Making Fakes? Post Them Here!
schlamm

Postby schlamm » Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:19 am

Last edited by schlamm on Sun May 12, 2013 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

stevensenechal

Re: Lady Godiva's end QS style *nudity*

Postby stevensenechal » Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:00 am

Those of us who have chatted with you 'schlamm' know you to be a southern gentleman and that you love your horses. People's preferences are not an indictment of you in any way, just a general leaning toward seeing the girl sink, not unusual given the site. I really like the 'Lady Godiva' idea as it dispenses with the need for clothing right away. Women on horses are sexy too (I have a particular liking for riding pants and tall boots!) so I really enjoyed this thread. Judging by the number of respondents, you have many Quicksand Fans as well. Keep up the good work!
Arrakis trains the faithful.

Billie Bonce

Postby Billie Bonce » Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:57 pm

Such a beautiful lady! I don't want her to drown in the mire.

Let's find another option. Both she and her horse are unable to get out of the mire. Then some people appear, sent by her husband. They rescue the horse and demonstratively ignore the desperate lady. Fortunately, they don't drown the lady, in the hope that the mire will take her soon. But then the villagers appear and save Lady Godiva. Well, in the case of traditional happy end there should be a wedding in the end. But in this case it's impossible, so I don't know... :?

schlamm wrote:And in this, the quirky irony found in one of my favorite themes...a mired female equestrian
I have gotten some interesting correspondence over the years condemning me for placing a horse into such a perilous FANTASY scenario, yet not once....on ANY occasion, has ANYONE ever objected to the female character succumbing to her fate in the mire.
It seems that it is ok to have a female character sink from view and into oblivion, but you will be labeled as a sadist, animal abuser and any other sort of descriptive title one might imagine for merely having a horse in the scene at all.
I also was always surprised by that difference in standards. :lol:
There’s so many different worlds
So many different suns
And we have just one world
But we live in different ones

KavenBach

Postby KavenBach » Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:54 pm

Okay, I'm gonna weigh in.

I tend to favor fatal endings for the damsels, but in this case I'm leaning toward a naughtier but survival-oriented plotline.

With a surge of strength and a little help from dear Godiva, the horse does indeed escape. However the suction of the mud is too much and she cannot hold on to his tail, so she remains trapped and sinking. The exhausted horse wanders off, covered in mud, leaving the poor noblewoman to perish horribly.

The very villagers she heard and tried to not be seen by find the muddy horse. Still fresh from the spectacle back in the streets, they recognize the steed immediately; seeing the mud they realize she must have cut through the deadly bog, and they hurry over, for why would the horse be alone?

Dear Lady Godiva has sunken to her breasts and is still going down when they find her. She is overjoyed to see them and begs for help. Unfortunately these are NOT the nicest of her peasants; they agree to help her, but not for free, and we aren't talking gold. :twisted: She is quite horrified by what they are suggesting and refuses most adamantly. She is, after all, a noblewoman.

As she sinks to her neck however fear for her life makes her change her mind. The men have her vow on her honor not to try to break the deal or have her husband punish them. Desperate, she does so, just before her mouth and nose go under.

They catch her flailing wrist with a lasso and pull her out before she suffocates.

At this point she either breaks her word of honor, snatching the watching horse's reins, or keeps her word... :twisted:
"Of all the roads that lead to nowhere, I chose the longest one." -'Goober'

"Don't worry, I seem to have found an even longer one." -Me

wettogs

Postby wettogs » Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:37 pm

I am not looking so much at a story, but more at the quality of the manipulation.
As such these pictures certainly deserve a commendation. Great work, Schlamm.

May the "Schlamm" be plentifull in your other manipulations. "Wunderbar"
May the mud be with you .....
Love the feel of smooth, silky mud caressing my skin, while I am slowly sinking.

Return to “Manipulations”