Making Fakes? Post Them Here!

Which depth of these is best?

Butt deep
10%
Crotch deep
27%
Hip deep
13%
THESE ANSWERS ARE BASICALLY THE SAME DEPTH!!
50%

Total votes: 183

H-Less Perv Side
Location: New York State (I live in a small town, so no, not New York City.)

Re: The H-Less Manip Thread

Postby H-Less Perv Side » Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:24 pm

SinkerCutie wrote:
H-Less Perv Side wrote:
SinkerCutie wrote:
H-Less Perv Side wrote:
SinkerCutie wrote:About the Shantae pic...

"Much better! Thanks, Risky!"

Any chance of having Shantae sink nude?

I say there is! Request complete!

As for why this post has two manips, I made the hip deep one to fill in this request normally, but I figured you probably wanted one with her deeper than that, so I made the other one too.

Nice! Now, could you have her go under and come back up fully covered?

As requested, the continuation of this is complete! The likelihood of her coming back to this pit would probably be really high as long as she remembers how to get there.

Nicely done. Could you have a sequence with a nude Shantae going under and then resurfacing to her boobs?

I have completed this requested sequence! I made sure to get my favorite depth in for starters, but the rest of the sequence of manips was to be centered around depths of which you’re fond of. (At least I hope I got those right.)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dern equipment limitations!

H-Less Perv Side

Postby H-Less Perv Side » Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:29 pm

SinkerCutie wrote:
Black Clay Lord wrote:May I get a butt & boob deep sink of Cana from Fairy Tail in mud & clay?
Then Aries, also from Fairy Tail, in mud & clay, too. Same depths.

Could you also do Cosmos and Kamika from Fairy Tail at the same depths in the same substances?

Request complete, but oh boy. This one will take several posts to get everything.

First, the Cana posts, and I’ll say I’d been looking to make some butt deep manips of her for a really long time. I finally got the chance with this, though I may make more sometime.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

H-Less Perv Side

Postby H-Less Perv Side » Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:32 pm

And next, the Aries parts. I seem to have found that all of the parts requested were tough to find in terms of the pics used, so I had to improvise with most of them this time. (Well, the Cana pics used for the previous part weren’t very hard for me to find.)

H-Less Perv Side

Postby H-Less Perv Side » Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:36 pm

And finally, the Cosmos and Kamika manips. I decided to group these two together, so I hope that satisfies.

OBI-wan

Postby OBI-wan » Tue Jan 19, 2021 1:06 am

Can I get cartoon mila shoulder and nose deep please? This one and the last one ?
"Who's the more foolish, the fool, or the fool who follows him?"

Black Clay Lord

Postby Black Clay Lord » Tue Jan 19, 2021 1:19 am

H-Less Perv Side wrote:
SinkerCutie wrote:
Black Clay Lord wrote:May I get a butt & boob deep sink of Cana from Fairy Tail in mud & clay?
Then Aries, also from Fairy Tail, in mud & clay, too. Same depths.

Could you also do Cosmos and Kamika from Fairy Tail at the same depths in the same substances?

Request complete, but oh boy. This one will take several posts to get everything.

First, the Cana posts, and I’ll say I’d been looking to make some butt deep manips of her for a really long time. I finally got the chance with this, though I may make more sometime.

Good as always, man.
There is but one certainty - every end marks a new beginning. "—and methodically knocking peoples' hats off. Then I account it high time to get to sea as soon as I ca—"

Black Clay Lord

Postby Black Clay Lord » Tue Jan 19, 2021 1:24 am

H-Less Perv Side wrote:And next, the Aries parts. I seem to have found that all of the parts requested were tough to find in terms of the pics used, so I had to improvise with most of them this time. (Well, the Cana pics used for the previous part weren’t very hard for me to find.)

Love the work despite the improvisations.
There is but one certainty - every end marks a new beginning. "—and methodically knocking peoples' hats off. Then I account it high time to get to sea as soon as I ca—"

SinkerCutie

Postby SinkerCutie » Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:38 am

Thank you so much for all of these!

H-Less Perv Side

Postby H-Less Perv Side » Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:23 am

OBI-wan wrote:Can I get cartoon mila shoulder and nose deep please? This one and the last one ?

Erm....... forgive me, but part of this request has me confused. Did you forget an attachment for the “This one” part or is the request for the previous two Mila attachments?

OBI-wan

Postby OBI-wan » Tue Jan 19, 2021 6:22 am

The previous two please. Sorry about the confusion.
"Who's the more foolish, the fool, or the fool who follows him?"

Return to “Manipulations”