Making Fakes? Post Them Here!

Which depth of these is best?

Butt deep
10%
Crotch deep
27%
Hip deep
13%
THESE ANSWERS ARE BASICALLY THE SAME DEPTH!!
50%

Total votes: 183

H-Less Perv Side
Location: New York State (I live in a small town, so no, not New York City.)

Re: The H-Less Manip Thread

Postby H-Less Perv Side » Tue Jan 21, 2020 4:33 am

I’ll get this out there now. I might be slower getting to requests than usual for a few months. Yet another college semester (my second semester of my college senior year) is starting for me, and it’ll cut into my time for manipulations again. Now, onto the feature manip.

Black Clay Lord wrote:I cannot help but think of some of the ladies of Huniepop being sinkable, like Jessie Maye, and Tiffany Maye, to name a few.

Hmm. I didn’t even know of this franchise before this request. It turned into a twofer. Here you go!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dern equipment limitations!

cbqdbq

Postby cbqdbq » Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:39 am

what does the H mean in H-less?
cbqdbq
compeled by qs, demies by qs

H-Less Perv Side

Postby H-Less Perv Side » Tue Jan 21, 2020 3:35 pm

cbqdbq wrote:what does the H mean in H-less?

The H-Less part of my username is an abbreviation for Horrorless. It’s a username I came up with for my YouTube channel in 2012, and that name has stuck with me ever since. The Perv Side part was added for this site when I officially registered my account here, as I tend to not upload anything Quicksand or fetish related to my YouTube channel; it’s mostly gaming related videos on there.

Now, to keep this post at least somewhat on topic with quicksand, I present this manip of Korra.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Black Clay Lord

Postby Black Clay Lord » Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:57 pm

H-Less Perv Side wrote:I’ll get this out there now. I might be slower getting to requests than usual for a few months. Yet another college semester (my second semester of my college senior year) is starting for me, and it’ll cut into my time for manipulations again. Now, onto the feature manip.

Black Clay Lord wrote:I cannot help but think of some of the ladies of Huniepop being sinkable, like Jessie Maye, and Tiffany Maye, to name a few.

Hmm. I didn’t even know of this franchise before this request. It turned into a twofer. Here you go!

Perfection as always.
There is but one certainty - every end marks a new beginning. "—and methodically knocking peoples' hats off. Then I account it high time to get to sea as soon as I ca—"

SinkerCutie

Postby SinkerCutie » Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:23 am

Nice. Oh, where's my request?

H-Less Perv Side

Postby H-Less Perv Side » Wed Jan 29, 2020 1:53 am

SinkerCutie wrote:Nice. Oh, where's my request?

Oh man, I can’t believe I let this one fall through the cracks! :oops: Sorry about that. On the bright side, my goof gave Aoi more time to enjoy the feeling.

SinkerCutie

Postby SinkerCutie » Wed Jan 29, 2020 9:16 pm

Such cuteness...thanks.

H-Less Perv Side

Postby H-Less Perv Side » Mon Feb 03, 2020 5:26 am

A Kalos beauty takes a stroll down a clearing, only to find out that the clearing has a big quicksand put in the middle. As the beauty sinks deeper, the quicksand looking to swallow her luscious backside, she begins to enjoy it. She catches the eye of a trainer, who then looks for something to get her out of the mire. However, the Beauty challenges her “rescuer” to a Pokémon battle. Will the trainer take the challenge now, or wait until they can get her out?

SinkerCutie

Postby SinkerCutie » Mon Feb 03, 2020 5:48 pm

Lovely...we need more sinking Trainers...

Black Clay Lord

Postby Black Clay Lord » Tue Feb 04, 2020 2:51 am

This is looking... SO GOOD! Except... Now I wanna see the plumpness that is Wicke & Melony sinking.
There is but one certainty - every end marks a new beginning. "—and methodically knocking peoples' hats off. Then I account it high time to get to sea as soon as I ca—"

Return to “Manipulations”