Making Fakes? Post Them Here!

Which depth of these is best?

Butt deep
10%
Crotch deep
27%
Hip deep
13%
THESE ANSWERS ARE BASICALLY THE SAME DEPTH!!
50%

Total votes: 183

Black Clay Lord

Re: The H-Less Manip Thread

Postby Black Clay Lord » Thu May 20, 2021 4:50 pm

H-Less Perv Side wrote:
Black Clay Lord wrote:Here's a new one. That same pit of quickmud, please to be sinking Yang Xiao Long from her thighs to her chin.

And I've been in an F-Zero mood recently, so please to be sinking Jody Summer & Kate Alen in jungle quicksand. Same depths.

These big requests are coming once again, eh? And I haven’t completely gotten them all finished yet. I have completed this one though!

Also, insert lousy quicksand pun here.

Thanks, man. This gal's my favorite of the main 4, as to me; she looks the most developed.
There is but one certainty - every end marks a new beginning. "—and methodically knocking peoples' hats off. Then I account it high time to get to sea as soon as I ca—"

Black Clay Lord

Postby Black Clay Lord » Thu May 20, 2021 4:58 pm

H-Less Perv Side wrote:And here’s the F-Zero part of Black Clay Lord’s latest request!

You may notice me using certain pics repeatedly, and this time, it’s because I wasn’t able to find very many good pics of either of these ladies on Sankaku Complex, Rule 34, or Rule 34 Paheal. I barely found enough images of Jody Summer, and I found even fewer images of Kate Alen. I’m surprised I even found a good back view for Kate Alen.

Repeat or not, they're still amazing.
There is but one certainty - every end marks a new beginning. "—and methodically knocking peoples' hats off. Then I account it high time to get to sea as soon as I ca—"

H-Less Perv Side
Location: New York State (I live in a small town, so no, not New York City.)

Postby H-Less Perv Side » Thu May 20, 2021 5:51 pm

SinkerCutie wrote:I've been put in a Fairy Tail mood, so could you have sequences of Brandish, Cosmos, Kamika, and Lucy sinking, submerging, and resurfacing? As usual, all of them should be happy.

I had forgotten about you saying the plural setting of sequences, so I may have messed up some of the request... instead of sequences with each one, I had made one manip sequence with all four. I hope it still works.

It seems some of these gals brought some other things with them though, and the cat ears that Lucy has somehow managed to escape getting muddy.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dern equipment limitations!

SinkerCutie

Postby SinkerCutie » Fri May 21, 2021 11:26 pm

H-Less Perv Side wrote:
SinkerCutie wrote:I've been put in a Fairy Tail mood, so could you have sequences of Brandish, Cosmos, Kamika, and Lucy sinking, submerging, and resurfacing? As usual, all of them should be happy.

I had forgotten about you saying the plural setting of sequences, so I may have messed up some of the request... instead of sequences with each one, I had made one manip sequence with all four. I hope it still works.

It seems some of these gals brought some other things with them though, and the cat ears that Lucy has somehow managed to escape getting muddy.

Not bad, but...I could have done without that thing Kamika and Cosmos brought...

H-Less Perv Side

Postby H-Less Perv Side » Sat May 22, 2021 1:33 am

SinkerCutie wrote:
H-Less Perv Side wrote:

Not bad, but...I could have done without that thing Kamika and Cosmos brought...

Not a paizuri fan, eh? Sorry about that. I’ll keep this in mind on future requests of yours. :oops:

Black Clay Lord

Postby Black Clay Lord » Sat May 22, 2021 3:41 am

Asking for a thigh to breast deep sink in brown clay featuring Mai Natsumi.

And for some quickmud... Bulma & Launch. Good half only. Same depths.

SinkerCutie

Postby SinkerCutie » Sat May 22, 2021 3:57 pm

H-Less Perv Side wrote:
SinkerCutie wrote:
H-Less Perv Side wrote:

Not a paizuri fan, eh? Sorry about that. I’ll keep this in mind on future requests of yours. :oops:

Yeah...I hate that stuff, personally. So...could you try again?

H-Less Perv Side

Postby H-Less Perv Side » Sun May 23, 2021 1:22 am

SinkerCutie wrote:
H-Less Perv Side wrote:
SinkerCutie wrote:
H-Less Perv Side wrote:

Hmm, let’s see here, a bit of tinkering here, some disappointment in a lack of nude pics Cosmos and Kamika there, okeydokey! I hope I got it right this time!

I think the lack of nude pics of Cosmos and Kamika was probably why I went with a paizuri pic to use last time. Paheal saved me this time, but the nude pics of those two aren’t plentiful at all.

But those cat ears must have some hidden magical power that keeps it clean from mud or something. :ugeek:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

SinkerCutie

Postby SinkerCutie » Sun May 23, 2021 6:30 am

H-Less Perv Side wrote:
SinkerCutie wrote:
H-Less Perv Side wrote:
SinkerCutie wrote:
H-Less Perv Side wrote:

Hmm, let’s see here, a bit of tinkering here, some disappointment in a lack of nude pics Cosmos and Kamika there, okeydokey! I hope I got it right this time!

I think the lack of nude pics of Cosmos and Kamika was probably why I went with a paizuri pic to use last time. Paheal saved me this time, but the nude pics of those two aren’t plentiful at all.

But those cat ears must have some hidden magical power that keeps it clean from mud or something. :ugeek:

Much better. Thanks.

H-Less Perv Side

Postby H-Less Perv Side » Mon May 24, 2021 4:03 pm

Black Clay Lord wrote:Asking for a thigh to breast deep sink in brown clay featuring Mai Natsumi.

And for some quickmud... Bulma & Launch. Good half only. Same depths.

Request complete, and it seems Mai Natsumi has settled in. Yes, I completed the Bulma and Launch part too, and the results will be posted on the next post of mine, as usual.

Return to “Manipulations”