PM2K's cartoon fakery - requests

Making Fakes? Post Them Here!
PM2K
Always Remembered

PM2K's cartoon fakery - requests

Postby PM2K » Sat Jun 11, 2016 7:49 pm

Hello all!

After some careful thought, and a slowly increasing number of requests I've been receiving, I decided to set up this thread to handle them.
It is a way to keep my original thread clear for my stuff, while also making it a bit easier for those who are thinking about asking, but weren't sure how to go about it.

So... some ground rules:

I don't do photographs of real people. Artwork only, please. Nothing against photofakes using real photos, but for me it never looks right.

While I don't mind getting requests like "Sink ________ for me," the process will go a lot faster if you supply the artwork you'd like manipulated. In other forums I tried to be accommodating only to be told I had the wrong art, or I sunk them to the wrong depth or whatever... which kind of sours me on doing favors. Also, some characters are harder to find decent pictures of than others, so this saves me time. (I do have my own manips I like to do, too... ;) )

I'm pretty open to most things, but do draw the line at some imagery... extreme violence and torture are out... I like to sink ladies, not see them hurt. Ditto them crapping themselves, drenched in semen and other icky stuff like that... (not being judgmental, but it doesn't work for me.)
Underage is also a big nope.... but the moderators here have already made that clear in their basic guidelines, so it shouldn't be a big deal to follow.

Make sure the image is of a decent size and resolution (eg: not pixilated or out of focus or the size of a postage stamp). It makes the finished manipulation better if I had something to work with. :)

Beyond that, the sky is pretty well the limit.
Bondage is fine... ropes, chains, handcuffs - that's all cool. :D So are gags. (But no barbed wire, needle piercings, etc. etc. see the "no torture" provision above)
Furries and anthros are most welcome here, too, so don't be shy. :D
I'll also consider sinking male characters as well, if asked.

Any questions about what I do, just check my past and current work. :D

And finally, I reserve the right NOT to do something. My reasons will be my own.

glorfindel01

Re: PM2K's cartoon fakery - requests

Postby glorfindel01 » Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:19 pm

Im not sure if im the first of the requests on this post,but i want one of Clementine from "Overlord" I always see this evil girl sinking on quicksand:

I want see her sink at the night in a dark quicksand pit or tar pit inviting you to join in with her in and she is stuck in chest deep ~~

Pic of her:
http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/ove ... 0827061210

domonkashiu

Postby domonkashiu » Sun Jun 12, 2016 1:46 am

Maybe i'll make some request here.

Generally I prefer to do it myself (if you remember my topic) but i don't have time and condition to do it... Plus I lost my folder of background...

Maybe some day i'll restart. :lol:

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Sun Jun 12, 2016 5:25 am

glorfindel01 wrote:Im not sure if im the first of the requests on this post,but i want one of Clementine from "Overlord" I always see this evil girl sinking on quicksand:

I want see her sink at the night in a dark quicksand pit or tar pit inviting you to join in with her in and she is stuck in chest deep ~~

Pic of her:
http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/ove ... 0827061210

That should be doable. Stay tuned. :)

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Sun Jun 12, 2016 5:30 am

domonkashiu wrote:Maybe i'll make some request here.

Generally I prefer to do it myself (if you remember my topic) but i don't have time and condition to do it... Plus I lost my folder of background...

I'm afraid I can't recall it offhand.... but if you could let me know... ;)

Boggy Man

Postby Boggy Man » Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:43 am

PM2K wrote:

His fakes thread is at http://www.quicksandfans.com/bb/viewtopic.php?t=6269 (I just had to click on his username to look at his profile, and that was his most active topic). 8-)
I sink, therefore I WAM!!!!

(((ioi)))

-The Boggy Man

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:42 pm

Boggy Man wrote:
PM2K wrote:

His fakes thread is at http://www.quicksandfans.com/bb/viewtopic.php?t=6269 (I just had to click on his username to look at his profile, and that was his most active topic). 8-)

D'oh!!!!!! :oops:
Now I feel like an idiot... I remember now. Great stuff! :D

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:11 pm

thanks for doing this! i think your guidelines are very reasonable and i hope we don't overwhelm you with requests!'

whipping_up_some_dinner_by_steveoreno-d4guent.jpg

i hope it isn't too difficult to extract the damsel from the scene... i personally wouldn't mind if she wasn't even sinking yet, just dangling over the surface as the rope frays... but i expect that folks here want their damsels at least starting to sink, so maybe about mid-thigh depth? :twisted:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:15 pm

MadMax359 wrote:i hope it isn't too difficult to extract the damsel from the scene... i personally wouldn't mind if she wasn't even sinking yet, just dangling over the surface as the rope frays... but i expect that folks here want their damsels at least starting to sink, so maybe about mid-thigh depth? :twisted:

I'm pretty certain I can do something with this... ;)

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:16 pm

Okay, glorfindel01, here you go. Hope this is what you had in mind.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Manipulations”