Making Fakes? Post Them Here!

Which depth of these is best?

Butt deep
10%
Crotch deep
27%
Hip deep
13%
THESE ANSWERS ARE BASICALLY THE SAME DEPTH!!
50%

Total votes: 183

Black Clay Lord

Re: The H-Less Manip Thread

Postby Black Clay Lord » Thu Oct 29, 2020 2:08 am

One last Melony sink? This time pair her with Lorelei in quicksnow.

Again, butt & boob deep please.
There is but one certainty - every end marks a new beginning. "—and methodically knocking peoples' hats off. Then I account it high time to get to sea as soon as I ca—"

H-Less Perv Side
Location: New York State (I live in a small town, so no, not New York City.)

Postby H-Less Perv Side » Thu Oct 29, 2020 5:23 pm

Black Clay Lord wrote:One last Melony sink? This time pair her with Lorelei in quicksnow.

I don’t know if Lorelei will be cold or the snow will be warmer somehow with this. Eh, she doesn’t seem worried anyway. Neither does Melony.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dern equipment limitations!

SinkerCutie

Postby SinkerCutie » Thu Oct 29, 2020 6:37 pm

H-Less Perv Side wrote:
SinkerCutie wrote:
H-Less Perv Side wrote:
SinkerCutie wrote:
H-Less Perv Side wrote:
SinkerCutie wrote:Nicely done. Hmm...could you have Sapphire, Seraphina, and Rozalin sink happily?

Another request complete! Insert hope that this satisfies here.

Oh, it does. Any chance you could happily sink one of the Disgaea catgirls and one of the succubi?

So which of these two would go “Nyaa” first in this situation? Also, it seems the catgirl is getting frisky. (Actually, both of them are getting frisky.)

Lovely...

Now, to finish the Disgaea set, I wish to see Metallia sinking happily in swamp quicksand alongside the Disgaea female or females of your choice.

At this point, I’m not certain if Etna is Metallia’s next victim, or they’re teaming up to lure someone else as the next victim.

I think they are after Shantae. They either don't know how much of a mudlark she is or they forgot. That is, unless this is acting as an invitation instead of a lure...

Black Clay Lord

Postby Black Clay Lord » Sat Oct 31, 2020 12:01 am

H-Less Perv Side wrote:
Black Clay Lord wrote:One last Melony sink? This time pair her with Lorelei in quicksnow.

I don’t know if Lorelei will be cold or the snow will be warmer somehow with this. Eh, she doesn’t seem worried anyway. Neither does Melony.

She looks fine to me. Thanks, man. :)
There is but one certainty - every end marks a new beginning. "—and methodically knocking peoples' hats off. Then I account it high time to get to sea as soon as I ca—"

SinkerCutie

Postby SinkerCutie » Wed Nov 04, 2020 2:42 pm

With Katsuragi's birthday being tomorrow, a nude sink with her happily going boobdeep would be a wonderful present for her. Especially if she gets to grope someone...like Asuka.

Black Clay Lord

Postby Black Clay Lord » Wed Nov 04, 2020 5:04 pm

I'd like a Katsuragi sink, too. But for me, add Murasaki to the mix. :p

H-Less Perv Side

Postby H-Less Perv Side » Thu Nov 05, 2020 12:32 am

SinkerCutie wrote:With Katsuragi's birthday being tomorrow, a nude sink with her happily going boobdeep would be a wonderful present for her. Especially if she gets to grope someone...like Asuka.

It’s a present unlike any other. And this time, Asuka seems more conflicted than unamused here.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

H-Less Perv Side

Postby H-Less Perv Side » Fri Nov 06, 2020 12:15 am

Black Clay Lord wrote:I'd like a Katsuragi sink, too. But for me, add Murasaki to the mix. :p

They both seem to be enjoying it. I wonder how much longer Murasaki will enjoy it though, as Katsuragi will probably give her the gropity grope soon.

SinkerCutie

Postby SinkerCutie » Fri Nov 06, 2020 3:30 am

H-Less Perv Side wrote:
SinkerCutie wrote:With Katsuragi's birthday being tomorrow, a nude sink with her happily going boobdeep would be a wonderful present for her. Especially if she gets to grope someone...like Asuka.

It’s a present unlike any other. And this time, Asuka seems more conflicted than unamused here.

Maybe it's the fact that Asuka is sinking that caused the change in attitude towards the grope...

Black Clay Lord

Postby Black Clay Lord » Sat Nov 07, 2020 7:17 am

H-Less Perv Side wrote:
Black Clay Lord wrote:I'd like a Katsuragi sink, too. But for me, add Murasaki to the mix. :p

They both seem to be enjoying it. I wonder how much longer Murasaki will enjoy it though, as Katsuragi will probably give her the gropity grope soon.

Here's to waiting and seeing.

Return to “Manipulations”