Making Fakes? Post Them Here!

Which depth of these is best?

Butt deep
10%
Crotch deep
27%
Hip deep
13%
THESE ANSWERS ARE BASICALLY THE SAME DEPTH!!
50%

Total votes: 183

SinkerCutie

Re: The H-Less Manip Thread

Postby SinkerCutie » Mon Dec 25, 2017 4:39 am

Would it be possible to sink Shantae to her chest while she's enjoying it?

H-Less Perv Side
Location: New York State (I live in a small town, so no, not New York City.)

Postby H-Less Perv Side » Mon Dec 25, 2017 7:28 pm

SinkerCutie wrote:Would it be possible to sink Shantae to her chest while she's enjoying it?

I think it would indeed be possible. Here you go, hope this will do!
And I just couldn't resist adding in another one because I like Shantae.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dern equipment limitations!

SinkerCutie

Postby SinkerCutie » Tue Dec 26, 2017 3:40 am

H-Less Perv Side wrote:
SinkerCutie wrote:Would it be possible to sink Shantae to her chest while she's enjoying it?

I think it would indeed be possible. Here you go, hope this will do!
And I just couldn't resist adding in another one because I like Shantae.

Well, I can't say I blame you. She's my biggest waifu due to her being so cute...

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Wed Dec 27, 2017 9:00 pm

I like both of these. :D

H-Less Perv Side

Postby H-Less Perv Side » Sat Dec 30, 2017 4:29 am

I simply couldn't let Vados from Dragon Ball Super escape this site any longer now could I?

This will probably be the last of my manips in 2017, but don't worry; I'm not leaving the site, and I'll have more manips for 2018. Thank you guys for the comments despite my constant small pic problem! (Dern Itouch limitations!)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:49 pm

Nicely done. :D

H-Less Perv Side

Postby H-Less Perv Side » Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:24 am

Thank you for the comment, PM2K.

And here is my first manip for 2018. Why would I start 2018 off with anyone else other than Shantae?

H-Less Perv Side

Postby H-Less Perv Side » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:42 am

Dang, it took a long time for my last post to get approved. I guess I was one of the unlucky ones there.

Anyways, I think I'll begin this post by saying that I am slow when it comes to requests sometimes, but I am open to them, so approach with patience.

Since requests are open, I think I'll set a few rules on them if you decide to request a fake from me.
1. The request may take awhile, I have to work fast on my equipment, but I seem to procrastinate more than I should with posting fakes so be patient on requests.
2. If you decide to send a picture to me on this thread and my equipment won't allow me to do it at the depth you want, a manip might be done at a depth that my equipment can do. (I might be able to get some different equipment for requests so that I can do them better.)
3. My default depths are crotch, butt, and hip deep. If you want it at a different depth, it will be best if you specify that depth.
4. I would obviously work faster if it is just one manip, (Then again, wouldn't we all?) but sequences are not out of the question either.
5. After the requests are finished, they will be posted on either this thread, or a separate request thread if I decide to make one.
6. I will get the power to close requests whenever I decide to. (Don't worry, if I decide to close them, I will let you guys know. Also, I'm not going to close requests on any threads except my own if I close them at all.)

Okay, with that big mouthful done, here is a two-manip sequence for you guys.

H-Less Perv Side

Postby H-Less Perv Side » Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:15 am

Everyone, I have an announcement to make:

I have upgraded to a newer model of the IPod Touch. This means my manips will have a higher resolution than before. I might put in some manips from my old IPod Touch later, but most of my manips will now be on the new one. The app I use to make my mobile manips is still Photo Fusion and the small size of my manips probably won’t change yet, but I have decided to add Photoshop Fix (mostly its liquefy tool) to my equipment now that I have a compatible iPod Touch.
I’ve already started making manips with my new equipment, so here’s the first one I made with it all.

H-Less Perv Side

Postby H-Less Perv Side » Fri Mar 30, 2018 4:17 am

I’m rather certain that at least a few of us know the lady in this manip, but may or may not know her name. Well, she is Deb Turnbull from the cartoon, Robotboy. Now, given my tendencies and her figure (especially her posterior, and yes, I’m a bottom man), I was sure to get to her eventually, and here she is, though she does not seem too happy.

Return to “Manipulations”