Requests for manips

Making Fakes? Post Them Here!
Hardcorercker13

Re: Requests for manips

Postby Hardcorercker13 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:26 am

Crisis in Infinite Quicksand Pits
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Madagaskar3

Postby Madagaskar3 » Sat Jan 18, 2020 12:15 am

May I get her muddy, ideally chest deep in some grey quicksand please?

quicksand3D

Postby quicksand3D » Wed Jan 29, 2020 7:51 pm

Last edited by quicksand3D on Sun Feb 02, 2020 10:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

muckerman_01

Postby muckerman_01 » Sat Feb 01, 2020 5:42 pm

Hey there everyone, I have recently been made aware that I don't post that much on these forums these days. This is largely due to the fact that roughly 10 months ago now I started a DA page which seems to have been well received by numerous users inc some from here on QuicksandFans.

Here is the link to my DA https://www.deviantart.com/muckerman

Also another reason I don't post that much here anymore is because I'm focussing more on other photomanipulation projects. Anyone who has seen my DA will know this ranges from Celebrity fakes, Quicksand manips, Vore fantasies and Transformation/Mutation works.

This also means that I don't take requests like I once did. Nothing against anyone or anything like that, I just have the same time on my hands these days. Sorry if this inconveniences anyone but I can only do so much.
"Hey it wasn't perfection, but God it was close!""

muckerman_01

Postby muckerman_01 » Sun Feb 02, 2020 12:37 am

muckerman_01 wrote:Hey there everyone, I have recently been made aware that I don't post that much on these forums these days. This is largely due to the fact that roughly 10 months ago now I started a DA page which seems to have been well received by numerous users inc some from here on QuicksandFans.

Here is the link to my DA https://www.deviantart.com/muckerman

Also another reason I don't post that much here anymore is because I'm focussing more on other photomanipulation projects. Anyone who has seen my DA will know this ranges from Celebrity fakes, Quicksand manips, Vore fantasies and Transformation/Mutation works.

This also means that I don't take requests like I once did. Nothing against anyone or anything like that, I just don’t have the same time on my hands these days. Sorry if this inconveniences anyone but I can only do so much.
"Hey it wasn't perfection, but God it was close!""

OBI-wan

Postby OBI-wan » Sun Feb 02, 2020 12:46 am

No problem.
"Who's the more foolish, the fool, or the fool who follows him?"

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Sun Feb 02, 2020 6:29 am

i've enjoyed Muckerman's permission to use some of his images on my own DA page, https://www.deviantart.com/madmax358 where I make up stories inspired by work :twisted:

shay_laren_witchtrial_1_by_muckerman_by_madmax358_ddp73ur-fullview.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

OBI-wan

Postby OBI-wan » Sun Nov 20, 2022 11:06 pm

Muckerman/. Can you post some of the Hollywood quicksand backgrounds you’ve used in the past? I found a piccollage app I can use to create my own Manipulations thanks.
"Who's the more foolish, the fool, or the fool who follows him?"

Return to “Manipulations”