Kim Possible in Quicksand (adult)

Making Fakes? Post Them Here!
PM2K
Always Remembered

Re: Kim Possible in Quicksand (adult)

Postby PM2K » Sat May 02, 2009 6:51 am

Well, I know I've been rapped on the nose occasionally for some of the subjects I've used... but I try really hard to make sure the youngish looking ones are merely in trouble and needing some help... while the more emperiled ones look as adult as possible... especially if they are up to adult activities.

Believe me, I've rejected more subjects than I've used for precisely that reason... they look too damn young to be put in sinky situations.
In my mind, all my subjects are at least 18... and must at least sort of look the part.

Nessie
Producer

Postby Nessie » Sat May 02, 2009 5:22 pm

Actually, PM2K, you are one (but certainly not all) of the reasons why I said that the sky isn't exactly falling. You use good judgment overall. Your work is popular and so well-done that I was, at one time, surprised that you hadn't drawn everything in the pictures!

Nessie

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Sun May 03, 2009 9:51 pm

Nessie wrote:Actually, PM2K, you are one (but certainly not all) of the reasons why I said that the sky isn't exactly falling. You use good judgment overall. Your work is popular and so well-done that I was, at one time, surprised that you hadn't drawn everything in the pictures!

Nessie

Thanks, Nessie. I appreciate the comments. :)

Return to “Manipulations”