Making Fakes? Post Them Here!

Which depth of these is best?

Butt deep
10%
Crotch deep
27%
Hip deep
13%
THESE ANSWERS ARE BASICALLY THE SAME DEPTH!!
50%

Total votes: 183

OBI-wan

Re: The H-Less Manip Thread

Postby OBI-wan » Tue Jul 27, 2021 1:43 pm

master3 wrote:What is with everyone's obsession with Shantae? I'm very sick and tired of seeing her all the time in this thread!

Then create your own website.
"Who's the more foolish, the fool, or the fool who follows him?"

Black Clay Lord

Postby Black Clay Lord » Wed Jul 28, 2021 4:59 am

OBI-wan wrote:
master3 wrote:What is with everyone's obsession with Shantae? I'm very sick and tired of seeing her all the time in this thread!

Then create your own website.

Thou hath taken thine words outta my mouth.
Last edited by Black Clay Lord on Thu Jul 29, 2021 12:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
There is but one certainty - every end marks a new beginning. "—and methodically knocking peoples' hats off. Then I account it high time to get to sea as soon as I ca—"

H-Less Perv Side
Location: New York State (I live in a small town, so no, not New York City.)

Postby H-Less Perv Side » Wed Jul 28, 2021 11:52 am

Are you sure it’s everyone? Most of the requests of her that I remember getting on this site have only been from two users, and they’ve requested other characters in the past and present as well. I didn’t even think they were requesting her THAT much compared to other characters.......well okay, one of them was. Maybe this situation feels the way it does for you because it’s the two that commonly give requests on this thread that had requested manips with her in them?

I know you’re not fond of her, but I’m not going to stop taking requests of her. You can talk to the two that were requesting manips of her about this if you want, (even if I do remember attempting to extinguish a fight between you and at least one of them before) but I’m not kicking either of them from this thread over this matter alone, and I’d much rather not have a fight breaking out over this again.
Dern equipment limitations!

H-Less Perv Side

Postby H-Less Perv Side » Wed Jul 28, 2021 12:17 pm

SinkerCutie wrote:
H-Less Perv Side wrote:
SinkerCutie wrote:Could you have Lindsay from the Total Drama series happily sinking in the quicksand she was once in?

Well, I completed the request, but I wasn’t sure if I could use any good loopholes to post it here. There were some that I could have used, but I felt they were too murky of loopholes at this time. Maybe it’s me not knowing enough about the timeline of the series, even though I’d call myself a fan of it, but my mind got to me with this.

However, I have posted the manips (I made two manips for the request) on my DA page (this time, the DA initials mean my Deviantart page). I won’t link the page, but if you know my DA page, you can find it there.

For those who don’t know my DA page, try to find the watermark I use if you’re looking for the manips in this request.

I might post the request here at a later date if I get a better grip on the timeline of this series, but for now, it’s on my DA page.

Thanks for the request.
H-Less Perv Side wrote:
SinkerCutie wrote:
Black Clay Lord wrote:I'd like to see Nitocris sink alongside Mata Hari (Who's also in Fate/Grand Order) in that same jungle quicksand & tar pit from their butts to their chins.

Will you be fine if Shantae joins in the sinks?

Request complete! I hope this satisfies the both of you!

Such cuteness...thank you for adding in Shantae.
H-Less Perv Side wrote:Well, my previous post on this thread had my non-aggressive self feeling bad about only posting a request made here on another site, so I decided to post an impromptu Shantae manip that I just made to attempt to make up for that. Here it is, enjoy!

That's lovely! Could you make a sequence of Shantae in that quicksand?

Request complete! She’ll be keen on getting out of there right about..... eventually.... maybe.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

H-Less Perv Side

Postby H-Less Perv Side » Wed Jul 28, 2021 12:20 pm

Black Clay Lord wrote:Asking now for a sink involving Ageha & Matsuri from Senran Kagura, stuck in clay, to the usual butt to chin depths.

Secondly: Nessa & Bea; same depths, but in marsh mud.

Request complete! They’ll be having a rather peaceful sinking with Katsuragi not currently around that pit........ maybe. :ugeek:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

H-Less Perv Side

Postby H-Less Perv Side » Wed Jul 28, 2021 12:25 pm

And here’s the Nessa and Bea part of Black Clay Lord’s latest request!

For something slightly off topic, this time, I had found pics that had both of them. I wasn’t expecting so many pics to have the two of them, but then again, I had forgotten that Bea was a Pokémon character for some reason.

Black Clay Lord

Postby Black Clay Lord » Wed Jul 28, 2021 11:57 pm

H-Less Perv Side wrote:
Black Clay Lord wrote:Asking now for a sink involving Ageha & Matsuri from Senran Kagura, stuck in clay, to the usual butt to chin depths.

Request complete! They’ll be having a rather peaceful sinking with Katsuragi not currently around that pit........ maybe. :ugeek:

Thanks for this, man!
There is but one certainty - every end marks a new beginning. "—and methodically knocking peoples' hats off. Then I account it high time to get to sea as soon as I ca—"

Black Clay Lord

Postby Black Clay Lord » Wed Jul 28, 2021 11:58 pm

H-Less Perv Side wrote:And here’s the Nessa and Bea part of Black Clay Lord’s latest request!

For something slightly off topic, this time, I had found pics that had both of them. I wasn’t expecting so many pics to have the two of them, but then again, I had forgotten that Bea was a Pokémon character for some reason.

Thanks, anyway. Now sink them in that marsh again. But this time with Melony.

SinkerCutie

Postby SinkerCutie » Thu Jul 29, 2021 4:42 am

H-Less Perv Side wrote:

I think you just jinxed it because now I want the same thing...but with Katsu there, too.

H-Less Perv Side

Postby H-Less Perv Side » Sat Jul 31, 2021 4:50 am

Black Clay Lord wrote:
H-Less Perv Side wrote:And here’s the Nessa and Bea part of Black Clay Lord’s latest request!

Thanks, anyway. Now sink them in that marsh again. But this time with Melony.

Request... well, rework, complete! I say they’ll be in major need to get out at some point, but I’m not sure when that point happens to be.

Return to “Manipulations”