Making Fakes? Post Them Here!

Which depth of these is best?

Butt deep
10%
Crotch deep
27%
Hip deep
13%
THESE ANSWERS ARE BASICALLY THE SAME DEPTH!!
50%

Total votes: 183

H-Less Perv Side
Location: New York State (I live in a small town, so no, not New York City.)

Re: The H-Less Manip Thread

Postby H-Less Perv Side » Sat Apr 17, 2021 6:20 am

SinkerCutie wrote:
H-Less Perv Side wrote:
SinkerCutie wrote:
H-Less Perv Side wrote:
SinkerCutie wrote:Could you put the adorable Aoi Asahina, Chisa Yukizome, and Angie Yonaga in quicksand together? As usual, they're happy.

At this point, Hina will likely have to sink herself a bit faster to submerge at the same time as Chisa and Angie, but all three will probably end up submerging before they get out of there.

They're all so cute...any chance they could be nude?

Hmm, the nude images weren’t as plentiful as I expected, (except for Hina that is, I didn’t even have to try to find one with her) but I managed to find some with mild to moderate effort. More sinking of these three is complete .....at exactly the same quicksand pit.

Even better than the last one! Now...how about a sequence of them sinking?

I figured it would be rather hard to find the right nude pics of Chisa or Angie for a nude sequence, but a manip sequence has still been completed! And do not worry, I didn’t forget about Hina either.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dern equipment limitations!

SinkerCutie

Postby SinkerCutie » Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:50 am

H-Less Perv Side wrote:
SinkerCutie wrote:
H-Less Perv Side wrote:
SinkerCutie wrote:
H-Less Perv Side wrote:
SinkerCutie wrote:Could you put the adorable Aoi Asahina, Chisa Yukizome, and Angie Yonaga in quicksand together? As usual, they're happy.

At this point, Hina will likely have to sink herself a bit faster to submerge at the same time as Chisa and Angie, but all three will probably end up submerging before they get out of there.

Hmm, the nude images weren’t as plentiful as I expected, (except for Hina that is, I didn’t even have to try to find one with her) but I managed to find some with mild to moderate effort. More sinking of these three is complete .....at exactly the same quicksand pit.

I figured it would be rather hard to find the right nude pics of Chisa or Angie for a nude sequence, but a manip sequence has still been completed! And do not worry, I didn’t forget about Hina either.

So lovely...thanks. Now...could you do Hina by herself and nude in a jungle quicksand sequence, resurfacing at the end?

4Bs

Postby 4Bs » Wed Apr 21, 2021 2:40 pm

Think you could have Azur Lane's Zara and Pola sinking side by side in quicksand? The scenario is that Zara (the redhead) is introducing her friend to the allure of sinking.

Have Zara get thigh deep and pressing her palms on the ground while Pola's butt is bobbing on the surface.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I have a dream.

And that is for women dressed in bikinis twerking in quicksand/mud!

H-Less Perv Side

Postby H-Less Perv Side » Thu Apr 22, 2021 8:44 am

SinkerCutie wrote:
H-Less Perv Side wrote:
SinkerCutie wrote:
H-Less Perv Side wrote:
SinkerCutie wrote:
H-Less Perv Side wrote:

So lovely...thanks. Now...could you do Hina by herself and nude in a jungle quicksand sequence, resurfacing at the end?

Request complete! Now how did Hina find those donuts under there?

H-Less Perv Side

Postby H-Less Perv Side » Thu Apr 22, 2021 8:47 am

4Bs wrote:Think you could have Azur Lane's Zara and Pola sinking side by side in quicksand? The scenario is that Zara (the redhead) is introducing her friend to the allure of sinking.

Have Zara get thigh deep and pressing her palms on the ground while Pola's butt is bobbing on the surface.

Request complete! I wonder if the sinking will make Pola return.

SinkerCutie

Postby SinkerCutie » Thu Apr 22, 2021 10:46 pm

H-Less Perv Side wrote:
SinkerCutie wrote:
H-Less Perv Side wrote:
SinkerCutie wrote:
H-Less Perv Side wrote:
SinkerCutie wrote:They're all so cute...any chance they could be nude?

Request complete! Now how did Hina find those donuts under there?

Perhaps they were her hidden stash. Either way, she is so cute in there...thanks!

4Bs

Postby 4Bs » Fri Apr 23, 2021 11:41 am

H-Less Perv Side wrote:
4Bs wrote:Think you could have Azur Lane's Zara and Pola sinking side by side in quicksand? The scenario is that Zara (the redhead) is introducing her friend to the allure of sinking.

Lovely! Thanks!

Now, how about having this biker girl get that rump moving in another pit?

Character is IP: Masquerena from the Yu-Gi-Oh card game.
I have a dream.

And that is for women dressed in bikinis twerking in quicksand/mud!

H-Less Perv Side

Postby H-Less Perv Side » Sat Apr 24, 2021 11:05 am

4Bs wrote:
H-Less Perv Side wrote:

Lovely! Thanks!

Now, how about having this biker girl get that rump moving in another pit?

Character is IP: Masquerena from the Yu-Gi-Oh card game.

She’s really getting stuck now! Request complete!

Black Clay Lord

Postby Black Clay Lord » Sat Apr 24, 2021 4:54 pm

Did you forget about my solo Ryoki & Ageha requests?
There is but one certainty - every end marks a new beginning. "—and methodically knocking peoples' hats off. Then I account it high time to get to sea as soon as I ca—"

SinkerCutie

Postby SinkerCutie » Sat Apr 24, 2021 11:18 pm

Could you have a sequence with a lifeguard sinking happily in beach quicksand?
Last edited by SinkerCutie on Sun Apr 25, 2021 11:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Manipulations”