Making Fakes? Post Them Here!

Which depth of these is best?

Butt deep
10%
Crotch deep
27%
Hip deep
13%
THESE ANSWERS ARE BASICALLY THE SAME DEPTH!!
50%

Total votes: 183

H-Less Perv Side
Location: New York State (I live in a small town, so no, not New York City.)

Re: The H-Less Manip Thread

Postby H-Less Perv Side » Fri Aug 13, 2021 9:11 am

Black Clay Lord wrote:
H-Less Perv Side wrote:
Black Clay Lord wrote:Can you sink Elphelt in those same poses alongside Millia Rage in a pond of quickmud?

Request complete! The two of them are sure settling in the mire!

Thanks a million, man. Now sink them together from thigh to boob deep in red clay please.

Well, I’m not completely sure if the background I found was a great fit, but I had to find something. Request complete, even if I made them taller in the last two than I did in the first. Whoops. :oops:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dern equipment limitations!

Black Clay Lord

Postby Black Clay Lord » Fri Aug 13, 2021 3:48 pm

H-Less Perv Side wrote:
Black Clay Lord wrote:
H-Less Perv Side wrote:
Black Clay Lord wrote:Can you sink Elphelt in those same poses alongside Millia Rage in a pond of quickmud?

Thanks a million, man. Now sink them together from thigh to boob deep in red clay please.

Well, I’m not completely sure if the background I found was a great fit, but I had to find something. Request complete, even if I made them taller in the last two than I did in the first. Whoops. :oops:

Doesn't matter to me. Thanks a bunch regardless. Up for a 3rd & final sink with these two for the time being? If so... Tar this time at these depths.
There is but one certainty - every end marks a new beginning. "—and methodically knocking peoples' hats off. Then I account it high time to get to sea as soon as I ca—"

SinkerCutie

Postby SinkerCutie » Fri Aug 13, 2021 9:16 pm

Could you have a sequence with Shantae sinking in that golf quicksand? Fortunately, the quicksand pit won't take its victims under...which is probably why the higher-ups didn't do anything about it.

4Bs

Postby 4Bs » Sat Aug 14, 2021 7:12 am

Can we have a jungle sink with this lady's bum nearly touching the surface?

Character is Keqing from Genshin Impact btw.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I have a dream.

And that is for women dressed in bikinis twerking in quicksand/mud!

H-Less Perv Side

Postby H-Less Perv Side » Mon Aug 16, 2021 5:59 am

Black Clay Lord wrote:
H-Less Perv Side wrote:
Black Clay Lord wrote:
H-Less Perv Side wrote:

Doesn't matter to me. Thanks a bunch regardless. Up for a 3rd & final sink with these two for the time being? If so... Tar this time at these depths.

Yeah, I was up for it. Request complete once again!

H-Less Perv Side

Postby H-Less Perv Side » Mon Aug 16, 2021 6:00 am

SinkerCutie wrote:Could you have a sequence with Shantae sinking in that golf quicksand? Fortunately, the quicksand pit won't take its victims under...which is probably why the higher-ups didn't do anything about it.

I think Shantae might find a way to completely submerge sooner or later. Request complete!

H-Less Perv Side

Postby H-Less Perv Side » Mon Aug 16, 2021 6:03 am

4Bs wrote:Can we have a jungle sink with this lady's bum nearly touching the surface?

Character is Keqing from Genshin Impact btw.

Judging by the expression, I’m not sure if she’s mildly scared, entirely aroused, or attempting to seduce someone.... or maybe some combination of the three. Request complete!

Black Clay Lord

Postby Black Clay Lord » Mon Aug 16, 2021 5:35 pm

H-Less Perv Side wrote:
Black Clay Lord wrote:
H-Less Perv Side wrote:
Black Clay Lord wrote:
H-Less Perv Side wrote:

Yeah, I was up for it. Request complete once again!

Thanks a million.
There is but one certainty - every end marks a new beginning. "—and methodically knocking peoples' hats off. Then I account it high time to get to sea as soon as I ca—"

SinkerCutie

Postby SinkerCutie » Tue Aug 17, 2021 3:18 am

H-Less Perv Side wrote:
SinkerCutie wrote:Could you have a sequence with Shantae sinking in that golf quicksand? Fortunately, the quicksand pit won't take its victims under...which is probably why the higher-ups didn't do anything about it.

I think Shantae might find a way to completely submerge sooner or later. Request complete!

Thanks so much for this! Seems that no matter where she is, Shantae somehow finds a way to sink...

Speaking of which, could you do a sequence with her sinking in a quicksand carpet?

H-Less Perv Side

Postby H-Less Perv Side » Sat Aug 21, 2021 12:42 am

SinkerCutie wrote:
H-Less Perv Side wrote:

Thanks so much for this! Seems that no matter where she is, Shantae somehow finds a way to sink...

Speaking of which, could you do a sequence with her sinking in a quicksand carpet?

I don’t really have much in regards to carpet backgrounds. I actually had to find the one used here. Still, request complete! I wonder if it’s even that tough for her to get out of these traps at this point.

Return to “Manipulations”