Requests for manips

Making Fakes? Post Them Here!
OBI-wan

Re: Requests for manips

Postby OBI-wan » Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:20 am

May I have a chin deep twofer in Hollywood quicksand please?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Who's the more foolish, the fool, or the fool who follows him?"

muckerman_01

Postby muckerman_01 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:18 pm

MadMax359 wrote:my next request is a different pose than usual, but this model Maible just looks so cute i thought it was worth a try... :twisted:
i'm thinking you cut off the image with her thighs, to make it seem she's that deep

Maible - 19.jpg

Finally got around to this one. The pose made this one a bit tricky and finding the right background also proved a factor. I also didn't want to sink her too deep as I wanted to keep her 'fine assets' on display! :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Hey it wasn't perfection, but God it was close!""

muckerman_01

Postby muckerman_01 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:21 pm

For anyone it may concern, I'm hoping to get back to requests throughout the week.

Looking back through the posts here, I've noticed there's requests which have been waiting far too long so I'm going to see if I can address that at some point this week.

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:09 pm

muckerman_01 wrote:
MadMax359 wrote:my next request is a different pose than usual, but this model Maible just looks so cute i thought it was worth a try... :twisted:
i'm thinking you cut off the image with her thighs, to make it seem she's that deep

Finally got around to this one. The pose made this one a bit tricky and finding the right background also proved a factor. I also didn't want to sink her too deep as I wanted to keep her 'fine assets' on display! :D

it was worth the wait!! i realized the pose was a challenge, but you did the perfect job of keeping her assets in play!!! :twisted:
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:04 pm

my next request is the adorable Erica Campbell... i leave it up to you to let her belly button show, or sink her a bit deeper...

img-1543701193.jpg
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

OBI-wan

Postby OBI-wan » Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:40 am

It would warm up a cold winter.

Conspiracy101

Postby Conspiracy101 » Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:59 pm

muckerman_01 wrote:For anyone it may concern, I'm hoping to get back to requests throughout the week.

Looking back through the posts here, I've noticed there's requests which have been waiting far too long so I'm going to see if I can address that at some point this week.

Sorry to bug when I have another request somewhere in line, but if I could add one more of Kourtney K. Hopefully it doesn’t require much editing, just take how deep she is in the water and put her in clay or quicksand would be perfect. Thank you!
"Some times fear has the appropriate response"

OBI-wan

Postby OBI-wan » Sun Feb 03, 2019 4:20 pm

muckerman_01 wrote:For anyone it may concern, I'm hoping to get back to requests throughout the week.

Looking forward to it.

KostiaM

Postby KostiaM » Thu Mar 07, 2019 4:40 pm

Can you put this girl in quicksand at belly button depth?

https://pp.userapi.com/c852024/v8520241 ... o7NuW0.jpg

muckerman_01

Postby muckerman_01 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:39 pm

Sorry everyone for the lack of activity of late. :(

Won't bore you all with the details but I am going to have to call time on the requests at least for now.

Now I will try and complete requests outstanding but given the distinct lack of progress with these I don't think it's fair to make promises. :oops:

Return to “Manipulations”