Making Fakes? Post Them Here!

Which depth of these is best?

Butt deep
10%
Crotch deep
27%
Hip deep
13%
THESE ANSWERS ARE BASICALLY THE SAME DEPTH!!
50%

Total votes: 183

SinkerCutie

Re: The H-Less Manip Thread

Postby SinkerCutie » Wed Dec 30, 2020 5:24 am

H-Less Perv Side wrote:
SinkerCutie wrote:
H-Less Perv Side wrote:
SinkerCutie wrote:
H-Less Perv Side wrote:
SinkerCutie wrote:So...could you do some pics like that?

I may do more sometime, but I only have one manip like this to show at the moment.

In this one, Rainbow Mika is currently at the depth she’s looking for, but she had to kneel into nearly a sitting position to get there, and she wanted to be at that depth standing upright. Now she’s not too happy.

Nice. Could you have one with Aoi Asahina angry that she's only kneedeep?

Request complete!

.....well, I wouldn’t expect one to be too happy with stopping at knee deep when they wanted butt deep.... minimum. She probably wouldn’t have minded going even deeper, to say the least, but alas. The pit is only letting her sink to her knees this time......... and some shmuck ate the last donut.

"Darn it, Miu! You call this quicksand? It's barely even a puddle! I'll make you pay for tricking me!"

As a continuation, could you have Miu Iruma scared and boobdeep while Aoi is also boobdeep but happy? I'd like the same background. The idea is that the quicksand was just dormant. Something Miu didn't know.

Oh noes! It seems Miu was forced into the pit, and the pit woke up from its slumber. Now Miu is getting a bit scared as she’s wondering what Hina has on her mind now that they’re both stuck deep.

"Looks like I was wrong, Miu. Thank you for leading me here. Though I don't approve of you tricking me or stealing my donuts. Guess this is karma for you."

"What...what are you going to do to me?"

"Oh, nothing. Not yet, anyway. I'm having too much fun..."

'Phew...close call...'

Thanks for this.

H-Less Perv Side
Location: New York State (I live in a small town, so no, not New York City.)

Postby H-Less Perv Side » Wed Dec 30, 2020 8:22 pm

Black Clay Lord wrote:I've been playing Indivisible recently. Let's see Ajna sinking butt deep, then boob deep in jungle quicksand, and then swamp quicksand.

Then please to be sinking Thorani in mud & clay. Same depths.

Okeydokey! Now, this set will be more than five attachments, so I’ll split them into two posts.

Here are the Ajna manips! If you’re wondering, the difference in placements in the first two is intentional. I wanted to make it look as though she ventured into a deeper spot.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dern equipment limitations!

H-Less Perv Side

Postby H-Less Perv Side » Wed Dec 30, 2020 8:29 pm

And here are the Thorani manips! If you noticed the similarities between the poses on the butt deep ones, it’s because I used the same pic for both of those manips.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Black Clay Lord

Postby Black Clay Lord » Thu Dec 31, 2020 6:31 pm

H-Less Perv Side wrote:
Black Clay Lord wrote:I've been playing Indivisible recently. Let's see Ajna sinking butt deep, then boob deep in jungle quicksand, and then swamp quicksand.

Then please to be sinking Thorani in mud & clay. Same depths.

Okeydokey! Now, this set will be more than five attachments, so I’ll split them into two posts.

Here are the Ajna manips! If you’re wondering, the difference in placements in the first two is intentional. I wanted to make it look as though she ventured into a deeper spot.

Thanks a million. All look good.
There is but one certainty - every end marks a new beginning. "—and methodically knocking peoples' hats off. Then I account it high time to get to sea as soon as I ca—"

Black Clay Lord

Postby Black Clay Lord » Thu Dec 31, 2020 6:33 pm

H-Less Perv Side wrote:And here are the Thorani manips! If you noticed the similarities between the poses on the butt deep ones, it’s because I used the same pic for both of those manips.

Reuse and recycle, eh? Makes no difference to me. Good work as always.
There is but one certainty - every end marks a new beginning. "—and methodically knocking peoples' hats off. Then I account it high time to get to sea as soon as I ca—"

SinkerCutie

Postby SinkerCutie » Thu Dec 31, 2020 11:19 pm

Any chance you could sink some of the Sailor Moon cuties?

H-Less Perv Side

Postby H-Less Perv Side » Sat Jan 02, 2021 2:32 am

SinkerCutie wrote:Any chance you could sink some of the Sailor Moon cuties?

I apologize about the top of the head with this one, but for my first post of 2021, I have made a manip of Sailor Jupiter. And she’s either looking really scared or excited.

SinkerCutie

Postby SinkerCutie » Sun Jan 03, 2021 12:56 am

H-Less Perv Side wrote:

I apologize about the top of the head with this one, but for my first post of 2021, I have made a manip of Sailor Jupiter. And she’s either looking really scared or excited.

Nice! You sunk my second favorite of them! Anyway, I say she looks excited. I think that the Sailor Scouts would lean more towards pleasure, especially Jupiter and Venus. Speaking of Venus, could you sink her, too?

H-Less Perv Side

Postby H-Less Perv Side » Sun Jan 03, 2021 5:48 am

SinkerCutie wrote:
H-Less Perv Side wrote:

Nice! You sunk my second favorite of them! Anyway, I say she looks excited. I think that the Sailor Scouts would lean more towards pleasure, especially Jupiter and Venus. Speaking of Venus, could you sink her, too?

And another Sailor Scout seems to have found her way to sinking! Request complete!

Black Clay Lord

Postby Black Clay Lord » Sun Jan 03, 2021 8:46 pm

Opening up the quicksand gate to see Murasaki & Imu sink butt deep, then boob deep, in jungle quicksand & clay. Then throw Miyabi in with those two for a sink in swamp mud & tar. Same depths.

Return to “Manipulations”