some trouble with the first one, as I was struggling to find the right carrot farm pic to use. By the time I found a pic that somewhat fit, the bunny girls had cleaned the farm out.

The second one was much easier, and I really enjoyed making it. I think I’ll let you make the story for that one if you want.
Attachments
E2314892-A4F3-4BE9-9E91-041E0DC92C51.jpeg
Dagnabbit! The bunny girls have cleaned the farm of carrots again!
2F1DC6CE-1AFA-4826-9B6C-331194157F29.jpeg
Dern equipment limitations!

User avatar
Black Clay Lord
Posts: 256
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:48 pm
Location: Winchester, KY
Contact:

Re: The H-Less Manip Thread

Postby Black Clay Lord » Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:29 am

Let's see here... Please to be sinking Shantae to her butt in tar...

And the Moniqa, from Azure Striker Gunvolt to her boobs in say... Swamp Mud. As a backup if Moniqa weren't to be easy: Miriam, from Bloodstained.
There is but one certainty - every end marks a new beginning.
My Steam Account: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198272052828/

User avatar
SinkerCutie
Posts: 564
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:50 am

Re: The H-Less Manip Thread

Postby SinkerCutie » Tue Aug 04, 2020 5:16 am

Speaking of bunnies, more Elphelt, please?

User avatar
4Bs
Posts: 163
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:08 am

Re: The H-Less Manip Thread

Postby 4Bs » Tue Aug 04, 2020 5:17 am

H-Less Perv Side wrote:
4Bs wrote:Can we have the following:

The pair in red bunny girl outfits, chest deep in mud at a carrot farm.

The bunny trio, with their butts touching the surface of a mud pit.

Looking forward to it!


I had some trouble with the first one, as I was struggling to find the right carrot farm pic to use. By the time I found a pic that somewhat fit, the bunny girls had cleaned the farm out.

The second one was much easier, and I really enjoyed making it. I think I’ll let you make the story for that one if you want.


Mind if I do a story for both pics? Unless of course you want to keep the first pic for reasons.
Wants bikini clad women and female anthros shaking their booties in quicksand!

User avatar
H-Less Perv Side
Posts: 290
Joined: Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:38 am
Location: New York State (I live in a small town, so no, not New York City.)

Re: The H-Less Manip Thread

Postby H-Less Perv Side » Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:23 pm

4Bs wrote:
H-Less Perv Side wrote:
4Bs wrote:Can we have the following:

The pair in red bunny girl outfits, chest deep in mud at a carrot farm.

The bunny trio, with their butts touching the surface of a mud pit.

Looking forward to it!


I had some trouble with the first one, as I was struggling to find the right carrot farm pic to use. By the time I found a pic that somewhat fit, the bunny girls had cleaned the farm out.

The second one was much easier, and I really enjoyed making it. I think I’ll let you make the story for that one if you want.


Mind if I do a story for both pics? Unless of course you want to keep the first pic for reasons.


Go ahead! I don’t mind. ;)
Dern equipment limitations!

User avatar
H-Less Perv Side
Posts: 290
Joined: Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:38 am
Location: New York State (I live in a small town, so no, not New York City.)

Re: The H-Less Manip Thread

Postby H-Less Perv Side » Tue Aug 04, 2020 6:02 pm

Black Clay Lord wrote:Let's see here... Please to be sinking Shantae to her butt in tar...

And the Moniqa, from Azure Striker Gunvolt to her boobs in say... Swamp Mud. As a backup if Moniqa weren't to be easy: Miriam, from Bloodstained.
SinkerCutie wrote:Speaking of bunnies, more Elphelt, please?


And these requests have been finished! I was able to do the Moniqa one fine, so the backup to that wasn’t attempted (.....yet).
Attachments
9CF25449-EC66-4A7D-A27C-EEFA6DCAEBF3.jpeg
52480A22-2B17-404B-B733-1A6F4E3132D5.jpeg
E9B504A1-3B07-451B-976F-1170060A8BD3.jpeg
Dern equipment limitations!

User avatar
SinkerCutie
Posts: 564
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:50 am

Re: The H-Less Manip Thread

Postby SinkerCutie » Wed Aug 05, 2020 6:57 am

Black Clay Lord wrote:Let's see here... Please to be sinking Shantae to her butt in tar...

And the Moniqa, from Azure Striker Gunvolt to her boobs in say... Swamp Mud. As a backup if Moniqa weren't to be easy: Miriam, from Bloodstained.

After Shantae sinks to her butt, could she go down to her boobs?

User avatar
Black Clay Lord
Posts: 256
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:48 pm
Location: Winchester, KY
Contact:

Re: The H-Less Manip Thread

Postby Black Clay Lord » Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:45 pm

H-Less Perv Side wrote:
Black Clay Lord wrote:Let's see here... Please to be sinking Shantae to her butt in tar...

And the Moniqa, from Azure Striker Gunvolt to her boobs in say... Swamp Mud. As a backup if Moniqa weren't to be easy: Miriam, from Bloodstained.
SinkerCutie wrote:Speaking of bunnies, more Elphelt, please?


And these requests have been finished! I was able to do the Moniqa one fine, so the backup to that wasn’t attempted (.....yet).

Looking good as always, man.
There is but one certainty - every end marks a new beginning.
My Steam Account: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198272052828/


Return to “Manipulations”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest