Making Fakes? Post Them Here!

Which depth of these is best?

Butt deep
10%
Crotch deep
27%
Hip deep
13%
THESE ANSWERS ARE BASICALLY THE SAME DEPTH!!
50%

Total votes: 183

H-Less Perv Side
Location: New York State (I live in a small town, so no, not New York City.)

Re: The H-Less Manip Thread

Postby H-Less Perv Side » Mon Oct 05, 2020 1:23 am

Black Clay Lord wrote:Please to be sinking Pocky from Pocky and Rocky. A salt marsh is what I wanna see her in.

And then... Hmm, I'm not sure if I want Yomi & Ikaruga... Or perhaps... Peach & Daisy...

It took a bit to find a suitable salt marsh background for Pocky, but I managed to do so!

As for the other parts, well, Peach seems to be trying to focus on getting out, but her hands won’t stop massaging her breasts. On the other hand, Daisy doesn’t seem to be interested in getting out at all.

And about Yomi and Ikaruga, I don’t think they’re interested in getting out either.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dern equipment limitations!

Black Clay Lord

Postby Black Clay Lord » Mon Oct 05, 2020 4:16 pm

H-Less Perv Side wrote:
Black Clay Lord wrote:Please to be sinking Pocky from Pocky and Rocky. A salt marsh is what I wanna see her in.

And then... Hmm, I'm not sure if I want Yomi & Ikaruga... Or perhaps... Peach & Daisy...

It took a bit to find a suitable salt marsh background for Pocky, but I managed to do so!

As for the other parts, well, Peach seems to be trying to focus on getting out, but her hands won’t stop massaging her breasts. On the other hand, Daisy doesn’t seem to be interested in getting out at all.

And about Yomi and Ikaruga, I don’t think they’re interested in getting out either.

Looks good, as always. Thanks.
Now, how's about putting Peach & Daisy in that salt marsh there? And for good measure: Add Rosalina.
There is but one certainty - every end marks a new beginning. "—and methodically knocking peoples' hats off. Then I account it high time to get to sea as soon as I ca—"

OBI-wan

Postby OBI-wan » Mon Oct 05, 2020 11:45 pm

Shoulder deep to complete submergence In a tar pit please.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Who's the more foolish, the fool, or the fool who follows him?"

H-Less Perv Side

Postby H-Less Perv Side » Tue Oct 06, 2020 2:12 am

OBI-wan wrote:Shoulder deep to complete submergence In a tar pit please.

She’s looking out for a rescuer, (or whatever they call it in the Croods, I don’t remember what kind of English they speak and I haven’t watched the movie for myself) but it doesn’t look as though the help is getting there yet.

H-Less Perv Side

Postby H-Less Perv Side » Wed Oct 07, 2020 9:49 pm

Black Clay Lord wrote:
H-Less Perv Side wrote:

Now, how's about putting Peach & Daisy in that salt marsh there? And for good measure: Add Rosalina.

Request complete! All three seem to want more to join in though.

OBI-wan

Postby OBI-wan » Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:10 pm

Nice tar pit.
"Who's the more foolish, the fool, or the fool who follows him?"

SinkerCutie

Postby SinkerCutie » Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:54 pm

I have no idea if the Bakugan girls are old enough, but if they are, I wish to see Alice, Runo, and Julie happily sinking in a sequence. Julie basically brings Alice and Runo to one of her favorite sinking spots.

If they are too young, then have Shantae bring Ciel and Iris from MegaMan X4 over instead.

Black Clay Lord

Postby Black Clay Lord » Thu Oct 08, 2020 4:23 pm

H-Less Perv Side wrote:
Black Clay Lord wrote:
H-Less Perv Side wrote:

Request complete! All three seem to want more to join in though.

I would join them, if I could. :p
There is but one certainty - every end marks a new beginning. "—and methodically knocking peoples' hats off. Then I account it high time to get to sea as soon as I ca—"

H-Less Perv Side

Postby H-Less Perv Side » Thu Oct 08, 2020 8:25 pm

SinkerCutie wrote:I have no idea if the Bakugan girls are old enough, but if they are, I wish to see Alice, Runo, and Julie happily sinking in a sequence. Julie basically brings Alice and Runo to one of her favorite sinking spots.

If they are too young, then have Shantae bring Ciel and Iris from MegaMan X4 over instead.

Picture their ages here as their ages in Mechtanium Surge.

Whew, Mechtanium Surge provided me with the loophole I needed to do this request!

Black Clay Lord

Postby Black Clay Lord » Fri Oct 09, 2020 4:12 pm

All right, let's sink a couple girls named Mai in clay.

I am of course asking for Mai Natsumi, and Mai Shiranui.

Return to “Manipulations”