Making Fakes? Post Them Here!

Which depth of these is best?

Butt deep
10%
Crotch deep
27%
Hip deep
13%
THESE ANSWERS ARE BASICALLY THE SAME DEPTH!!
50%

Total votes: 183

H-Less Perv Side
Location: New York State (I live in a small town, so no, not New York City.)

Re: The H-Less Manip Thread

Postby H-Less Perv Side » Mon Sep 28, 2020 1:02 am

4Bs wrote:How about Senko and Gekko (from Senran Kagura) wearing bikinis and sinking butt deep in a secluded spot?

You can view the following link for reference to their outfits:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAgQxdpesVM

I want to do this request, but I seem to be stuck on finding any decent pics of those two that fit even one of those requirements. I could sure use some help on where else to look, as I have tried Bing with no Safesearch, as well as Sankaku Complex.

Black Clay Lord wrote:Hitting you with a request for Miriam butt deep in clay, then Morrigan Aensland butt deep, then boob deep in tar.

And in the anime department: Mio Naruse in a tidal mudflat.

I do however have this set of requests finished! I hope these are satisfactory!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dern equipment limitations!

Black Clay Lord

Postby Black Clay Lord » Mon Sep 28, 2020 4:27 pm

H-Less Perv Side wrote:
4Bs wrote:How about Senko and Gekko (from Senran Kagura) wearing bikinis and sinking butt deep in a secluded spot?

You can view the following link for reference to their outfits:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAgQxdpesVM

I want to do this request, but I seem to be stuck on finding any decent pics of those two that fit even one of those requirements. I could sure use some help on where else to look, as I have tried Bing with no Safesearch, as well as Sankaku Complex.

Black Clay Lord wrote:Hitting you with a request for Miriam butt deep in clay, then Morrigan Aensland butt deep, then boob deep in tar.

And in the anime department: Mio Naruse in a tidal mudflat.

I do however have this set of requests finished! I hope these are satisfactory!

Satisfaction 100%!
There is but one certainty - every end marks a new beginning. "—and methodically knocking peoples' hats off. Then I account it high time to get to sea as soon as I ca—"

Black Clay Lord

Postby Black Clay Lord » Wed Sep 30, 2020 6:17 pm

Please to be sinking Elite Four members Lorelei and Karen butt & boob deep in a thick swamp.

Then follow that up with Shizuru Fujimura stuck in clay.
There is but one certainty - every end marks a new beginning. "—and methodically knocking peoples' hats off. Then I account it high time to get to sea as soon as I ca—"

H-Less Perv Side

Postby H-Less Perv Side » Thu Oct 01, 2020 3:34 am

Black Clay Lord wrote:Please to be sinking Elite Four members Lorelei and Karen butt & boob deep in a thick swamp.

Woah. Were you reading my mind? I was thinking about sinking Shizuru for a while now!

Anyway, the request is complete!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Black Clay Lord

Postby Black Clay Lord » Thu Oct 01, 2020 5:24 pm

H-Less Perv Side wrote:
Black Clay Lord wrote:Please to be sinking Elite Four members Lorelei and Karen butt & boob deep in a thick swamp.

Woah. Were you reading my mind? I was thinking about sinking Shizuru for a while now!

Anyway, the request is complete!

Happy to have helped. :) And thanks. All look great!

SinkerCutie

Postby SinkerCutie » Fri Oct 02, 2020 11:35 pm

I noticed a severe lack of Ciel from MegaMan Zero in quicksand...and an even more severe lack of her happily sinking. Same with Iris. Actually, it's even worse with her. Maybe you could fix that...

Black Clay Lord

Postby Black Clay Lord » Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:45 am

Please to be sinking Pocky from Pocky and Rocky. A salt marsh is what I wanna see her in.

And then... Hmm, I'm not sure if I want Yomi & Ikaruga... Or perhaps... Peach & Daisy...

H-Less Perv Side

Postby H-Less Perv Side » Sat Oct 03, 2020 8:31 am

SinkerCutie wrote:I noticed a severe lack of Ciel from MegaMan Zero in quicksand...and an even more severe lack of her happily sinking. Same with Iris. Actually, it's even worse with her. Maybe you could fix that...

Hmmm, I don’t know if this will completely fix that, but I hope it at least lessens the severity of said situation.

H-Less Perv Side

Postby H-Less Perv Side » Sat Oct 03, 2020 8:35 am

And here’s a manip of Sabrina, who seems to have taken off her clothes before getting stuck.

Now’s the chance for some passerby to walk in on her without having her wrath released upon them; she’s looking really distracted by the mire!

SinkerCutie

Postby SinkerCutie » Sun Oct 04, 2020 8:26 pm

H-Less Perv Side wrote:
SinkerCutie wrote:I noticed a severe lack of Ciel from MegaMan Zero in quicksand...and an even more severe lack of her happily sinking. Same with Iris. Actually, it's even worse with her. Maybe you could fix that...

Hmmm, I don’t know if this will completely fix that, but I hope it at least lessens the severity of said situation.

It does. Thanks. They're just adorable...

Return to “Manipulations”