Making Fakes? Post Them Here!

Which depth of these is best?

Butt deep
10%
Crotch deep
27%
Hip deep
13%
THESE ANSWERS ARE BASICALLY THE SAME DEPTH!!
50%

Total votes: 183

Black Clay Lord

Re: The H-Less Manip Thread

Postby Black Clay Lord » Fri Jun 18, 2021 5:13 am

H-Less Perv Side wrote:And here’s the Lailani and Ajna part of Black Clay Lord’s latest request. It seems that they’re either not caring that they’re sinking, or really enjoying it together.

Looks amazing. Thank you.
There is but one certainty - every end marks a new beginning. "—and methodically knocking peoples' hats off. Then I account it high time to get to sea as soon as I ca—"

H-Less Perv Side
Location: New York State (I live in a small town, so no, not New York City.)

Postby H-Less Perv Side » Sat Jun 19, 2021 4:11 am

Black Clay Lord wrote:
H-Less Perv Side wrote:
Black Clay Lord wrote:From thighs to boobs, will you sink Thorani from Indivisible in marsh mud? Also, sink Leilani, also from Indivisible, alongside Ajna, in swamp mud.

Request complete! It seems that Thorani got herself drenched during her sink though.

Thanks a million, man. Now plant her in that marsh alongside Nessa. If you would.

Request complete once again... hopefully. I say “hopefully” because I didn’t make thigh or breast deep manips this time, but I did make an eye deep manip that was supposed to have them look like plants in the ground. (I was in a jokester kind of mood when answering this request. And yes, the QSManipu “Manip Farm” pic inspired the idea.)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dern equipment limitations!

SinkerCutie

Postby SinkerCutie » Sat Jun 19, 2021 6:16 am

An idea appeared in my head. Could you sink Shantae in some sinky pit with a sign? I'd like a sequence where she sees the sign, hops in, and sinks to her chest if possible.

Black Clay Lord

Postby Black Clay Lord » Sun Jun 20, 2021 12:47 am

H-Less Perv Side wrote:
Black Clay Lord wrote:
H-Less Perv Side wrote:
Black Clay Lord wrote:From thighs to boobs, will you sink Thorani from Indivisible in marsh mud? Also, sink Leilani, also from Indivisible, alongside Ajna, in swamp mud.

Request complete! It seems that Thorani got herself drenched during her sink though.

Thanks a million, man. Now plant her in that marsh alongside Nessa. If you would.

Request complete once again... hopefully. I say “hopefully” because I didn’t make thigh or breast deep manips this time, but I did make an eye deep manip that was supposed to have them look like plants in the ground. (I was in a jokester kind of mood when answering this request. And yes, the QSManipu “Manip Farm” pic inspired the idea.)

Not bad nonetheless. Thanks.
There is but one certainty - every end marks a new beginning. "—and methodically knocking peoples' hats off. Then I account it high time to get to sea as soon as I ca—"

SinkerCutie

Postby SinkerCutie » Sun Jun 20, 2021 3:11 pm

H-Less Perv Side wrote:
Black Clay Lord wrote:
H-Less Perv Side wrote:

Could you plant Elphelt, too?

Black Clay Lord

Postby Black Clay Lord » Sun Jun 20, 2021 4:18 pm

The announcement of Metroid Dread has me in a mood for Samus sinks. I know I want her thigh to breast deep in some substances.

UPDATE: I've decided. Brown Clay, and quickmud.

H-Less Perv Side

Postby H-Less Perv Side » Thu Jun 24, 2021 4:46 pm

SinkerCutie wrote:An idea appeared in my head. Could you sink Shantae in some sinky pit with a sign? I'd like a sequence where she sees the sign, hops in, and sinks to her chest if possible.

Request complete! The quicksand has been claimed once again!

I tried to put in a joke for this manip, but I felt the ones I had in my head would, at best, wear out quick. Ah well, Shantae still seems to be enjoying it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

H-Less Perv Side

Postby H-Less Perv Side » Thu Jun 24, 2021 4:53 pm

SinkerCutie wrote:
H-Less Perv Side wrote:
Black Clay Lord wrote:
H-Less Perv Side wrote:

An Elphelt seed? Ay ay ay! This makes three planted girls! :P
B92B2667-B645-4288-9C47-863716B5915D.jpeg

Don’t worry, I made a manip of Elphelt that wasn’t a jokester thing as well. I don’t know if I’ll keep doing with that plant joke anyway, as it’ll probably get old fast if I do that too much.

Anyway, request complete!

SinkerCutie

Postby SinkerCutie » Fri Jun 25, 2021 12:52 am

H-Less Perv Side wrote:
SinkerCutie wrote:
H-Less Perv Side wrote:
Black Clay Lord wrote:
H-Less Perv Side wrote:

An Elphelt seed? Ay ay ay! This makes three planted girls! :P
B92B2667-B645-4288-9C47-863716B5915D.jpeg

Don’t worry, I made a manip of Elphelt that wasn’t a jokester thing as well. I don’t know if I’ll keep doing with that plant joke anyway, as it’ll probably get old fast if I do that too much.

Anyway, request complete!

Lovely work on those.
H-Less Perv Side wrote:
SinkerCutie wrote:An idea appeared in my head. Could you sink Shantae in some sinky pit with a sign? I'd like a sequence where she sees the sign, hops in, and sinks to her chest if possible.

Request complete! The quicksand has been claimed once again!

I tried to put in a joke for this manip, but I felt the ones I had in my head would, at best, wear out quick. Ah well, Shantae still seems to be enjoying it.

She just can't help herself. Those signs are invitations for mudlarks like her. But we wouldn't have it any other way.

H-Less Perv Side

Postby H-Less Perv Side » Sun Jun 27, 2021 5:16 pm

Black Clay Lord wrote:The announcement of Metroid Dread has me in a mood for Samus sinks. I know I want her thigh to breast deep in some substances.

UPDATE: I've decided. Brown Clay, and quickmud.

Request complete! Samus will have to get herself out somehow, but the urge may be failing her as she gets deeper.

Return to “Manipulations”