Making Fakes? Post Them Here!

Which depth of these is best?

Butt deep
10%
Crotch deep
27%
Hip deep
13%
THESE ANSWERS ARE BASICALLY THE SAME DEPTH!!
50%

Total votes: 183

Black Clay Lord

Re: The H-Less Manip Thread

Postby Black Clay Lord » Fri Jun 11, 2021 1:23 am

H-Less Perv Side wrote:
Black Clay Lord wrote:
H-Less Perv Side wrote:
Black Clay Lord wrote:Please to be sinking Wiz & Darkness thighs to boobs in swamp mud.

This took longer than I expected. Life got in the way for a few days, but I finally got this completed! Enjoy, as I know Darkness is doing.

Desert swamp! Awesome! Thanks, man.

Now sink them both in tar, please. Same depths. Also, please to be sinking Aki Nijou and Minori Rokujou in marsh mud. Same exact depths.

Now they’re even more stuck! Darkness would be anything but unhappy! Request complete....finally.

Thanks a million, man.
There is but one certainty - every end marks a new beginning. "—and methodically knocking peoples' hats off. Then I account it high time to get to sea as soon as I ca—"

Black Clay Lord

Postby Black Clay Lord » Fri Jun 11, 2021 1:26 am

H-Less Perv Side wrote:And here’s the Maken-Ki part of Black Clay Lord’s latest request! They seem to like it, to say the least.

Amazingly done. Thanks.
There is but one certainty - every end marks a new beginning. "—and methodically knocking peoples' hats off. Then I account it high time to get to sea as soon as I ca—"

SinkerCutie

Postby SinkerCutie » Fri Jun 11, 2021 1:53 pm

H-Less Perv Side wrote:
SinkerCutie wrote:
H-Less Perv Side wrote:
SinkerCutie wrote:Today is Shantae's birthday! So, I was thinking of giving her a present. So, could you sink her in a giant birthday cake while she's wearing her birthday suit?

Although I’m still a bit behind on requests, this seems to be important enough to be done as soon as I found it! Request complete!

It seems Shantae’s enjoying it too, but I don’t think she’s looking to sink in it alone. ;)

Ooh...this is cute...could you do a sequence with the good version (blue eyes) of Majin Android 21 joining in, also nude and happy?

The cake sinking continues! With Good Majin Android 21 joining her, Shantae continues her sinking, and both of them end up submerging!

Whew! I think I’ve finally caught up with the requests for now.

This is truly adorable...and now I want to see Stocking Anarchy sinking in some quickcake...

H-Less Perv Side
Location: New York State (I live in a small town, so no, not New York City.)

Postby H-Less Perv Side » Mon Jun 14, 2021 2:03 am

SinkerCutie wrote:
H-Less Perv Side wrote:
SinkerCutie wrote:
H-Less Perv Side wrote:
SinkerCutie wrote:Today is Shantae's birthday! So, I was thinking of giving her a present. So, could you sink her in a giant birthday cake while she's wearing her birthday suit?

Although I’m still a bit behind on requests, this seems to be important enough to be done as soon as I found it! Request complete!

It seems Shantae’s enjoying it too, but I don’t think she’s looking to sink in it alone. ;)

Ooh...this is cute...could you do a sequence with the good version (blue eyes) of Majin Android 21 joining in, also nude and happy?

The cake sinking continues! With Good Majin Android 21 joining her, Shantae continues her sinking, and both of them end up submerging!

This is truly adorable...and now I want to see Stocking Anarchy sinking in some quickcake...

Request complete! I wouldn’t be so sure that she’d like thi- oh right, it can feel like bondage, and she loves bondage. Yep, she loves it.

I figured you might request a continuation in the form of a sequence after this, so I turned it into a manip sequence in advance.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dern equipment limitations!

Black Clay Lord

Postby Black Clay Lord » Tue Jun 15, 2021 2:33 am

From thighs to boobs, will you sink Thorani from Indivisible in marsh mud? Also, sink Leilani, also from Indivisible, alongside Ajna, in swamp mud.

groppingmire

Postby groppingmire » Tue Jun 15, 2021 6:29 am

Stocking!! How Many Cakes Have You've Consumed!!!?? For Theses Crime's CAKE SHALL CONSUME YOU!!!

SinkerCutie

Postby SinkerCutie » Tue Jun 15, 2021 2:00 pm

H-Less Perv Side wrote:
SinkerCutie wrote:
H-Less Perv Side wrote:
SinkerCutie wrote:
H-Less Perv Side wrote:

Request complete! I wouldn’t be so sure that she’d like thi- oh right, it can feel like bondage, and she loves bondage. Yep, she loves it.

I figured you might request a continuation in the form of a sequence after this, so I turned it into a manip sequence in advance.

Knowing her, she's probably eating it, too.

H-Less Perv Side

Postby H-Less Perv Side » Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:25 pm

Black Clay Lord wrote:From thighs to boobs, will you sink Thorani from Indivisible in marsh mud? Also, sink Leilani, also from Indivisible, alongside Ajna, in swamp mud.

Request complete! It seems that Thorani got herself drenched during her sink though.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

H-Less Perv Side

Postby H-Less Perv Side » Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:29 pm

And here’s the Lailani and Ajna part of Black Clay Lord’s latest request. It seems that they’re either not caring that they’re sinking, or really enjoying it together.

Black Clay Lord

Postby Black Clay Lord » Fri Jun 18, 2021 5:08 am

H-Less Perv Side wrote:
Black Clay Lord wrote:From thighs to boobs, will you sink Thorani from Indivisible in marsh mud? Also, sink Leilani, also from Indivisible, alongside Ajna, in swamp mud.

Request complete! It seems that Thorani got herself drenched during her sink though.

Thanks a million, man. Now plant her in that marsh alongside Nessa. If you would.

Return to “Manipulations”