Titans tarpit

Making Fakes? Post Them Here!
quicksand3D

Titans tarpit

Postby quicksand3D » Sat May 20, 2017 6:23 pm

My favorite all time cartoon QS scene I know frame by frame so I had some fun making up new scenarios and adding Terra the geomancer & improving the animation to make these two new 'manips - Njoy! (add your own captions if you want....)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PM2K
Always Remembered

Re: Titans tarpit

Postby PM2K » Sat May 20, 2017 6:57 pm

Nicely done! :D

quicksand3D

Postby quicksand3D » Sat May 20, 2017 9:57 pm

PM2K wrote:Nicely done! :D

Knew you would greatly appreciate this!

quicksand3D

Postby quicksand3D » Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:43 am

obsessed with Titans, I know. but when you like Quicksand & you have a handy geomancer around to manipulate the Earth - it's so easy
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:32 pm

quicksand3D wrote:obsessed with Titans, I know. but when you like Quicksand & you have a handy geomancer around to manipulate the Earth - it's so easy

I really like this! :D Good show!

PS: when will we see more of your awesome artwork? ;)

quicksand3D

Postby quicksand3D » Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:29 pm

You're right, I should take up the pencils & Copics again - Adryna-Lynn shold be the 1st victim! Also want to do a Ladybug & CatNoir piece. I was thinking of using the old 60's Aurora Prehistoric Tarpit model kit base and do an elaborate 3-D tarpit rescue scene

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:31 pm

quicksand3D wrote:You're right, I should take up the pencils & Copics again - Adryna-Lynn shold be the 1st victim! Also want to do a Ladybug & CatNoir piece. I was thinking of using the old 60's Aurora Prehistoric Tarpit model kit base and do an elaborate 3-D tarpit rescue scene

Yes to all these. :D In particular, Adryna-Lynn... who disappeared from the Kim Possible universe.... Since she's such an adventure girl, maybe she tried to get too freaky in Deadman's Swamp, her and her webcam... and no one to help her out when she got in over her head... :twisted:

SinkerCutie

Postby SinkerCutie » Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:17 pm

quicksand3D wrote:You're right, I should take up the pencils & Copics again - Adryna-Lynn shold be the 1st victim! Also want to do a Ladybug & CatNoir piece. I was thinking of using the old 60's Aurora Prehistoric Tarpit model kit base and do an elaborate 3-D tarpit rescue scene

You should do something with other girls, too, such as BlackRose and Tabby from the .Hack series.

SmileyMcDeath

Postby SmileyMcDeath » Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:12 am

Though not--technically, explicitly--Starfire and Raven, I give you this gem from Silkyfriction's DA page:

http://silkyfriction.deviantart.com/art/Quicksand-Fetish-Bad-Influence-468370606

And in the comments:

"Umm...I can't feel a bottom yet, Star. You said this was only a couple of feet deep. Are you sure this is safe?"

"You worry too much, friend Raven. I will help you to relax..."

quicksand3D

Postby quicksand3D » Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:44 am

(Trick or Treat) the trick is neither Titans nor Tar but the treat is Miraculous Ladybug & ChatNoir caught in a slime bog
*if you do a search somebody did write a fanfic where these two sink chest deep in quicksand - in Paris

Return to “Manipulations”