Supergirl Quicksand style!

Making Fakes? Post Them Here!
muckerman_01

Supergirl Quicksand style!

Postby muckerman_01 » Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:04 pm

Decided to put my own spin on the Supergirl in Quicksand thing!

Hope you all enjoy. :geek:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Hey it wasn't perfection, but God it was close!""

CurlyJ

Re: Supergirl Quicksand style!

Postby CurlyJ » Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:15 pm

REALLY nice job on these two. If I may offer one suggestion...try to find some images where she looks as though she's expressing peril, rather than posing. I think that would make it even MORE awesome...
.....Now that I think of it....it would make a FANTASTIC thread to have live action superheroine quicksand manips!...Just imagine...Batgirl in something other than caviar....

Hispanian1

Postby Hispanian1 » Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:39 am

Impresionante

jagfiles

Postby jagfiles » Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:12 am

I think Cindy Lauper said it best "Girls just wanna have fun." In this case even Supergirl.

muckerman_01

Postby muckerman_01 » Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:14 am

CurlyJ wrote:REALLY nice job on these two. If I may offer one suggestion...try to find some images where she looks as though she's expressing peril, rather than posing. I think that would make it even MORE awesome...
.....Now that I think of it....it would make a FANTASTIC thread to have live action superheroine quicksand manips!...Just imagine...Batgirl in something other than caviar....

Thanks for the feedback on this. :)

Yeah I agree, an expression of struggling would look better. Rest assured if I can find such imagery of this young lady I WILL be using it! :D

As for the superheroine manips idea... my imagination is now doing cartwheels! :lol: Great idea!

Hispanian1 wrote:Impresionante

jagfiles wrote:I think Cindy Lauper said it best "Girls just wanna have fun." In this case even Supergirl.

Thanks guys, glad you like. ;)

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:34 pm

muckerman_01 wrote:
CurlyJ wrote:REALLY nice job on these two. If I may offer one suggestion...try to find some images where she looks as though she's expressing peril, rather than posing. I think that would make it even MORE awesome...

Thanks for the feedback on this. :)

Yeah I agree, an expression of struggling would look better. Rest assured if I can find such imagery of this young lady I WILL be using it! :D

As for the superheroine manips idea... my imagination is now doing cartwheels! :lol: Great idea!

Hispanian1 wrote:Impresionante

jagfiles wrote:I think Cindy Lauper said it best "Girls just wanna have fun." In this case even Supergirl.

Thanks guys, glad you like. ;)

and when you consider superheroines, don't forget Jim Weather's O Girl... and there you'll be able to find the superheroine with all kinds of defiant but struggling expressions, unbound and bound... :twisted:
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

muckerman_01

Postby muckerman_01 » Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:23 pm

Okay everyone, hope today finds you all well and spritely! 8-)
Anyway, thanks to the replies, feedback and suggestions on this thread so far. Rest assured that I always read and take on board what is said after all, it does help me improve and I sincerely hope you all agree.
So without furtherado, here is Miss Benoist as Supergirl again (in clay) but this time with a more perilous expression. :twisted:
Enjoy! :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:45 pm

MUCH better expression, though she's sunk just a bit beyond my favorite depth... :twisted:
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

CurlyJ

Postby CurlyJ » Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:58 pm

Good Job!....and is that Kryptonite laced clay she's in?...I believe I see a greenish tint!!!! 8-)

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:22 am

Nicely done! :D Expression and body position make all the difference in a fake, I find.

Return to “Manipulations”