Making Fakes? Post Them Here!

Which depth of these is best?

Butt deep
10%
Crotch deep
27%
Hip deep
13%
THESE ANSWERS ARE BASICALLY THE SAME DEPTH!!
50%

Total votes: 183

Black Clay Lord

Re: The H-Less Manip Thread

Postby Black Clay Lord » Wed Mar 24, 2021 8:06 am

Request for Ichiko Sakura in swamp & jungle mud, if thou wouldst please.

The usual depths.
There is but one certainty - every end marks a new beginning. "—and methodically knocking peoples' hats off. Then I account it high time to get to sea as soon as I ca—"

H-Less Perv Side
Location: New York State (I live in a small town, so no, not New York City.)

Postby H-Less Perv Side » Fri Mar 26, 2021 2:40 am

Black Clay Lord wrote:Request for Ichiko Sakura in swamp & jungle mud, if thou wouldst please.

The usual depths.

A bit of improvising was done due to a lack of suitable booty pics that I found, but otherwise, the request is complete! Here’s the swamp part. (I think... the two backgrounds I used could be interchangeable between swamp and jungle if one desires)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dern equipment limitations!

H-Less Perv Side

Postby H-Less Perv Side » Fri Mar 26, 2021 2:43 am

And here’s the jungle part of Black Clay Lord’s latest request.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Black Clay Lord

Postby Black Clay Lord » Fri Mar 26, 2021 4:33 am

H-Less Perv Side wrote:
Black Clay Lord wrote:Request for Ichiko Sakura in swamp & jungle mud, if thou wouldst please.

The usual depths.

A bit of improvising was done due to a lack of suitable booty pics that I found, but otherwise, the request is complete! Here’s the swamp part. (I think... the two backgrounds I used could be interchangeable between swamp and jungle if one desires)

Much obliged regardless.
There is but one certainty - every end marks a new beginning. "—and methodically knocking peoples' hats off. Then I account it high time to get to sea as soon as I ca—"

Black Clay Lord

Postby Black Clay Lord » Fri Mar 26, 2021 4:33 am

H-Less Perv Side wrote:And here’s the jungle part of Black Clay Lord’s latest request.

Thanks a million, man.

SinkerCutie

Postby SinkerCutie » Fri Mar 26, 2021 11:07 pm

Any chance of a sequence with sinking Metallia in a swamp, rising back up afterwards?

Black Clay Lord

Postby Black Clay Lord » Sat Mar 27, 2021 2:18 am

Whatever TV anime Pyra & Mythra come from, I want to see them in that same swamp & jungle together.

H-Less Perv Side

Postby H-Less Perv Side » Sat Mar 27, 2021 9:44 pm

SinkerCutie wrote:Any chance of a sequence with sinking Metallia in a swamp, rising back up afterwards?

The chance is good, and the request is complete! I guess she must be a swamp witch.... oh right, she already is.

H-Less Perv Side

Postby H-Less Perv Side » Sat Mar 27, 2021 10:47 pm

Black Clay Lord wrote:Whatever TV anime Pyra & Mythra come from, I want to see them in that same swamp & jungle together.

TV anime? Well, I think you might have it wrong somewhere, as Pyra and Mythra actually come from the video game Xenoblade Chronicles 2. I hope I have cleared that out... and I hope I thought of the correct Pyra and Mythra.

As for the request, I used the same swamp and jungle backgrounds that I used for your previous request, as I didn’t think Xenoblade Chronicles had any quicksand. Otherwise, the request is complete! It seems Pyra is enjoying it much more than Mythra though.

Black Clay Lord

Postby Black Clay Lord » Sun Mar 28, 2021 1:50 am

H-Less Perv Side wrote:
Black Clay Lord wrote:Whatever TV anime Pyra & Mythra come from, I want to see them in that same swamp & jungle together.

TV anime? Well, I think you might have it wrong somewhere, as Pyra and Mythra actually come from the video game Xenoblade Chronicles 2. I hope I have cleared that out... and I hope I thought of the correct Pyra and Mythra.

As for the request, I used the same swamp and jungle backgrounds that I used for your previous request, as I didn’t think Xenoblade Chronicles had any quicksand. Otherwise, the request is complete! It seems Pyra is enjoying it much more than Mythra though.

Xenoblade? The Nintendo franchise? That explains why I never was that familiar with these two. Ah what the heck. Thanks.

Return to “Manipulations”