Making Fakes? Post Them Here!

Which depth of these is best?

Butt deep
10%
Crotch deep
27%
Hip deep
13%
THESE ANSWERS ARE BASICALLY THE SAME DEPTH!!
50%

Total votes: 183

H-Less Perv Side
Location: New York State (I live in a small town, so no, not New York City.)

Re: The H-Less Manip Thread

Postby H-Less Perv Side » Sat May 08, 2021 6:40 pm

Black Clay Lord wrote:
H-Less Perv Side wrote:
Black Clay Lord wrote:In the mood for some black girl sinking. Please gimme Nessa and Olivia thigh to chin deep, in marsh mud.

After a day of battling others, it seems these two are settling in nicely. Request complete!

Much obliged, man. Now I wanna see Vera sinking in that marsh alone. Same depths. And also: Please to be sinking Ranko Honjo from My first Girlfriend is a Gal with Ikumi Mito from Food Wars. Once again: Same depths.

I say this is complete! It took a bit longer due to other requests being on the table, but I can safely say I didn’t forget this!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dern equipment limitations!

H-Less Perv Side

Postby H-Less Perv Side » Sat May 08, 2021 6:44 pm

And here’s the Ranko Honjo and Ikumi Mito Part of Black Clay Lord’s latest request! I found really quickly that these two girls look nearly the same, but I made sure to include both of them and not one of them twice.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Black Clay Lord

Postby Black Clay Lord » Sun May 09, 2021 2:59 am

H-Less Perv Side wrote:
Black Clay Lord wrote:
H-Less Perv Side wrote:
Black Clay Lord wrote:In the mood for some black girl sinking. Please gimme Nessa and Olivia thigh to chin deep, in marsh mud.

After a day of battling others, it seems these two are settling in nicely. Request complete!

Much obliged, man. Now I wanna see Vera sinking in that marsh alone. Same depths. And also: Please to be sinking Ranko Honjo from My first Girlfriend is a Gal with Ikumi Mito from Food Wars. Once again: Same depths.

I say this is complete! It took a bit longer due to other requests being on the table, but I can safely say I didn’t forget this!

Thanks a million, man.
There is but one certainty - every end marks a new beginning. "—and methodically knocking peoples' hats off. Then I account it high time to get to sea as soon as I ca—"

Black Clay Lord

Postby Black Clay Lord » Sun May 09, 2021 3:02 am

H-Less Perv Side wrote:And here’s the Ranko Honjo and Ikumi Mito Part of Black Clay Lord’s latest request! I found really quickly that these two girls look nearly the same, but I made sure to include both of them and not one of them twice.

Much obliged, man. One last colored girl sink: Hibiki Sakura. Swamp Mud. Same exact depths.
There is but one certainty - every end marks a new beginning. "—and methodically knocking peoples' hats off. Then I account it high time to get to sea as soon as I ca—"

SinkerCutie

Postby SinkerCutie » Mon May 10, 2021 9:00 pm

Could you sink Judy from Cowboy Bebop in some desert quicksand?

H-Less Perv Side

Postby H-Less Perv Side » Tue May 11, 2021 4:04 am

Black Clay Lord wrote:
H-Less Perv Side wrote:And here’s the Ranko Honjo and Ikumi Mito Part of Black Clay Lord’s latest request! I found really quickly that these two girls look nearly the same, but I made sure to include both of them and not one of them twice.

Much obliged, man. One last colored girl sink: Hibiki Sakura. Swamp Mud. Same exact depths.

Some sinking for her, while the other girl is probably drooling over muscles again.

H-Less Perv Side

Postby H-Less Perv Side » Tue May 11, 2021 5:21 am

SinkerCutie wrote:Could you sink Judy from Cowboy Bebop in some desert quicksand?

Either she’s enjoying the feeling in peace or awaiting a rescuer whilst enjoying the feeling. Either that, or something involving the heat. Here you go!

Black Clay Lord

Postby Black Clay Lord » Tue May 11, 2021 9:09 pm

H-Less Perv Side wrote:
Black Clay Lord wrote:

Some sinking for her, while the other girl is probably drooling over muscles again.

Thanks a million for this, man.

SinkerCutie

Postby SinkerCutie » Wed May 12, 2021 1:32 am

H-Less Perv Side wrote:
SinkerCutie wrote:Could you sink Judy from Cowboy Bebop in some desert quicksand?

Either she’s enjoying the feeling in peace or awaiting a rescuer whilst enjoying the feeling. Either that, or something involving the heat. Here you go!

Nice! Could you do a sequence with her sinking in that?

OBI-wan

Postby OBI-wan » Wed May 12, 2021 10:34 pm

Standing on the surface to complete submergence In beach quicksand please
"Who's the more foolish, the fool, or the fool who follows him?"

Return to “Manipulations”