Making Fakes? Post Them Here!

Which depth of these is best?

Butt deep
10%
Crotch deep
27%
Hip deep
13%
THESE ANSWERS ARE BASICALLY THE SAME DEPTH!!
50%

Total votes: 183

H-Less Perv Side
Location: New York State (I live in a small town, so no, not New York City.)

Re: The H-Less Manip Thread

Postby H-Less Perv Side » Sat Jul 31, 2021 4:55 am

SinkerCutie wrote:
H-Less Perv Side wrote:
Black Clay Lord wrote:Asking now for a sink involving Ageha & Matsuri from Senran Kagura, stuck in clay, to the usual butt to chin depths.

Secondly: Nessa & Bea; same depths, but in marsh mud.

Request complete! They’ll be having a rather peaceful sinking with Katsuragi not currently around that pit........ maybe. :ugeek:

I think you just jinxed it because now I want the same thing...but with Katsu there, too.

Ageha and Matsuri are settling in nicely again! However, it seems Katsuragi snuck her way to the pit this time. Now they’ll have to put up with her antics to sink in this pit. Rework complete!

And yes, I did put Katsuragi into the manips I had already made. I made an attempt to make it not look obvious, even if this part of the post negates that attempt.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dern equipment limitations!

SinkerCutie

Postby SinkerCutie » Sat Jul 31, 2021 6:42 pm

Ooh...lovely...

Could you sink Peach, Daisy, Rosalina, and Pauline in some quicksand on a golf course? As usual, I'd like them to be happy.

Black Clay Lord

Postby Black Clay Lord » Sat Jul 31, 2021 7:23 pm

H-Less Perv Side wrote:
Black Clay Lord wrote:
H-Less Perv Side wrote:And here’s the Nessa and Bea part of Black Clay Lord’s latest request!

For something slightly off topic, this time, I had found pics that had both of them. I wasn’t expecting so many pics to have the two of them, but then again, I had forgotten that Bea was a Pokémon character for some reason.

Thanks, anyway. Now sink them in that marsh again. But this time with Melony.

Request... well, rework, complete! I say they’ll be in major need to get out at some point, but I’m not sure when that point happens to be.

Well maybe if Nessa & Bea got naked as well, that might help. :p
There is but one certainty - every end marks a new beginning. "—and methodically knocking peoples' hats off. Then I account it high time to get to sea as soon as I ca—"

H-Less Perv Side

Postby H-Less Perv Side » Mon Aug 02, 2021 7:19 pm

SinkerCutie wrote:Ooh...lovely...

Could you sink Peach, Daisy, Rosalina, and Pauline in some quicksand on a golf course? As usual, I'd like them to be happy.

I had to look for a suitable background to fit the request, as I forgot I had one at the time, but the request is still complete! All four of them seem to be settling in nicely.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

SinkerCutie

Postby SinkerCutie » Tue Aug 03, 2021 1:16 am

H-Less Perv Side wrote:
SinkerCutie wrote:Ooh...lovely...

I had to look for a suitable background to fit the request, as I forgot I had one at the time, but the request is still complete! All four of them seem to be settling in nicely.

Nice! This was inspired by the quicksand in the Balmy Dunes course of Mario Golf: Super Rush. Do you happen to have more golf quicksand?
Last edited by SinkerCutie on Wed Aug 04, 2021 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Black Clay Lord

Postby Black Clay Lord » Tue Aug 03, 2021 1:46 am

I'd like to see some Pauline sinks myself now.
There is but one certainty - every end marks a new beginning. "—and methodically knocking peoples' hats off. Then I account it high time to get to sea as soon as I ca—"

Black Clay Lord

Postby Black Clay Lord » Wed Aug 04, 2021 12:32 am

Just getting back on the Pauline sinks I had in mind. Throw her into quickmud, quickclay, and tar. All buttdeep.

As a side project: Ayaka & Nana Sunohara thigh to boob deep in quickmud.

H-Less Perv Side

Postby H-Less Perv Side » Sat Aug 07, 2021 9:44 pm

Black Clay Lord wrote:Just getting back on the Pauline sinks I had in mind. Throw her into quickmud, quickclay, and tar. All buttdeep.

As a side project: Ayaka & Nana Sunohara thigh to boob deep in quickmud.

Request complete! I say Pauline will be needing help to get out of the mire...... if she’s even trying to, that is.

H-Less Perv Side

Postby H-Less Perv Side » Sat Aug 07, 2021 9:45 pm

And of course, here’s the Ayaka and Nana Sunohara part of Black Clay Lord’s latest request!

4Bs

Postby 4Bs » Sun Aug 08, 2021 6:39 am

Care to give this lifeguard a thigh deep sink in a secluded beach spot? Let's just say she's got a secret hobby when she's not on duty.

As for why there is a shark, it's her "ride".

P.S. Credits to Spiz96
I have a dream.

And that is for women dressed in bikinis twerking in quicksand/mud!

Return to “Manipulations”