Making Fakes? Post Them Here!

Which depth of these is best?

Butt deep
10%
Crotch deep
27%
Hip deep
13%
THESE ANSWERS ARE BASICALLY THE SAME DEPTH!!
50%

Total votes: 183

Black Clay Lord

Re: The H-Less Manip Thread

Postby Black Clay Lord » Thu Nov 26, 2020 9:15 pm

Earlier I asked for a few Camilla & Dorothea butt deep sinks.

But in addition, can we see Sonia from Pokemon butt deep in tar, mud, and clay in that order?
There is but one certainty - every end marks a new beginning. "—and methodically knocking peoples' hats off. Then I account it high time to get to sea as soon as I ca—"

H-Less Perv Side
Location: New York State (I live in a small town, so no, not New York City.)

Postby H-Less Perv Side » Fri Nov 27, 2020 8:47 am

Black Clay Lord wrote:Earlier I asked for a few Camilla & Dorothea butt deep sinks.

But in addition, can we see Sonia from Pokemon butt deep in tar, mud, and clay in that order?

I’ve already done the Camilla and Dorothea part, and it can be seen on Page 57. However, the Sonia manips are also complete! I hope the order is correct here.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dern equipment limitations!

Black Clay Lord

Postby Black Clay Lord » Sat Nov 28, 2020 3:33 pm

H-Less Perv Side wrote:
Black Clay Lord wrote:Earlier I asked for a few Camilla & Dorothea butt deep sinks.

I’ve already done the Camilla and Dorothea part, and it can be seen on Page 57. However, the Sonia manips are also complete! I hope the order is correct here.

Order's correct indeed, and thanks for it. :3
There is but one certainty - every end marks a new beginning. "—and methodically knocking peoples' hats off. Then I account it high time to get to sea as soon as I ca—"

SinkerCutie

Postby SinkerCutie » Sun Nov 29, 2020 10:52 am

H-Less Perv Side wrote:

Oh, Sonia...so cute...could have Shantae join in and have them happily boobdeep in the same substances?

H-Less Perv Side

Postby H-Less Perv Side » Mon Nov 30, 2020 2:13 pm

SinkerCutie wrote:
H-Less Perv Side wrote:

Oh, Sonia...so cute...could have Shantae join in and have them happily boobdeep?

I’m not sure which one of the backgrounds you would prefer for the continuation....

...so I did all three! I hope this satisfies!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Black Clay Lord

Postby Black Clay Lord » Tue Dec 01, 2020 1:50 am

Here's a new one for ya.

Polt from Monster Musume, with Eris from Cat Planet Cuties in mud.

SinkerCutie

Postby SinkerCutie » Tue Dec 01, 2020 2:03 am

H-Less Perv Side wrote:
SinkerCutie wrote:
H-Less Perv Side wrote:

Oh, Sonia...so cute...could have Shantae join in and have them happily boobdeep?

I’m not sure which one of the backgrounds you would prefer for the continuation....

...so I did all three! I hope this satisfies!

Ironically, I actually wanted all three. Thanks.

H-Less Perv Side

Postby H-Less Perv Side » Tue Dec 01, 2020 9:41 pm

Black Clay Lord wrote:Here's a new one for ya.

They’ll probably have a tough time getting their tails out if they sink much deeper, but for now, they’re paying no attention to that.

SinkerCutie

Postby SinkerCutie » Wed Dec 02, 2020 6:07 pm

Hmm...time to add a new franchise to the sunken ones. Could you have Ushiromiya Ange happily sinking in some quicksand?

Black Clay Lord

Postby Black Clay Lord » Wed Dec 02, 2020 6:59 pm

H-Less Perv Side wrote:
Black Clay Lord wrote:Here's a new one for ya.

They’ll probably have a tough time getting their tails out if they sink much deeper, but for now, they’re paying no attention to that.

Love it a bunch. Thanks, man.

Return to “Manipulations”