Batgirl's Annivesary Quicksand Cake (updated 11/29/18)

Making Fakes? Post Them Here!
theballoonhead

Re: Batgirl's Annivesary Quicksand Cake (updated 9/20/18)

Postby theballoonhead » Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:49 pm

I'll join the Cafe to see the rest, if I have to. I've been a member several times over the years. Thanks for all you do, I should have posted sooner.

Jim_Weathers
Producer

Postby Jim_Weathers » Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:01 am

Jim_Weathers wrote:It doesn't really seem that there is all that much interest in this here. Yes, there are a couple folks (including you) that obviously are really digging it, but the rest of the folks don't really seem to care all that much.

CurlyJ wrote:Hi Jim. Glad to hear from you. Also glad to hear you haven't abandoned the project. It was clear how much passion and effort you were bringing to it. I completely understand where you're coming from and fully support your decision to reserve it for your site.
I do think it's a shame there wasn't more show of support as this was a far cry from the simple 1 or 2 manipulations was see from other contributors. It was (and still is!) something unique and truly special.
I'm hoping in some small way some others will see how complacency can play a big part in whether ones efforts to produce their work continue to be shared this way or not. Based on how many views I've seen on this page....they weren't exactly 'skipping over' this story.
Again I just want to say thank you for sharing what you did with the community and would ask if you wouldn't mind maybe either PMing me or just formally announcing on the site when you decide to put up your finished work.
Best wishes! Jay

Howdy Jay,

I started putting it up on the cafe today. For those out there that want to see it all, I wouldn't join today because I've only got the first 56 images up and I don't want to disappoint anyone. I have a couple of fixes I have to make to a few images and then there will be a pretty massive update done. I'll let everyone know when that happens. I'm not here trying to get people to join the cafe. That is not my intention. The cafe is not a quicksand site. It is a bondage site, and I wouldn't want anyone here to join it and be frustrated because the content they like isn't really featured there. I just had to mention this, because Curly asked me to.

Jim_Weathers
Producer

Postby Jim_Weathers » Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:13 am

MadMax359 wrote:
Jim_Weathers wrote:
CurlyJ wrote:Just wanted to give this thread a healthy bump until Jim gets around to the next batch. The suspense is killing me!....

Hmm... well, I've actually been working on these quite a bit. I went back and created a section of the setup of the whole scene with Barbara in her apartment talking to the Commissioner on the phone and then getting dressed - and I've put together some more at the end - but...

I was thinking with all the effort this was taking me, that I was probably just going to put it all up on my site as a continuing story. It doesn't really seem that there is all that much interest in this here. Yes, there are a couple folks (including you) that obviously are really digging it, but the rest of the folks don't really seem to care all that much.

on the one hand, it's hard to keep the interest going when the last update was in Sept; and up to this point there's a lot of backstory without any actual sinking, is that fair?
on the other hand, i'm a member of the Cafe and i'll see it there if that's what you end up doing

Honestly, when I'm putting this up here on this forum, fairness doesn't really enter into it. There isn't any expectation that anything gets done or not done, because there is no payment for anything. This is just a place where people come around and post things, or not. Again, I really wasn't doing this for anyone here. It was something I did because I thought it was cool, and then figured that some people would like to see it.

I could have just posted some images of Batgirl up to her waist in frosting and that probably would have made a lot more people here happy, but I wanted to tell a complete story - so yeah, there ended up being a lot of backstory. And because these images take so much effort, and the posts ended up be quite infrequent, and it didn't really catch people's attention. I am okay with that. I totally get it.

Again - my purpose here is not to start asking people to join my website to see these things, because there is still going to be an issue with how long it takes to complete this. I have NO idea how long it will take. At this point, I have Batgirl just about up to her knees... and that has taken a lot of effort. But I've only posted 56 images to my site because there are a couple of images in the middle that needed to be fixed. To give you an idea, I've actually finished 134 of them. That includes a bunch of backstory that wasn't included here - again... probably completely not what people want to see, but I wanted it to be a complete story... so there ya go...

Jim_Weathers
Producer

Postby Jim_Weathers » Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:15 am

DJlurker wrote:I think some people might be losing interest because they are impatient and want Batgirl to just SINK already... that’s what I think, anyway.

I'm totally understanding of this. As I've mentioned in other responses. There is no need for anyone to justify why this wasn't their thing, or why people lost interest in the story. I didn't honestly make it for anyone but me... I just posted it here because I figured people would enjoy it.

Jim_Weathers
Producer

Postby Jim_Weathers » Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:17 am

theballoonhead wrote:I'll join the Cafe to see the rest, if I have to. I've been a member several times over the years. Thanks for all you do, I should have posted sooner.

I would recommend that you wait on that. It is far from finished. Once I get the all the images that I've actually worked on so far - and can tell everyone that Batgirl is like up to her thighs, or whatever, I would recommend you hold off. Right now, on the cafe, she hasn't stepped into the cake yet. I have a few images to fix, and then once that is done, she'll be almost up to her knees.

Jim_Weathers
Producer

Postby Jim_Weathers » Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:19 am

groppingmire wrote:yep story great but mobilty greater how long do you watch a movie that gose nowhere story gotta flow to attract attention

In complete agreement with you. I just wanted to fill in a backstory and fix the pics that didn't fit it - that took a lot of time - but things like that happen.

Niveous

Postby Niveous » Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:45 pm

What is this cafe that is spoken of?

Jim_Weathers
Producer

Postby Jim_Weathers » Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:52 am

Niveous wrote:What is this cafe that is spoken of?

I've updated my profile and added my website. Www.bondagecafe.com

CurlyJ

Postby CurlyJ » Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:28 pm

Hi Jim. Thanks for taking the time to answer my (and all our) questions. Also thanks for the full update on how your progressing and advising to 'wait it out' if that's the main interest. I'll check in from time to time awaiting your updates regarding and hopefully it's completed story. I'll definitely sign up to grab it. Used to be a member and definitely know my way around your site. Hoping you get the time to finish up that last Emily red outfit quicksand shoot one day also....it's had me and I suspect a lot of other people anxious as well. There's $ to be made!!!...only takes time... :lol:

Jim_Weathers
Producer

Postby Jim_Weathers » Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:28 am

Well, I've now uploaded the story up to the point where I will now need to work on new pics. I can't say when that will be, but I can say that at least Batgirl is now almost up to her knees... Yay. I hope those members of the cafe enjoy it.

Return to “Manipulations”