Making Fakes? Post Them Here!

Which depth of these is best?

Butt deep
10%
Crotch deep
27%
Hip deep
13%
THESE ANSWERS ARE BASICALLY THE SAME DEPTH!!
50%

Total votes: 183

H-Less Perv Side
Location: New York State (I live in a small town, so no, not New York City.)

Re: The H-Less Manip Thread

Postby H-Less Perv Side » Sun Jul 25, 2021 11:42 pm

SinkerCutie wrote:
Black Clay Lord wrote:I'd like to see Nitocris sink alongside Mata Hari (Who's also in Fate/Grand Order) in that same jungle quicksand & tar pit from their butts to their chins.

Will you be fine if Shantae joins in the sinks?

Request complete! I hope this satisfies the both of you!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dern equipment limitations!

H-Less Perv Side

Postby H-Less Perv Side » Sun Jul 25, 2021 11:44 pm

And here’s the tar part of Black Clay Lord and SinkerCutie’s joint request! (....I think)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

H-Less Perv Side

Postby H-Less Perv Side » Mon Jul 26, 2021 1:46 am

SinkerCutie wrote:Could you have Lindsay from the Total Drama series happily sinking in the quicksand she was once in?

Well, I completed the request, but I wasn’t sure if I could use any good loopholes to post it here. There were some that I could have used, but I felt they were too murky of loopholes at this time. Maybe it’s me not knowing enough about the timeline of the series, even though I’d call myself a fan of it, but my mind got to me with this.

However, I have posted the manips (I made two manips for the request) on my DA page (this time, the DA initials mean my Deviantart page). I won’t link the page, but if you know my DA page, you can find it there.

For those who don’t know my DA page, try to find the watermark I use if you’re looking for the manips in this request.

I might post the request here at a later date if I get a better grip on the timeline of this series, but for now, it’s on my DA page.

H-Less Perv Side

Postby H-Less Perv Side » Mon Jul 26, 2021 1:59 am

Well, my previous post on this thread had my non-aggressive self feeling bad about only posting a request made here on another site, so I decided to post an impromptu Shantae manip that I just made to attempt to make up for that. Here it is, enjoy!

Black Clay Lord

Postby Black Clay Lord » Mon Jul 26, 2021 5:08 pm

H-Less Perv Side wrote:
SinkerCutie wrote:
Black Clay Lord wrote:I'd like to see Nitocris sink alongside Mata Hari (Who's also in Fate/Grand Order) in that same jungle quicksand & tar pit from their butts to their chins.

Thanks a million, man.
There is but one certainty - every end marks a new beginning. "—and methodically knocking peoples' hats off. Then I account it high time to get to sea as soon as I ca—"

Black Clay Lord

Postby Black Clay Lord » Mon Jul 26, 2021 5:09 pm

H-Less Perv Side wrote:And here’s the tar part of Black Clay Lord and SinkerCutie’s joint request! (....I think)

Thanks.
There is but one certainty - every end marks a new beginning. "—and methodically knocking peoples' hats off. Then I account it high time to get to sea as soon as I ca—"

SinkerCutie

Postby SinkerCutie » Mon Jul 26, 2021 11:06 pm

H-Less Perv Side wrote:
SinkerCutie wrote:Could you have Lindsay from the Total Drama series happily sinking in the quicksand she was once in?

Well, I completed the request, but I wasn’t sure if I could use any good loopholes to post it here. There were some that I could have used, but I felt they were too murky of loopholes at this time. Maybe it’s me not knowing enough about the timeline of the series, even though I’d call myself a fan of it, but my mind got to me with this.

However, I have posted the manips (I made two manips for the request) on my DA page (this time, the DA initials mean my Deviantart page). I won’t link the page, but if you know my DA page, you can find it there.

For those who don’t know my DA page, try to find the watermark I use if you’re looking for the manips in this request.

I might post the request here at a later date if I get a better grip on the timeline of this series, but for now, it’s on my DA page.

Thanks for the request.
H-Less Perv Side wrote:
SinkerCutie wrote:

Such cuteness...thank you for adding in Shantae.
H-Less Perv Side wrote:Well, my previous post on this thread had my non-aggressive self feeling bad about only posting a request made here on another site, so I decided to post an impromptu Shantae manip that I just made to attempt to make up for that. Here it is, enjoy!

That's lovely! Could you make a sequence of Shantae in that quicksand?

master3

Postby master3 » Tue Jul 27, 2021 5:33 am

What is with everyone's obsession with Shantae? I'm very sick and tired of seeing her all the time in this thread!

Black Clay Lord

Postby Black Clay Lord » Tue Jul 27, 2021 6:07 am

Asking now for a sink involving Ageha & Matsuri from Senran Kagura, stuck in clay, to the usual butt to chin depths.

Secondly: Nessa & Bea; same depths, but in marsh mud.

Boggyhoo

Postby Boggyhoo » Tue Jul 27, 2021 1:34 pm

master3 wrote:What is with everyone's obsession with Shantae? I'm very sick and tired of seeing her all the time in this thread!

Ha! And the jerk circle gets one more.

BH

Return to “Manipulations”