Making Fakes? Post Them Here!

Which depth of these is best?

Butt deep
10%
Crotch deep
27%
Hip deep
13%
THESE ANSWERS ARE BASICALLY THE SAME DEPTH!!
50%

Total votes: 183

SinkerCutie

Re: The H-Less Manip Thread

Postby SinkerCutie » Mon Jan 04, 2021 2:20 am

H-Less Perv Side wrote:
SinkerCutie wrote:
H-Less Perv Side wrote:
SinkerCutie wrote:Any chance you could sink some of the Sailor Moon cuties?

I apologize about the top of the head with this one, but for my first post of 2021, I have made a manip of Sailor Jupiter. And she’s either looking really scared or excited.

Nice! You sunk my second favorite of them! Anyway, I say she looks excited. I think that the Sailor Scouts would lean more towards pleasure, especially Jupiter and Venus. Speaking of Venus, could you sink her, too?

And another Sailor Scout seems to have found her way to sinking! Request complete!

Nice! My favorite of the group and she loves it! Thanks! Could you have both Jupiter and Venus sink in bikinis?

DJlurker

Postby DJlurker » Mon Jan 04, 2021 9:04 pm

Could you sink her up to her cleavage, please?
https://safebooru.donmai.us/posts/4278118

H-Less Perv Side
Location: New York State (I live in a small town, so no, not New York City.)

Postby H-Less Perv Side » Mon Jan 04, 2021 9:09 pm

SinkerCutie wrote:
H-Less Perv Side wrote:
SinkerCutie wrote:
H-Less Perv Side wrote:

I apologize about the top of the head with this one, but for my first post of 2021, I have made a manip of Sailor Jupiter. And she’s either looking really scared or excited.

Nice! You sunk my second favorite of them! Anyway, I say she looks excited. I think that the Sailor Scouts would lean more towards pleasure, especially Jupiter and Venus. Speaking of Venus, could you sink her, too?

And another Sailor Scout seems to have found her way to sinking! Request complete!

Nice! My favorite of the group and she loves it! Thanks! Could you have both Jupiter and Venus sink in bikinis?

Request complete! They’re probably going to need help on get- they’re not interested in getting out? Well then.

Credit to jchoy for the pics used.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dern equipment limitations!

SinkerCutie

Postby SinkerCutie » Tue Jan 05, 2021 5:06 pm

H-Less Perv Side wrote:
SinkerCutie wrote:
H-Less Perv Side wrote:
SinkerCutie wrote:
H-Less Perv Side wrote:

Request complete! They’re probably going to need help on get- they’re not interested in getting out? Well then.

Credit to jchoy for the pics used.

Lovely...thanks!

OBI-wan

Postby OBI-wan » Wed Jan 06, 2021 9:55 am

Chest deep to complete submergence In the same quicksand as before please
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Who's the more foolish, the fool, or the fool who follows him?"

H-Less Perv Side

Postby H-Less Perv Side » Wed Jan 06, 2021 11:22 pm

Black Clay Lord wrote:Opening up the quicksand gate to see Murasaki & Imu sink butt deep, then boob deep, in jungle quicksand & clay. Then throw Miyabi in with those two for a sink in swamp mud & tar. Same depths.

DJlurker wrote:Could you sink her up to her cleavage, please?

OBI-wan wrote:Chest deep to complete submergence In the same quicksand as before please

I’m getting a bit behind on requests, aren’t I? Well, I think I’m caught up now! It will take a few posts to get them all posted though. Here’s the first four manips of Back Clay Lord’s request!

H-Less Perv Side

Postby H-Less Perv Side » Wed Jan 06, 2021 11:24 pm

And here’s the rest of Black Clay Lord’s request as well as DJLurker’s request!

H-Less Perv Side

Postby H-Less Perv Side » Wed Jan 06, 2021 11:26 pm

And finally, Obi-Wan’s request! Whew! I think I’m caught up for now.

Black Clay Lord

Postby Black Clay Lord » Thu Jan 07, 2021 6:03 pm

H-Less Perv Side wrote:
Black Clay Lord wrote:Opening up the quicksand gate to see Murasaki & Imu sink butt deep, then boob deep, in jungle quicksand & clay. Then throw Miyabi in with those two for a sink in swamp mud & tar. Same depths.

DJlurker wrote:Could you sink her up to her cleavage, please?

OBI-wan wrote:Chest deep to complete submergence In the same quicksand as before please

I’m getting a bit behind on requests, aren’t I? Well, I think I’m caught up now! It will take a few posts to get them all posted though. Here’s the first four manips of Back Clay Lord’s request!

Looks really great. Thanks for this.
There is but one certainty - every end marks a new beginning. "—and methodically knocking peoples' hats off. Then I account it high time to get to sea as soon as I ca—"

Black Clay Lord

Postby Black Clay Lord » Thu Jan 07, 2021 6:04 pm

H-Less Perv Side wrote:And here’s the rest of Black Clay Lord’s request as well as DJLurker’s request!

Thanks again, man.
There is but one certainty - every end marks a new beginning. "—and methodically knocking peoples' hats off. Then I account it high time to get to sea as soon as I ca—"

Return to “Manipulations”