Making Fakes? Post Them Here!

Which depth of these is best?

Butt deep
10%
Crotch deep
27%
Hip deep
13%
THESE ANSWERS ARE BASICALLY THE SAME DEPTH!!
50%

Total votes: 183

Black Clay Lord

Re: The H-Less Manip Thread

Postby Black Clay Lord » Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:29 pm

Back to the game girl goods. Tyris Flare from Golden Axe, please.
There is but one certainty - every end marks a new beginning. "—and methodically knocking peoples' hats off. Then I account it high time to get to sea as soon as I ca—"

H-Less Perv Side
Location: New York State (I live in a small town, so no, not New York City.)

Postby H-Less Perv Side » Thu Jul 23, 2020 3:08 am

SinkerCutie wrote:They are so cute in quicksand! Thanks! Could you sink the Konosuba girls now? In particular, Wiz, Aqua, and Darkness. Megumin is optional. And, of course, Darkness loves the sink.

I hope I don’t disappoint you when I say that I decided not to add Megumin, as I wanted to play it safe with this request. The other three though? They’re all stuck, and Kazuma will have to help them out of there... or maybe he’ll just let them sink deeper. Megumin’s probably stuck off camera anyway.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dern equipment limitations!

SinkerCutie

Postby SinkerCutie » Thu Jul 23, 2020 9:10 pm

H-Less Perv Side wrote:
SinkerCutie wrote:They are so cute in quicksand! Thanks! Could you sink the Konosuba girls now? In particular, Wiz, Aqua, and Darkness. Megumin is optional. And, of course, Darkness loves the sink.

I hope I don’t disappoint you when I say that I decided not to add Megumin, as I wanted to play it safe with this request. The other three though? They’re all stuck, and Kazuma will have to help them out of there... or maybe he’ll just let them sink deeper. Megumin’s probably stuck off camera anyway.

True...or she already went under. Anyway, Darkness should be saved last so she can enjoy the sink as much as possible. In fact, could you sink her again?

H-Less Perv Side

Postby H-Less Perv Side » Thu Jul 23, 2020 11:34 pm

SinkerCutie wrote:
H-Less Perv Side wrote:

True...or she already went under. Anyway, Darkness should be saved last so she can enjoy the sink as much as possible. In fact, could you sink her again?

She has once again gotten stuck! Kazuma will be as surprised as he can be, or at least he would be if he was thinking Opposite Day.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

OBI-wan

Postby OBI-wan » Fri Jul 24, 2020 12:12 am

Harley Quinn.
"Who's the more foolish, the fool, or the fool who follows him?"

SinkerCutie

Postby SinkerCutie » Sat Jul 25, 2020 1:21 am

H-Less Perv Side wrote:
SinkerCutie wrote:
H-Less Perv Side wrote:

She has once again gotten stuck! Kazuma will be as surprised as he can be, or at least he would be if he was thinking Opposite Day.

Nicely done. Darkness really does need to sink more...as does Shantae...

H-Less Perv Side

Postby H-Less Perv Side » Sat Jul 25, 2020 5:11 pm

Black Clay Lord wrote:Back to the game girl goods. Tyris Flare from Golden Axe, please.

OBI-wan wrote:Harley Quinn.

Both of these requests have been completed! I hope these satisfy!

Black Clay Lord

Postby Black Clay Lord » Sat Jul 25, 2020 9:11 pm

Golden! ...Okay, terrible that joke was...

But enough of that. Now I'd like to see Reisalin Stout from Atelier Ryza sink to her butt, then boobs. I've been looking into that game for a while now, so...
There is but one certainty - every end marks a new beginning. "—and methodically knocking peoples' hats off. Then I account it high time to get to sea as soon as I ca—"

OBI-wan

Postby OBI-wan » Sun Jul 26, 2020 1:46 am

Nice work, puddin.
"Who's the more foolish, the fool, or the fool who follows him?"

H-Less Perv Side

Postby H-Less Perv Side » Tue Jul 28, 2020 7:29 pm

Black Clay Lord wrote:Golden! ...Okay, terrible that joke was...

But enough of that. Now I'd like to see Reisalin Stout from Atelier Ryza sink to her butt, then boobs. I've been looking into that game for a while now, so...

She’s really feel- whoops, wrong game.

When I searched for suitable pics of her, I saw some with Pyra from Xenoblade in them too. (Mostly the booty ones.)

Return to “Manipulations”