Making Fakes? Post Them Here!

Which depth of these is best?

Butt deep
10%
Crotch deep
27%
Hip deep
13%
THESE ANSWERS ARE BASICALLY THE SAME DEPTH!!
50%

Total votes: 183

4Bs

Azur Lane - Drake, Pola and Zara

Postby 4Bs » Fri May 27, 2022 2:34 am

Let's have Azur Lane's Zara, Pola and Drake having a session in brown beach clay.

Zara, thigh deep and in the center, is introducing Drake to the sinking trend. The latter is butt deep on the right, her booty on the surface and getting ready to rock it.

Meanwhile, Pola (butt deep) is watching from the left looking perplexed as she finds her spot a tad bit stickier...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Black Clay Lord

Re: The H-Less Manip Thread

Postby Black Clay Lord » Mon May 30, 2022 8:40 pm

Requesting sexy sinks with Chifusa Manyuu from her thighs to boobs in brown clay.

I'd also like to see Eris from Cat Planet Cuties, and Raphtalia together in gray clay. Same depths.
There is but one certainty - every end marks a new beginning. "—and methodically knocking peoples' hats off. Then I account it high time to get to sea as soon as I ca—"

SinkerCutie

Postby SinkerCutie » Tue May 31, 2022 4:07 am

Given that Shantae's 20th anniversary is in a few days, I'd love to see her sinking in a nice, soft quickcake.

H-Less Perv Side
Location: New York State (I live in a small town, so no, not New York City.)

Postby H-Less Perv Side » Thu Jun 02, 2022 5:04 am

SinkerCutie wrote:Given that Shantae's 20th anniversary is in a few days, I'd love to see her sinking in a nice, soft quickcake.

Well, I haven't completed the other pending requests yet, but even with my slow speed on requests, I couldn't let this one be late. Maybe I should've added some kind of "20" in there for good measure, but otherwise, request complete!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dern equipment limitations!

SinkerCutie

Postby SinkerCutie » Fri Jun 03, 2022 2:25 am

H-Less Perv Side wrote:
SinkerCutie wrote:Given that Shantae's 20th anniversary is in a few days, I'd love to see her sinking in a nice, soft quickcake.

Well, I haven't completed the other pending requests yet, but even with my slow speed on requests, I couldn't let this one be late. Maybe I should've added some kind of "20" in there for good measure, but otherwise, request complete!

Great work! She looks so cute in there...

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Fri Jun 03, 2022 1:16 pm

could you do a scene with Yor?

Yor 5eb7b775-6c7f-4111-a038-cc6c61b5a921.jpg
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

H-Less Perv Side

Postby H-Less Perv Side » Tue Aug 02, 2022 11:07 am

Well, I have returned!

I spent a lot of energy on giftarts that I posted on Deviantart a couple weeks or so ago, but now that those are already complete, I can spend more time on requests. My speed will probably still be slow knowing myself, but I'm back anyhow!

I've known for a while that I have a lot of catching up to do on requests. I've hopefully gotten two of them done now, one for 4Bs, and one for Madmax359, so enjoy the manips!

H-Less Perv Side

Postby H-Less Perv Side » Tue Aug 02, 2022 9:02 pm

Black Clay Lord wrote:Requesting sexy sinks with Chifusa Manyuu from her thighs to boobs in brown clay.

I'd also like to see Eris from Cat Planet Cuties, and Raphtalia together in gray clay. Same depths.

And don't worry, I didn't forget about this in my return. While I wasn't finished with it upon posting the others, I have completed it now. Here's the Chifusa Part of the request!

H-Less Perv Side

Postby H-Less Perv Side » Tue Aug 02, 2022 9:06 pm

And here's the Eris and Raphtalia Part of Black Clay Lord's latest request!

4Bs

Postby 4Bs » Wed Aug 03, 2022 3:10 am

Good to have you back. Hope you're not too tired.

To commemorate your return, how about doing a manip of these four beauties? They're from an upcoming game called Dolphin Wave, made by the same people behind Senran Kagura.

I leave the depth and background to you.

P.S. The images are screenshots from the official website. Apologies if they don't look clear. The characters are displayed in Live2D (i.e. animated).
I have a dream.

And that is for women dressed in bikinis twerking in quicksand/mud!

Return to “Manipulations”