Making Fakes? Post Them Here!

Which depth of these is best?

Butt deep
10%
Crotch deep
27%
Hip deep
13%
THESE ANSWERS ARE BASICALLY THE SAME DEPTH!!
50%

Total votes: 183

SinkerCutie

Re: The H-Less Manip Thread

Postby SinkerCutie » Sun Mar 28, 2021 5:15 am

H-Less Perv Side wrote:
SinkerCutie wrote:Any chance of a sequence with sinking Metallia in a swamp, rising back up afterwards?

The chance is good, and the request is complete! I guess she must be a swamp witch.... oh right, she already is.

Nice! Are there any swamp backgrounds with green quicksand, by any chance?

H-Less Perv Side
Location: New York State (I live in a small town, so no, not New York City.)

Postby H-Less Perv Side » Mon Mar 29, 2021 12:46 am

SinkerCutie wrote:
H-Less Perv Side wrote:
SinkerCutie wrote:Any chance of a sequence with sinking Metallia in a swamp, rising back up afterwards?

The chance is good, and the request is complete! I guess she must be a swamp witch.... oh right, she already is.

I had not made a Metallia manip with said backgrounds at the time, but since I do have a swamp background with greenish quicksand, I put together another manip of Metallia using exactly that.

......I hope I didn’t misinterpret the post. :?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dern equipment limitations!

SinkerCutie

Postby SinkerCutie » Mon Mar 29, 2021 5:41 am

H-Less Perv Side wrote:
SinkerCutie wrote:
H-Less Perv Side wrote:

I had not made a Metallia manip with said backgrounds at the time, but since I do have a swamp background with greenish quicksand, I put together another manip of Metallia using exactly that.

......I hope I didn’t misinterpret the post. :?

Actually, that surpassed my expectations! Thanks!

4Bs

Postby 4Bs » Tue Mar 30, 2021 1:42 pm

How about making a thigh deep manip of this lady? Credits to EdGranger317.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I have a dream.

And that is for women dressed in bikinis twerking in quicksand/mud!

Black Clay Lord

Postby Black Clay Lord » Tue Mar 30, 2021 3:24 pm

Asking for a sink in swamp mud involving Lyn & Camilla. This time start with the thighs, then go down to the chin.
There is but one certainty - every end marks a new beginning. "—and methodically knocking peoples' hats off. Then I account it high time to get to sea as soon as I ca—"

H-Less Perv Side

Postby H-Less Perv Side » Wed Mar 31, 2021 11:28 pm

4Bs wrote:How about making a thigh deep manip of this lady? Credits to EdGranger317.

This request is complete! Unfortunately, my witty side is on break... or something, I don’t know. I’m missing my witty retorts about this one.

H-Less Perv Side

Postby H-Less Perv Side » Wed Mar 31, 2021 11:30 pm

Black Clay Lord wrote:Asking for a sink in swamp mud involving Lyn & Camilla. This time start with the thighs, then go down to the chin.

Request complete! Something something Camilla something Lyn something something!

But really, I hope this satisfies!

SinkerCutie

Postby SinkerCutie » Thu Apr 01, 2021 7:18 am

This is no April Fools joke. I wish to see Emma Sharp from Jungle Girl and the Lost Island of the Dinosaurs happily sinking in quicksand if possible. If not, I'll take Mii from Jungle de Ikou instead.

Black Clay Lord

Postby Black Clay Lord » Thu Apr 01, 2021 6:01 pm

H-Less Perv Side wrote:
Black Clay Lord wrote:Asking for a sink in swamp mud involving Lyn & Camilla. This time start with the thighs, then go down to the chin.

Request complete! Something something Camilla something Lyn something something!

But really, I hope this satisfies!

Perfection! Thanks.
There is but one certainty - every end marks a new beginning. "—and methodically knocking peoples' hats off. Then I account it high time to get to sea as soon as I ca—"

quicksand3D

Postby quicksand3D » Thu Apr 01, 2021 8:10 pm

SinkerCutie wrote:This is no April Fools joke. I wish to see Emma Sharp from Jungle Girl and the Lost Island of the Dinosaurs happily sinking in quicksand if possible. If not, I'll take Mii from Jungle de Ikou instead.

No fools pitied - at your service. ~ Infact I worked at the Co. who produced the US version DVD for Jungle de Ikou :D

Return to “Manipulations”