Batgirl's Annivesary Quicksand Cake (updated 11/29/18)

Making Fakes? Post Them Here!
Jim_Weathers
Producer

Re: Batgirl's Annivesary Quicksand Cake (updated 11/16/18)

Postby Jim_Weathers » Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:09 pm

Here are a smattering of pics...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

CurlyJ

Re: Batgirl's Annivesary Quicksand Cake (updated 9/20/18)

Postby CurlyJ » Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:26 pm

Loving the tease.....going to hold off a bit and see how far along your next installment takes things....there are always a few other tidbits I can pick up at the café which I don't already have.....Thanks again!

quicksand3D

Postby quicksand3D » Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:11 pm

Thanks for making this Jim - you are inspiring
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Jim_Weathers
Producer

Postby Jim_Weathers » Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:53 am

quicksand3D wrote:Thanks for making this Jim - you are inspiring

You're welcome. Hey, she'll get down to her crotch eventually. I mean I finally got her up to her knees! The cool thing is that the deeper she gets the easier it gets. Pretty soon (in a couple pics) I won't have to deal with her calves anymore... Woohoo...
Last edited by Jim_Weathers on Fri Nov 30, 2018 7:44 am, edited 2 times in total.

quicksand3D

Postby quicksand3D » Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:54 am

*it's the cape that's the tricky part as she gets lower

Jim_Weathers
Producer

Postby Jim_Weathers » Tue Nov 20, 2018 6:30 am

quicksand3D wrote:*it's the cape that's the tricky part as she gets lower

I'll let you know when I get there - and yeah, you might be right, but I think it won't be as hard as the full body images have been. Most of them have been created out of whole cloth. Because of the resolution of the images, I have to create full bodies out of both different scenes, and by painting/drawing new stuff - so full bodies were really hard. There are basically no closeups of legs shot in the series - or if there were, they were moving. That means I can't just use the legs from the captures. They are fuzzy and wouldn't look correct.

The lack of legs makes sense - most of the shots were from the waist up. And Yvonne Craig was only like 5' 4" tall, so when she was in the frame with Batman, there was a lot of "wasted" space framed over her head.

Interestingly, they shot a lot of full body stuff of Julie Newmar - but her character was evil, and because of that much more sexual. It also could be because Julie was really tall, so you got a lot more of her body in the frame - plus the producers loved shooting full body shots of her. She had one of those 50's wasp waist figures with the insanely long legs that you don't see anymore.

Jim_Weathers
Producer

Re: Batgirl's Annivesary Quicksand Cake (updated 9/29/18)

Postby Jim_Weathers » Fri Nov 30, 2018 7:44 am

Slowly, but surely... Very slowly... and very surely...

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 2:40 pm

there's some excellent taunting :twisted:
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

CurlyJ

Postby CurlyJ » Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:04 am

Wow Jim...#154!!! That is some endeavor! Barely past the knees....yes very slowly!...and very teasing. Fighting the urge but still gonna hang in there....maybe I'll cave at in waist level, who knows...lol. Have to say that I love that your choosing expressions that match what's being said in a given frame. Excellent choices are being made. Hope you're proud of this. You should be!

Jim_Weathers
Producer

Postby Jim_Weathers » Sun Dec 02, 2018 5:14 am

CurlyJ wrote:Wow Jim...#154!!! That is some endeavor! Barely past the knees....yes very slowly!...and very teasing. Fighting the urge but still gonna hang in there....maybe I'll cave at in waist level, who knows...lol. Have to say that I love that your choosing expressions that match what's being said in a given frame.

Thanks. I have been trying to select the right ones.

CurlyJ wrote:Excellent choices are being made. Hope you're proud of this. You should be!

I am quite proud of this. I'm trying to make it so that if you play it in a slide show, they will all seamlessly (or as close as seamlessly as I can do), fit together in a sort of animation. It's pretty cool so far.

Return to “Manipulations”