Making Fakes? Post Them Here!

Which depth of these is best?

Butt deep
10%
Crotch deep
27%
Hip deep
13%
THESE ANSWERS ARE BASICALLY THE SAME DEPTH!!
50%

Total votes: 183

H-Less Perv Side
Location: New York State (I live in a small town, so no, not New York City.)

The H-Less Manip Thread

Postby H-Less Perv Side » Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:41 pm

Erm, okay, let me try this again. (I just remembered the age limits.) This pic should do now. It's not as good in my eyes as the one in my previous try, but it should go through this time.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dern equipment limitations!

H-Less Perv Side

Re: The H-Less Manip Thread

Postby H-Less Perv Side » Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:44 am

Hello everyone, and here's another manip I recently did. I'll tell you guys this now, but if the poll wasn't any indication, I do happen to prefer the butt, crotch, and hip depths. That being said, I may on rare-ish occasion make a manip at a different depth. (Like the attached one here.) Also, if these manips look low-res, (they probably do) it's because of the equipment I use. (I use an app called Photo Fusion on my iOS 6.something Gen 4 iPod Touch to make these manips, if you are wondering.)

(Might be this lady's last plea.)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:30 pm

Nice one. Pic is a little small, though...

H-Less Perv Side

Postby H-Less Perv Side » Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:30 pm

Well, I cropped the manip down a bit to get all the dark margins out. I don't ever want to be a guy who posts anything with those dern dark margins, so expect anything else I post to probably be a bit small. That and my Itouch is also pretty small.

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:56 pm

H-Less Perv Side wrote:Well, I cropped the manip down a bit to get all the dark margins out. I don't ever want to be a guy who posts anything with those dern dark margins, so expect anything else I post to probably be a bit small. That and my Itouch is also pretty small.

Not meant as a harsh criticism.... I just have rotten eyesight. :) It is nice work.

H-Less Perv Side

Postby H-Less Perv Side » Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:32 am

PM2K wrote:
H-Less Perv Side wrote:Well, I cropped the manip down a bit to get all the dark margins out. I don't ever want to be a guy who posts anything with those dern dark margins, so expect anything else I post to probably be a bit small. That and my Itouch is also pretty small.

Not meant as a harsh criticism.... I just have rotten eyesight. :) It is nice work.

Okay, thanks for clarifying that. I kinda knew it wasn't meant to be harsh, but I just wanted to give everyone a heads up for the future. :)

H-Less Perv Side

Postby H-Less Perv Side » Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:15 am

DERN IT, MALVA! I know you're a Fire type trainer and all, but why are you seducing others to get in the lava, how are you not on fire from being in there, how did you get that lava to work like this, AND HOW DID YOU EVEN GET IN THIS PLACE?!

H-Less Perv Side

Postby H-Less Perv Side » Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:26 pm

I decided that I would show the Photo Fusion watermark for this picture. Anyway, on to the post.

The quest for <insert generic treasure name here> was just starting for the huntress. Right when she was about to get into the pyramid in the way of uncovering the treasure, a non-local came out of nowhere and tried to wipe her out for his enjoyment. He backed the girl up and led her to a quicksand pit. He forced her to strip to her shirt and panties and made her get in the pit.
The non-local decided he was going to stay and watch her sink with what he had hoped to be a pleading expression for his own amusement before moving on.
However, as soon as the girl sank to her crotch, the non-local began to find out that he was not getting a pleading expression from his victim, but an aroused expression instead as the girl got horny off the quicksand, moaning and frolicking in delight as she couldn't contain her orgasm. This was not part of the plan at all. Will the non-local have to force himself to get his competition out of the trap?
<Frankly, I hope not.>

4Bs

Postby 4Bs » Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:36 pm

H-Less Perv Side wrote:Erm, okay, let me try this again. (I just remembered the age limits.) This pic should do now. It's not as good in my eyes as the one in my previous try, but it should go through this time.

Could I have a larger version of this pic, please? And who is the girl in it? Thx.
I have a dream.

And that is for women dressed in bikinis twerking in quicksand/mud!

H-Less Perv Side

Postby H-Less Perv Side » Mon Dec 25, 2017 4:13 am

4Bs wrote:
H-Less Perv Side wrote:Erm, okay, let me try this again. (I just remembered the age limits.) This pic should do now. It's not as good in my eyes as the one in my previous try, but it should go through this time.

Could I have a larger version of this pic, please? And who is the girl in it? Thx.

Sorry, but the pic is as large as it can get with the equipment I used for it. My manips are about as big as my Itouch will let them be without taking out some of the backgrounds.
And about the girl, I myself don't know who she is, but the original pic was this with other women with expanded bellies/breasts/booties by Axel-Rosered. (I should probably start asking permission more and keeping better track of whom I use for my manips.)
Sorry to disappoint.
Last edited by H-Less Perv Side on Mon Dec 25, 2017 6:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Manipulations”