Making Fakes? Post Them Here!

Which depth of these is best?

Butt deep
10%
Crotch deep
27%
Hip deep
13%
THESE ANSWERS ARE BASICALLY THE SAME DEPTH!!
50%

Total votes: 183

Black Clay Lord

Re: The H-Less Manip Thread

Postby Black Clay Lord » Tue Apr 13, 2021 6:41 pm

H-Less Perv Side wrote:And here’s the swamp part of Black Clay Lord’s latest request!

Thanks a million. Now please to be feeding that marsh Senran girls Katsuragi & Murasaki. And the swamp should have Ageha & Ryoki. All same depths, but extra sexy, if possible.
There is but one certainty - every end marks a new beginning. "—and methodically knocking peoples' hats off. Then I account it high time to get to sea as soon as I ca—"

H-Less Perv Side
Location: New York State (I live in a small town, so no, not New York City.)

Postby H-Less Perv Side » Thu Apr 15, 2021 4:34 am

Black Clay Lord wrote:
H-Less Perv Side wrote:And here’s the swamp part of Black Clay Lord’s latest request!

Thanks a million. Now please to be feeding that marsh Senran girls Katsuragi & Murasaki. And the swamp should have Ageha & Ryoki. All same depths, but extra sexy, if possible.

The request is complete! Now here’s the Katsuragi and Murasaki part of it! The fourth manip is not really my best work, but I hope all of them satisfy all the same. I know Katsuragi’s having a good time, up to her typical antics and all.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dern equipment limitations!

SinkerCutie

Postby SinkerCutie » Thu Apr 15, 2021 4:36 am

Could you put the adorable Aoi Asahina, Chisa Yukizome, and Angie Yonaga in quicksand together? As usual, they're happy.

H-Less Perv Side

Postby H-Less Perv Side » Thu Apr 15, 2021 4:37 am

And here’s the Ageha and Ryoki part of Black Clay Lord’s latest request. But where did the gals get those “props”?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

H-Less Perv Side

Postby H-Less Perv Side » Thu Apr 15, 2021 5:12 am

SinkerCutie wrote:Could you put the adorable Aoi Asahina, Chisa Yukizome, and Angie Yonaga in quicksand together? As usual, they're happy.

At this point, Hina will likely have to sink herself a bit faster to submerge at the same time as Chisa and Angie, but all three will probably end up submerging before they get out of there.

Black Clay Lord

Postby Black Clay Lord » Thu Apr 15, 2021 8:25 pm

H-Less Perv Side wrote:
Black Clay Lord wrote:

The request is complete! Now here’s the Katsuragi and Murasaki part of it! The fourth manip is not really my best work, but I hope all of them satisfy all the same. I know Katsuragi’s having a good time, up to her typical antics and all.

Thanks so much. I'm pleased regardless.
There is but one certainty - every end marks a new beginning. "—and methodically knocking peoples' hats off. Then I account it high time to get to sea as soon as I ca—"

Black Clay Lord

Postby Black Clay Lord » Thu Apr 15, 2021 8:27 pm

H-Less Perv Side wrote:And here’s the Ageha and Ryoki part of Black Clay Lord’s latest request. But where did the gals get those “props”?

Much obliged. Now have Ryoki sink alone, same depths, in jungle quicksand. Same with Ageha, but in brown clay.

SinkerCutie

Postby SinkerCutie » Thu Apr 15, 2021 11:13 pm

H-Less Perv Side wrote:
SinkerCutie wrote:Could you put the adorable Aoi Asahina, Chisa Yukizome, and Angie Yonaga in quicksand together? As usual, they're happy.

At this point, Hina will likely have to sink herself a bit faster to submerge at the same time as Chisa and Angie, but all three will probably end up submerging before they get out of there.

They're all so cute...any chance they could be nude?

H-Less Perv Side

Postby H-Less Perv Side » Fri Apr 16, 2021 5:53 am

SinkerCutie wrote:
H-Less Perv Side wrote:

Hmm, the nude images weren’t as plentiful as I expected, (except for Hina that is, I didn’t even have to try to find one with her) but I managed to find some with mild to moderate effort. More sinking of these three is complete .....at exactly the same quicksand pit.

SinkerCutie

Postby SinkerCutie » Sat Apr 17, 2021 4:19 am

H-Less Perv Side wrote:
SinkerCutie wrote:
H-Less Perv Side wrote:

Hmm, the nude images weren’t as plentiful as I expected, (except for Hina that is, I didn’t even have to try to find one with her) but I managed to find some with mild to moderate effort. More sinking of these three is complete .....at exactly the same quicksand pit.

Even better than the last one! Now...how about a sequence of them sinking?

Return to “Manipulations”