Making Fakes? Post Them Here!

Which depth of these is best?

Butt deep
10%
Crotch deep
27%
Hip deep
13%
THESE ANSWERS ARE BASICALLY THE SAME DEPTH!!
50%

Total votes: 183

H-Less Perv Side
Location: New York State (I live in a small town, so no, not New York City.)

Re: The H-Less Manip Thread

Postby H-Less Perv Side » Sun Aug 23, 2020 2:25 am

SinkerCutie wrote:Could we have another nude Shantae sink? I'd also love to see Parace L'Sia sink.

Shantae will certainly be looking forward to getting deeper in the beach, and Parace L’Sia has already hit a certain spot. Both manips of this request are complete!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dern equipment limitations!

Black Clay Lord

Postby Black Clay Lord » Sun Aug 23, 2020 3:41 pm

H-Less Perv Side wrote:
Black Clay Lord wrote:All right, let's have another Melony & Wicke sink. And in the anime department: Chisato Hasegawa from Testament of Sister New Devil.

Both Manila have been completed for this request. The girls are settling in, and many clichés are filling my posts when I introduce these... again. :ugeek:

And you still continue to impress me. :) Thanks. :)
There is but one certainty - every end marks a new beginning. "—and methodically knocking peoples' hats off. Then I account it high time to get to sea as soon as I ca—"

SinkerCutie

Postby SinkerCutie » Sun Aug 23, 2020 11:05 pm

H-Less Perv Side wrote:
SinkerCutie wrote:Could we have another nude Shantae sink? I'd also love to see Parace L'Sia sink.

Shantae will certainly be looking forward to getting deeper in the beach, and Parace L’Sia has already hit a certain spot. Both manips of this request are complete!

NICE! Could we have more?

H-Less Perv Side

Postby H-Less Perv Side » Wed Aug 26, 2020 6:08 am

Oooooooh, someone’s apparently been a bad schoolgirl. As punishment for something, Jessica Rabbit has been beaten from her butt, with an F on her butt. She also seems to have been forced to wear a dunce cap and sink into some nearby quicksand. Maybe that will teach her to be a bad girl.... but probably not with that look on her face.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Black Clay Lord

Postby Black Clay Lord » Wed Aug 26, 2020 7:54 pm

In a bit of a Dragon Ball mood. Lets see Bulma in her Namek oufit in a jungle. And then add Android 18 butt deep in a jungle as well.

Outside of that: Aki Nijou from Maken-Ki, butt deep, then boob deep in tar.
There is but one certainty - every end marks a new beginning. "—and methodically knocking peoples' hats off. Then I account it high time to get to sea as soon as I ca—"

SinkerCutie

Postby SinkerCutie » Wed Aug 26, 2020 10:24 pm

Black Clay Lord wrote:In a bit of a Dragon Ball mood. Lets see Bulma in her Namek oufit in a jungle. And then add Android 18 butt deep in a jungle as well.

Aw...you missed an opportunity to give Launch and Android 21 the quicksand treatment...

Black Clay Lord

Postby Black Clay Lord » Wed Aug 26, 2020 11:12 pm

Hmm, now that I think of it, why not add the Good Launch & 21 in a swamp, too?

And Hibiki Sakura from How Heavy are the Dumbbells you lift?

H-Less Perv Side

Postby H-Less Perv Side » Fri Aug 28, 2020 3:17 am

Black Clay Lord wrote:In a bit of a Dragon Ball mood. Lets see Bulma in her Namek oufit in a jungle. And then add Android 18 butt deep in a jungle as well.

Honestly, I don’t know who’s enjoying it more. These manips are complete!

H-Less Perv Side

Postby H-Less Perv Side » Fri Aug 28, 2020 3:22 am

Black Clay Lord wrote:Hmm, now that I think of it, why not add the Good Launch & 21 in a swamp, too?

And Hibiki Sakura from How Heavy are the Dumbbells you lift?

SinkerCutie wrote:

Aw...you missed an opportunity to give Launch and Android 21 the quicksand treatment...

I haven’t gotten to the Hibiki Sakura part yet, but be assured that I saw this part too. However, I didn’t do any twofers for this part. Eh, at least you get four more manips. (Yep, four. I did one for each Launch form and one for each form of Android 21.)

Black Clay Lord

Postby Black Clay Lord » Fri Aug 28, 2020 5:34 pm

All look good regardless, and take your time with the Hibiki request.

Return to “Manipulations”