Back to making QS fakes again.

Making Fakes? Post Them Here!
Theo

Re: Back to making QS fakes again.

Postby Theo » Wed Jan 25, 2023 3:34 am

redjak6t4 wrote:Ah, my dear Theo! (Sighs.) :cry:

Yes, they are lovely, aren't they? Sadly, lying down poses are of no use to me as someone who sinks wrapped women into quicksand. For instance, look at this busty babe.

24546025.png

Wouldn't she be just perfect? With that big pair just above the surface? But I can only do that if I can find images of her standing or sitting up. Sinking is a vertical thing and so a mummified model lying prone, no matter how attractive, just can't be sunk in a quicksand fake.

However, there is some good news. One of those perfectly wrapped ladies is our very own Candle Boxx. And I just so happen to have some standing images of her that I can use for qs fakes.

So, please maintain a holding pattern Theo.

Thank you,

Redjak.

Darn, physics and gravity can be a real drag sometimes. Oh well, will continue to hold. Do you have an EFC time? ;)
Finally broke down and went to see a psychologist. She told me I just have an overactive imagination—and it really excited her. We're going sinking next weekend. Theo's AI Quicksandbox New stuff every weekend (unless life gets in the way)

redjak6t4

Postby redjak6t4 » Wed Jan 25, 2023 10:41 am

Hmmm...

When I Googled 'EFC time' this is what came up. https://www.premierleague.com/clubs/7/Everton/fixtures

Over here EFC means Everton Football Club.

But I strongly suspect that's not what you meant Theo.

Help please!

Redjak.

Theo

Postby Theo » Thu Jan 26, 2023 4:00 am

"Expect further clearance," given during a clearance to hold, it's the time a pilot can expect to leave the hold, and if radio contact were to be lost in the meantime, then the pilot would to wait until that time before leaving the hold on their own.

Sorry for the confusion, I was just building on where you said "please maintain a holding pattern." Funny thing is, I actually did Google "EFC time" over here before posting that, just to what it would say, and this, among other similar results, is the first one I got: PilotsCafe Expect Further Clearance (EFC) Time

Goes to show how Google tailors its search results to the region and induvial.
Finally broke down and went to see a psychologist. She told me I just have an overactive imagination—and it really excited her. We're going sinking next weekend. Theo's AI Quicksandbox New stuff every weekend (unless life gets in the way)

Boggy Man

Postby Boggy Man » Thu Jan 26, 2023 6:13 am

I had been kinda guessing that it stood for "Estimated Fake Completion" time. :?
I sink, therefore I WAM!!!!

(((ioi)))

-The Boggy Man

Theo

Postby Theo » Thu Jan 26, 2023 8:58 pm

Boggy Man wrote:I had been kinda guessing that it stood for "Estimated Fake Completion" time. :?

That's even better! :lol:

redjak6t4

Postby redjak6t4 » Thu Jan 26, 2023 11:02 pm

I agree Theo. That's very fitting. :D

Anyway, clarity now prevails about what you meant.

Ummm... I just can't give a time for when I'll complete any of my fakes. Sometimes they come together swiftly in a matter of hours, sometimes it takes days and several several attempts and sometimes it doesn't happen at all.

Sorry to be so vague... but it is what it is.

Thank you,

Redjak.

Theo

Postby Theo » Mon Jan 30, 2023 4:00 am

Sounds like we have a similar creative process :D No problem Redjak, take your time!

redjak6t4

Postby redjak6t4 » Fri Feb 03, 2023 7:24 pm

Hello again you mud and QS freaks! :D

Here's my latest batch of fakes.

Not just QS peril but some bondage, tentacles and asphyx as well.

Trina.png

Annette1.png

Annette2.png

Hayley.png

Enjoy!

Thanks,

Redjak.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

redjak6t4

Postby redjak6t4 » Tue Feb 07, 2023 2:10 am

Two versions of the same thing today.

Inez rewarding her boyfriend/rescuer with her ample assets.

Inez nice.png

Or Inez falling into Redjak's clutches and coming to a grim end.

Inez nasty.png

Enjoy and thanks!

Redjak.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Mon Feb 13, 2023 1:04 pm

back from traveling to find Annette and Inez!!! thanks!! :twisted:
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

Return to “Manipulations”