Making Fakes? Post Them Here!

Which depth of these is best?

Butt deep
10%
Crotch deep
27%
Hip deep
13%
THESE ANSWERS ARE BASICALLY THE SAME DEPTH!!
50%

Total votes: 183

H-Less Perv Side
Location: New York State (I live in a small town, so no, not New York City.)

Re: The H-Less Manip Thread

Postby H-Less Perv Side » Thu Apr 01, 2021 8:40 pm

SinkerCutie wrote:This is no April Fools joke. I wish to see Emma Sharp from Jungle Girl and the Lost Island of the Dinosaurs happily sinking in quicksand if possible. If not, I'll take Mii from Jungle de Ikou instead.

Here’s Emma Sharp then! Request complete! I like quicksand3D’s take myself, but I hope this satisfies as well!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dern equipment limitations!

SinkerCutie

Postby SinkerCutie » Thu Apr 01, 2021 11:18 pm

quicksand3D wrote:
SinkerCutie wrote:This is no April Fools joke. I wish to see Emma Sharp from Jungle Girl and the Lost Island of the Dinosaurs happily sinking in quicksand if possible. If not, I'll take Mii from Jungle de Ikou instead.

No fools pitied - at your service. ~ Infact I worked at the Co. who produced the US version DVD for Jungle de Ikou :D

Nice! She's even happy! Could she sink deeper?

quicksand3D

Postby quicksand3D » Fri Apr 02, 2021 8:42 am

SinkerCutie wrote:
quicksand3D wrote:

No fools pitied - at your service. ~ Infact I worked at the Co. who produced the US version DVD for Jungle de Ikou :D

OK here's 1 more, I like the character too - but I don't want to hijack this artist's thread
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

4Bs

Postby 4Bs » Fri Apr 02, 2021 10:07 am

H-Less Perv Side wrote:
4Bs wrote:How about making a thigh deep manip of this lady? Credits to EdGranger317.

This request is complete! Unfortunately, my witty side is on break... or something, I don’t know. I’m missing my witty retorts about this one.

How about, "Go big or go home? I'd rather go deep,"
I have a dream.

And that is for women dressed in bikinis twerking in quicksand/mud!

groppingmire

Postby groppingmire » Fri Apr 02, 2021 11:53 am

quicksand3D wrote:
SinkerCutie wrote:
quicksand3D wrote:

OK here's 1 more, I like the character too - but I don't want to hijack this artist's thread

emma : it's True! The Rumors are True ! A PUSSYCAT SWALLOWTAIL ! Will Lead The Unwary Into Quicksand! I read it From A Book Written By lord beasly

SinkerCutie

Postby SinkerCutie » Fri Apr 02, 2021 3:37 pm

quicksand3D wrote:
SinkerCutie wrote:
quicksand3D wrote:

I don't think he minds. Maybe an entire sequence of her sinking is in order...she's certainly cute enough for it...

H-Less Perv Side

Postby H-Less Perv Side » Fri Apr 02, 2021 9:55 pm

quicksand3D wrote:
SinkerCutie wrote:
quicksand3D wrote:

I’d rather my thread not get hijacked too much, but I don’t mind other manips being posted in this thread.

H-Less Perv Side

Postby H-Less Perv Side » Fri Apr 02, 2021 10:05 pm

Oh boy, another manip done on my own time! It seems Pyra has gotten herself stuck in some lava. Now she’s a Pyra in lava! .............that didn’t sound quite right...

Black Clay Lord

Postby Black Clay Lord » Sat Apr 03, 2021 4:17 am

Melony on my brain again. Asking for thigh to chin deep sinks of her in mud & quicksnow. Extra sexy if possible.
There is but one certainty - every end marks a new beginning. "—and methodically knocking peoples' hats off. Then I account it high time to get to sea as soon as I ca—"

H-Less Perv Side

Postby H-Less Perv Side » Sun Apr 04, 2021 9:40 pm

Black Clay Lord wrote:Melony on my brain again. Asking for thigh to chin deep sinks of her in mud & quicksnow. Extra sexy if possible.

I’m getting the feeling Melony might be one of your favorite characters, to say the least. 8-)

Anyway, the request is complete! This post will have the mud part, and I’m sure you know where the quicksnow part will be.

Return to “Manipulations”