Cerebus and I have teamed up

Making Fakes? Post Them Here!
MadMax359

Cerebus and I have teamed up

Postby MadMax359 » Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:44 pm

hey gang

for the last couple of months, i've been posting stories on a FREE site, http://talesofperil.com/

the photographers at UnlimitedBondage.com have allowed me to take some of their images and use them as inspirations for my tales of damsels in distress
and since my interests include lots of perils, quicksand stories will be a prominent part of my offerings

but as i saw how often Cerebus uses models that i know and love, it occurred to me to contact him and work together
so i now have permission to send him some photos that he can turn into scenes from my stories, and as you'd expect, the results are great!

our first collaboration involves QSF favorite Paris, who has caught the attention of a Jealous Girlfriend.... head over to TalesofPeril.com to read the story and see a full sized version of Cerebus' work... feel free to comment at the site or here

p1ss2.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

PM2K
Always Remembered

Re: Cerebus and I have teamed up

Postby PM2K » Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:34 pm

Very cool! :D Love the story site too.

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:20 pm

I've just posted Part 2 of my Paris Kennedy story... the ending is left open for your imagination, do you think the police arrived in time? :twisted:
p2ss2.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:21 pm

doh, i'm new at this... forgot to say, go to TalesofPeril.com for the story and the full sized picture from Cerebus! :twisted:

Return to “Manipulations”