Making Fakes? Post Them Here!

Which depth of these is best?

Butt deep
10%
Crotch deep
27%
Hip deep
13%
THESE ANSWERS ARE BASICALLY THE SAME DEPTH!!
50%

Total votes: 183

Black Clay Lord

Re: The H-Less Manip Thread

Postby Black Clay Lord » Sat Aug 21, 2021 5:13 pm

Please to be sinking Iris from Mega Man X4 thighs to boobs in quickmud. Then sink Cornelia from Fire Emblem 3 Houses, but make her go completely under.
There is but one certainty - every end marks a new beginning. "—and methodically knocking peoples' hats off. Then I account it high time to get to sea as soon as I ca—"

SinkerCutie

Postby SinkerCutie » Sat Aug 21, 2021 6:06 pm

H-Less Perv Side wrote:
SinkerCutie wrote:
H-Less Perv Side wrote:
SinkerCutie wrote:Could you have a sequence with Shantae sinking in that golf quicksand? Fortunately, the quicksand pit won't take its victims under...which is probably why the higher-ups didn't do anything about it.

I think Shantae might find a way to completely submerge sooner or later. Request complete!

Thanks so much for this! Seems that no matter where she is, Shantae somehow finds a way to sink...

Speaking of which, could you do a sequence with her sinking in a quicksand carpet?

I don’t really have much in regards to carpet backgrounds. I actually had to find the one used here. Still, request complete! I wonder if it’s even that tough for her to get out of these traps at this point.

I think it sometimes is, sometimes isn't. Getting stuck is part of the fun.

H-Less Perv Side
Location: New York State (I live in a small town, so no, not New York City.)

Postby H-Less Perv Side » Thu Aug 26, 2021 1:35 pm

Black Clay Lord wrote:Please to be sinking Iris from Mega Man X4 thighs to boobs in quickmud. Then sink Cornelia from Fire Emblem 3 Houses, but make her go completely under.

Request complete! I’ve kind of powered through this. It’s not the request itself that’s getting me slow, don’t worry!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dern equipment limitations!

H-Less Perv Side

Postby H-Less Perv Side » Thu Aug 26, 2021 1:37 pm

And here’s the Cornelia part of Black Clay Lord’s latest request! I hope I got her submerged enough for you!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Black Clay Lord

Postby Black Clay Lord » Thu Aug 26, 2021 5:06 pm

H-Less Perv Side wrote:
Black Clay Lord wrote:Please to be sinking Iris from Mega Man X4 thighs to boobs in quickmud. Then sink Cornelia from Fire Emblem 3 Houses, but make her go completely under.

Request complete! I’ve kind of powered through this. It’s not the request itself that’s getting me slow, don’t worry!

Is not bad regardless. She also has a swimsuit variant I hear. How's about trying to sink that on the beach, eh?
There is but one certainty - every end marks a new beginning. "—and methodically knocking peoples' hats off. Then I account it high time to get to sea as soon as I ca—"

Black Clay Lord

Postby Black Clay Lord » Thu Aug 26, 2021 5:08 pm

H-Less Perv Side wrote:And here’s the Cornelia part of Black Clay Lord’s latest request! I hope I got her submerged enough for you!

Yep. With that black heart of hers, she ain't getting out anytime soon.

SinkerCutie

Postby SinkerCutie » Thu Aug 26, 2021 11:08 pm

H-Less Perv Side wrote:

Iris is such a cutie...any chance of a sequence with her happily sinking in swamp quicksand?

H-Less Perv Side

Postby H-Less Perv Side » Sun Aug 29, 2021 3:59 pm

Black Clay Lord wrote:
H-Less Perv Side wrote:

Is not bad regardless. She also has a swimsuit variant I hear. How's about trying to sink that on the beach, eh?

SinkerCutie wrote:
H-Less Perv Side wrote:

Iris is such a cutie...any chance of a sequence with her happily sinking in swamp quicksand?

Well, since both these requests were of the same character, I decided to put them in the same post. Requests complete!

Also, I was very tempted to make a “What am I fighting for” joke here.

Black Clay Lord

Postby Black Clay Lord » Tue Aug 31, 2021 2:38 am

H-Less Perv Side wrote:
Black Clay Lord wrote:
H-Less Perv Side wrote:

SinkerCutie wrote:
H-Less Perv Side wrote:

Well, since both these requests were of the same character, I decided to put them in the same post. Requests complete!

Thanks a bunch for the Iris on the Beach. Now she just needs to convince Zero to get in there with her haha.

SinkerCutie

Postby SinkerCutie » Tue Aug 31, 2021 7:51 am

H-Less Perv Side wrote:
Black Clay Lord wrote:
H-Less Perv Side wrote:

SinkerCutie wrote:
H-Less Perv Side wrote:

Good thing you didn't make that joke...

Such cuteness...

Return to “Manipulations”