Making Fakes? Post Them Here!

Which depth of these is best?

Butt deep
10%
Crotch deep
27%
Hip deep
13%
THESE ANSWERS ARE BASICALLY THE SAME DEPTH!!
50%

Total votes: 183

Black Clay Lord

Re: The H-Less Manip Thread

Postby Black Clay Lord » Wed Oct 13, 2021 4:44 pm

H-Less Perv Side wrote:And here's the part of Black Clay Lord's latest request with both Orihime and Nelliel! It seems Orihime looks more into it than Nel does though.

Thanks again. Now I've a Queen's Blade request: Cattleya & Melpha butt to chin in this exact mud pit.
There is but one certainty - every end marks a new beginning. "—and methodically knocking peoples' hats off. Then I account it high time to get to sea as soon as I ca—"

H-Less Perv Side
Location: New York State (I live in a small town, so no, not New York City.)

Postby H-Less Perv Side » Mon Oct 25, 2021 9:19 pm

Black Clay Lord wrote:
H-Less Perv Side wrote:And here's the part of Black Clay Lord's latest request with both Orihime and Nelliel! It seems Orihime looks more into it than Nel does though.

Thanks again. Now I've a Queen's Blade request: Cattleya & Melpha butt to chin in this exact mud pit.

SinkerCutie wrote:
H-Less Perv Side wrote:
SinkerCutie wrote:Could you have a sequence with Callie, Marie, Pearl, and Marina from Splatoon happily sinking together?

Request complete! It seems Marina's extra height has her submerging after the other three though.

It didn't have her enjoy it less than the other three, though. And in my book, that's what matters: how much fun the girls have.

Speaking of fun, any chance you could have Metallia the Swamp Witch have fun in a tar pit?

Whew! Real life has been getting in the way, but I finally found the time to complete both these requests! I did not anticipate to be this far behind on these. Sorry for the wait!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dern equipment limitations!

Black Clay Lord

Postby Black Clay Lord » Tue Oct 26, 2021 8:58 pm

H-Less Perv Side wrote:
Black Clay Lord wrote:

SinkerCutie wrote:
H-Less Perv Side wrote:
SinkerCutie wrote:Could you have a sequence with Callie, Marie, Pearl, and Marina from Splatoon happily sinking together?

Request complete! It seems Marina's extra height has her submerging after the other three though.

It didn't have her enjoy it less than the other three, though. And in my book, that's what matters: how much fun the girls have.

Speaking of fun, any chance you could have Metallia the Swamp Witch have fun in a tar pit?

Whew! Real life has been getting in the way, but I finally found the time to complete both these requests! I did not anticipate to be this far behind on these. Sorry for the wait!

Life happens. But thanks for this.
There is but one certainty - every end marks a new beginning. "—and methodically knocking peoples' hats off. Then I account it high time to get to sea as soon as I ca—"

Black Clay Lord

Postby Black Clay Lord » Wed Nov 03, 2021 5:48 pm

Have a new request for ya. Please to be sinking Alma Armas from VA-11 Hall-A from thighs to shoulders in swamp mud. Then in gray clay, please to be sinking Mata Hair alongside Shantae. Same depths.

SinkerCutie

Postby SinkerCutie » Sat Nov 06, 2021 9:57 pm

Could you have a sequence with Julie from Bakugan sinking happily?

H-Less Perv Side

Postby H-Less Perv Side » Fri Nov 12, 2021 7:39 pm

Black Clay Lord wrote:Have a new request for ya. Please to be sinking Alma Armas from VA-11 Hall-A from thighs to shoulders in swamp mud. Then in gray clay, please to be sinking Mata Hair alongside Shantae. Same depths.

Request complete! I think if Alma focuses on getting out, that mire might just be watery enough for her to do so on her own. ...or at least that might be possible on a rainy day.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

H-Less Perv Side

Postby H-Less Perv Side » Fri Nov 12, 2021 7:41 pm

And here's the Mata Hari and Shantae part of Black Clay Lord's latest request!

H-Less Perv Side

Postby H-Less Perv Side » Fri Nov 12, 2021 7:44 pm

SinkerCutie wrote:Could you have a sequence with Julie from Bakugan sinking happily?

And while I'm at it with posting today, this request is also complete! I went with the Mectanium Surge outfit for this one. Maybe it could be a hidden news clip or something.

Black Clay Lord

Postby Black Clay Lord » Fri Nov 12, 2021 9:40 pm

H-Less Perv Side wrote:
Black Clay Lord wrote:Have a new request for ya. Please to be sinking Alma Armas from VA-11 Hall-A from thighs to shoulders in swamp mud. Then in gray clay, please to be sinking Mata Hair alongside Shantae. Same depths.

Request complete! I think if Alma focuses on getting out, that mire might just be watery enough for her to do so on her own. ...or at least that might be possible on a rainy day.

Thanks for this.

Black Clay Lord

Postby Black Clay Lord » Fri Nov 12, 2021 9:41 pm

H-Less Perv Side wrote:And here's the Mata Hari and Shantae part of Black Clay Lord's latest request!

Thanks again, man.

Return to “Manipulations”