Making Fakes? Post Them Here!

Which depth of these is best?

Butt deep
10%
Crotch deep
27%
Hip deep
13%
THESE ANSWERS ARE BASICALLY THE SAME DEPTH!!
50%

Total votes: 183

Black Clay Lord

Re: The H-Less Manip Thread

Postby Black Clay Lord » Sun Aug 08, 2021 5:53 pm

H-Less Perv Side wrote:
Black Clay Lord wrote:Just getting back on the Pauline sinks I had in mind. Throw her into quickmud, quickclay, and tar. All buttdeep.

As a side project: Ayaka & Nana Sunohara thigh to boob deep in quickmud.

Request complete! I say Pauline will be needing help to get out of the mire...... if she’s even trying to, that is.

Seems like she's in no hurry. Thanks, man.
There is but one certainty - every end marks a new beginning. "—and methodically knocking peoples' hats off. Then I account it high time to get to sea as soon as I ca—"

Black Clay Lord

Postby Black Clay Lord » Sun Aug 08, 2021 5:56 pm

H-Less Perv Side wrote:And of course, here’s the Ayaka and Nana Sunohara part of Black Clay Lord’s latest request!

Thanks a lot, man. Got their anime a couple days ago because these gals snagged my interest.
There is but one certainty - every end marks a new beginning. "—and methodically knocking peoples' hats off. Then I account it high time to get to sea as soon as I ca—"

H-Less Perv Side
Location: New York State (I live in a small town, so no, not New York City.)

Postby H-Less Perv Side » Sun Aug 08, 2021 10:21 pm

SinkerCutie wrote:
H-Less Perv Side wrote:
SinkerCutie wrote:Ooh...lovely...

Could you sink Peach, Daisy, Rosalina, and Pauline in some quicksand on a golf course? As usual, I'd like them to be happy.

I had to look for a suitable background to fit the request, as I forgot I had one at the time, but the request is still complete! All four of them seem to be settling in nicely.

Nice! This was inspired by the quicksand in the Balmy Dunes course of Mario Golf: Super Rush. Do you happen to have more golf quicksand?

Unfortunately, I do not have any more golf quicksand manips at the moment. I might make more sometime though.
Dern equipment limitations!

SinkerCutie

Postby SinkerCutie » Mon Aug 09, 2021 5:28 am

H-Less Perv Side wrote:
SinkerCutie wrote:
H-Less Perv Side wrote:

Could you sink Peach, Daisy, Rosalina, and Pauline in some quicksand on a golf course? As usual, I'd like them to be happy.

I had to look for a suitable background to fit the request, as I forgot I had one at the time, but the request is still complete! All four of them seem to be settling in nicely.

Nice! This was inspired by the quicksand in the Balmy Dunes course of Mario Golf: Super Rush. Do you happen to have more golf quicksand?

Unfortunately, I do not have any more golf quicksand manips at the moment. I might make more sometime though.

In that case, could you sink Elphelt from her feet to her boobs in that quicksand trap?

H-Less Perv Side

Postby H-Less Perv Side » Wed Aug 11, 2021 3:51 am

4Bs wrote:Care to give this lifeguard a thigh deep sink in a secluded beach spot? Let's just say she's got a secret hobby when she's not on duty.

As for why there is a shark, it's her "ride".

P.S. Credits to Spiz96

Request complete! She’d better be careful not to lose that “ride” if she wants to keep it longer.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

H-Less Perv Side

Postby H-Less Perv Side » Wed Aug 11, 2021 3:54 am

SinkerCutie wrote:
H-Less Perv Side wrote:
SinkerCutie wrote:
H-Less Perv Side wrote:

In that case, could you sink Elphelt from her feet to her boobs in that quicksand trap?

Request complete! Maybe the upkeep guys had better turn it back into a normal sand trap.......

....nah!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Black Clay Lord

Postby Black Clay Lord » Wed Aug 11, 2021 5:50 pm

Can you sink Elphelt in those same poses alongside Millia Rage in a pond of quickmud?

SinkerCutie

Postby SinkerCutie » Thu Aug 12, 2021 1:58 pm

H-Less Perv Side wrote:
SinkerCutie wrote:
H-Less Perv Side wrote:
SinkerCutie wrote:
H-Less Perv Side wrote:

Request complete! Maybe the upkeep guys had better turn it back into a normal sand trap.......

....nah!

Oh, Elphelt...you're too cute and innocent to leave out of quicksand...

H-Less Perv Side

Postby H-Less Perv Side » Thu Aug 12, 2021 9:22 pm

Black Clay Lord wrote:Can you sink Elphelt in those same poses alongside Millia Rage in a pond of quickmud?

Request complete! The two of them are sure settling in the mire!

Black Clay Lord

Postby Black Clay Lord » Fri Aug 13, 2021 12:21 am

H-Less Perv Side wrote:
Black Clay Lord wrote:Can you sink Elphelt in those same poses alongside Millia Rage in a pond of quickmud?

Request complete! The two of them are sure settling in the mire!

Thanks a million, man. Now sink them together from thigh to boob deep in red clay please.

Return to “Manipulations”