Making Fakes? Post Them Here!

Which depth of these is best?

Butt deep
10%
Crotch deep
27%
Hip deep
13%
THESE ANSWERS ARE BASICALLY THE SAME DEPTH!!
50%

Total votes: 183

Black Clay Lord

Re: The H-Less Manip Thread

Postby Black Clay Lord » Tue Aug 31, 2021 6:18 pm

I'm in the mood for some colored women sinking. 1st, please to be sinking Nabooru & Urbosa from thighs to boobs in gooey desert quicksand.

As for who else 2ndly... Feel free to surprise me, but place the mystery girl in quickmud; same depths.
There is but one certainty - every end marks a new beginning. "—and methodically knocking peoples' hats off. Then I account it high time to get to sea as soon as I ca—"

SinkerCutie

Postby SinkerCutie » Wed Sep 01, 2021 7:41 am

Black Clay Lord wrote:
H-Less Perv Side wrote:
Black Clay Lord wrote:
H-Less Perv Side wrote:
Black Clay Lord wrote:Please to be sinking Iris from Mega Man X4 thighs to boobs in quickmud. Then sink Cornelia from Fire Emblem 3 Houses, but make her go completely under.

Request complete! I’ve kind of powered through this. It’s not the request itself that’s getting me slow, don’t worry!

Is not bad regardless. She also has a swimsuit variant I hear. How's about trying to sink that on the beach, eh?

SinkerCutie wrote:
H-Less Perv Side wrote:
Black Clay Lord wrote:Please to be sinking Iris from Mega Man X4 thighs to boobs in quickmud. Then sink Cornelia from Fire Emblem 3 Houses, but make her go completely under.

Request complete! I’ve kind of powered through this. It’s not the request itself that’s getting me slow, don’t worry!

Iris is such a cutie...any chance of a sequence with her happily sinking in swamp quicksand?

Well, since both these requests were of the same character, I decided to put them in the same post. Requests complete!

Also, I was very tempted to make a “What am I fighting for” joke here.

Thanks a bunch for the Iris on the Beach. Now she just needs to convince Zero to get in there with her haha.

All I can say there is...good luck. She's going to need it.

Black Clay Lord

Postby Black Clay Lord » Tue Sep 07, 2021 11:14 pm

Sorry for the extra post, but I am wishing for Chirstina Cooper from Sonic X sinking in quickmud from butt to chin.
There is but one certainty - every end marks a new beginning. "—and methodically knocking peoples' hats off. Then I account it high time to get to sea as soon as I ca—"

H-Less Perv Side
Location: New York State (I live in a small town, so no, not New York City.)

Postby H-Less Perv Side » Fri Sep 10, 2021 2:29 am

Black Clay Lord wrote:Sorry for the extra post, but I am wishing for Chirstina Cooper from Sonic X sinking in quickmud from butt to chin.

Well, this girl was harder to find than I expected. I still managed to complete the request though! Here it is!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dern equipment limitations!

Black Clay Lord

Postby Black Clay Lord » Fri Sep 10, 2021 4:38 am

H-Less Perv Side wrote:
Black Clay Lord wrote:Sorry for the extra post, but I am wishing for Chirstina Cooper from Sonic X sinking in quickmud from butt to chin.

Well, this girl was harder to find than I expected. I still managed to complete the request though! Here it is!

Thanks, man. You get my Nabooru & Urbosa request, too?

And as for the mystery girl, I'll go ahead and reveal her to be Sichte Meister. From Rosenkreuzstilette.

SinkerCutie

Postby SinkerCutie » Fri Sep 10, 2021 7:11 am

Could you do a sequence of Najire Hado sinking?

H-Less Perv Side

Postby H-Less Perv Side » Tue Sep 14, 2021 4:15 pm

Black Clay Lord wrote:
H-Less Perv Side wrote:

And as for the mystery girl, I'll go ahead and reveal her to be Sichte Meister. From Rosenkreuzstilette.

I had not seen that one before working on the Sonic X one. I guess it fell slightly through the crack, but I was wondering why you were talking about an extra post.

Anyway, the request is complete now! Enjoy!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

H-Less Perv Side

Postby H-Less Perv Side » Tue Sep 14, 2021 4:17 pm

And here's the Sichte Meister part of Black Clay Lord's latest request!

H-Less Perv Side

Postby H-Less Perv Side » Wed Sep 15, 2021 2:23 am

SinkerCutie wrote:Could you do a sequence of Najire Hado sinking?

I checked the age on this girl, and I believe I can post the manip sequence here. Request complete!

Black Clay Lord

Postby Black Clay Lord » Wed Sep 15, 2021 5:36 am

H-Less Perv Side wrote:
Black Clay Lord wrote:
H-Less Perv Side wrote:

I had not seen that one before working on the Sonic X one. I guess it fell slightly through the crack, but I was wondering why you were talking about an extra post.

Anyway, the request is complete now! Enjoy!

Thanks a million for this.

Return to “Manipulations”