Making Fakes? Post Them Here!

Which depth of these is best?

Butt deep
10%
Crotch deep
27%
Hip deep
13%
THESE ANSWERS ARE BASICALLY THE SAME DEPTH!!
50%

Total votes: 183

H-Less Perv Side
Location: New York State (I live in a small town, so no, not New York City.)

Re: The H-Less Manip Thread

Postby H-Less Perv Side » Thu Sep 24, 2020 2:19 am

Black Clay Lord wrote:Here's a sweet themed request. Hibari & Minori stuck butt deep, then boob deep in some chocolate.

And then Ryoki, Ryobi, and Ryona, same depths, in super sticky marshmallow fluff.

I knew it was a good idea to save that Nesquik-Sand background! I put it to good use on that part of the request.

As for the marshmallow part, I apologize for the lousy background. I tried to find a good one, but I kept finding Marshmallow anime when I searched for it. This was the best background I could find. Sorry. :oops:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dern equipment limitations!

SinkerCutie

Postby SinkerCutie » Thu Sep 24, 2020 3:24 am

H-Less Perv Side wrote:
SinkerCutie wrote:
H-Less Perv Side wrote:
SinkerCutie wrote:Nice work on the Lucy sink. Could you have her happily boobdeep and covered in quicksand?

Based upon what I found last time, I wasn’t expecting to find a pic that fit the requirements of this request.

And so, I repeatedly used the fill tool on a particular image, making it look as though she’s covered in mud, and then used that as the image for this manip. I hope this satisfies!

It does. Thanks. Now, could you sink a nude Shantae boobdeep and covered?

More make-do fill tool stuff for this one!

Well, I tried to find an actual covered in mud pic to use for this, but the only one that I could find of Shantae covered in mud was the one in the late PM2K’s request thread, and she was clothed in that one. That’s why I had to make do again.

Thanks for this. Shantae is so cute when she's muddy...

Black Clay Lord

Postby Black Clay Lord » Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:02 pm

H-Less Perv Side wrote:
Black Clay Lord wrote:Here's a sweet themed request. Hibari & Minori stuck butt deep, then boob deep in some chocolate.

And then Ryoki, Ryobi, and Ryona, same depths, in super sticky marshmallow fluff.

I knew it was a good idea to save that Nesquik-Sand background! I put it to good use on that part of the request.

As for the marshmallow part, I apologize for the lousy background. I tried to find a good one, but I kept finding Marshmallow anime when I searched for it. This was the best background I could find. Sorry. :oops:

It's all good. Each came out nicely, and I ain't fussy anyway.

Now may I ask that Ryoki, Ryobi, and Ryona sink in tar?
There is but one certainty - every end marks a new beginning. "—and methodically knocking peoples' hats off. Then I account it high time to get to sea as soon as I ca—"

SinkerCutie

Postby SinkerCutie » Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:33 pm

H-Less Perv Side wrote:

Seeing Ryona makes me want to see her and Darkness happily sinking together, nude like the masochists they are. Maybe boobdeep and nosedeep.

I also wish to see Melona, Menace, and Airi happily boobdeep in swamp quicksand, also nude. All three are from Queen's Blade, an anime where nudity is common.

To finish my request set, a little sequence. Shantae is in her Desert Princess outfit and invites Nitocris from Fate Grand Order to sink with her. Nitocris is unnerved at first, but as they sink deeper, they get happier.

H-Less Perv Side

Postby H-Less Perv Side » Fri Sep 25, 2020 9:56 pm

SinkerCutie wrote:Seeing Ryona makes me want to see her and Darkness happily sinking together, nude like the masochists they are. Maybe boobdeep and nosedeep.

I also wish to see Melona, Menace, and Airi happily boobdeep in swamp quicksand, also nude. All three are from Queen's Blade, an anime where nudity is common.

To finish my request set, a little sequence. Shantae is in her Desert Princess outfit and invites Nitocris from Fate Grand Order to sink with her. Nitocris is unnerved at first, but as they sink deeper, they get happier.
Black Clay Lord wrote:It's all good. Each came out nicely, and I ain't fussy anyway.

All these requests have been completed! I’ll share the sequence part of SinkerCutie’s request separately from this post, but it’s also finished.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

H-Less Perv Side

Postby H-Less Perv Side » Fri Sep 25, 2020 10:05 pm

And here’s the sequence part! It was taking a while to find good pics of Nitocris in the same attire, which is why it’s only four manips.

Some extra dialogue for them all is in order! I thought it would tell the scenario better that way.

Black Clay Lord

Postby Black Clay Lord » Sat Sep 26, 2020 12:28 am

H-Less Perv Side wrote:
SinkerCutie wrote:Seeing Ryona makes me want to see her and Darkness happily sinking together, nude like the masochists they are. Maybe boobdeep and nosedeep.

Black Clay Lord wrote:It's all good. Each came out nicely, and I ain't fussy anyway.

All these requests have been completed! I’ll share the sequence part of SinkerCutie’s request separately from this post, but it’s also finished.

Good work as always, man.
There is but one certainty - every end marks a new beginning. "—and methodically knocking peoples' hats off. Then I account it high time to get to sea as soon as I ca—"

SinkerCutie

Postby SinkerCutie » Sat Sep 26, 2020 3:02 am

Beautifully done. All of them.

4Bs

Postby 4Bs » Sun Sep 27, 2020 9:13 am

How about Senko and Gekko (from Senran Kagura) wearing bikinis and sinking butt deep in a secluded spot?

You can view the following link for reference to their outfits:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAgQxdpesVM
I have a dream.

And that is for women dressed in bikinis twerking in quicksand/mud!

Black Clay Lord

Postby Black Clay Lord » Sun Sep 27, 2020 5:01 pm

Hitting you with a request for Miriam butt deep in clay, then Morrigan Aensland butt deep, then boob deep in tar.

And in the anime department: Mio Naruse in a tidal mudflat.

Return to “Manipulations”