The H-Less Manip Thread - Non-Animated Edition

Making Fakes? Post Them Here!
H-Less Perv Side
Location: New York State (I live in a small town, so no, not New York City.)

Re: The H-Less Manip Thread - Non-Animated Edition

Postby H-Less Perv Side » Wed May 26, 2021 6:41 pm

4Bs wrote:Think you could have this model get thigh deep in a sand pit in the middle of a barren land? Also try adding an adhesion effect around her thighs to make it look like she's stuck in glue too.

Unfortunately, I don’t think I know how to add adhesion effects in mobile Photoshop Fix. I tried a twirling and smoothing thing, but I don’t think I succeeded. Otherwise, request complete!

When it comes to the pic, after I downloaded it, I looked at it and thought, “Wait, don’t I already have this pic?” I did, and I had it after searching for pics of this particular girl! (Too bad I have forgotten her name. :oops: )

I had been planning to make a butt deep manip of her for a while now, so I jumped at the chance and added it as a bonus manip! I hope it makes up for my lack of adhesion effect knowledge.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dern equipment limitations!

H-Less Perv Side

Postby H-Less Perv Side » Thu May 27, 2021 5:04 pm

OBI-wan wrote:As is to complete submergence In Hollywood quicksand please

Request complete! She’ll be sinking down and down.

...yeah, my witty side wasn’t feeling creative when making this post.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Fri May 28, 2021 11:48 am

would it be possible to do a 3 scene series with the great Emily Addison, start at this depth, then waist deep,then just as the quicksand reaches her bosom? :twisted:

IMG_1074Emily Addison.jpg
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

duuudeization

Postby duuudeization » Sun May 30, 2021 3:38 am

H-Less Perv Side wrote:
4Bs wrote:Think you could have this model get thigh deep in a sand pit in the middle of a barren land? Also try adding an adhesion effect around her thighs to make it look like she's stuck in glue too.

Unfortunately, I don’t think I know how to add adhesion effects in mobile Photoshop Fix. I tried a twirling and smoothing thing, but I don’t think I succeeded. Otherwise, request complete!

When it comes to the pic, after I downloaded it, I looked at it and thought, “Wait, don’t I already have this pic?” I did, and I had it after searching for pics of this particular girl! (Too bad I have forgotten her name. :oops: )

I had been planning to make a butt deep manip of her for a while now, so I jumped at the chance and added it as a bonus manip! I hope it makes up for my lack of adhesion effect knowledge.

Anastasia Kvitko?
Its all about peace and love and good happiness stuff

H-Less Perv Side

Postby H-Less Perv Side » Mon May 31, 2021 3:31 am

duuudeization wrote:
H-Less Perv Side wrote:

Anastasia Kvitko?

Oh yeah, that’s her name! Thank you!

MadMax359 wrote:would it be possible to do a 3 scene series with the great Emily Addison, start at this depth, then waist deep,then just as the quicksand reaches her bosom? :twisted:

And while I’m still making this post, I think I’ll post this request as I have it completed! Enjoy!

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Tue Jun 01, 2021 12:22 pm

thanks so much, excellent as always! :twisted:

OBI-wan

Postby OBI-wan » Fri Jun 04, 2021 4:19 am

A chest deep twofer in dry quicksand please
"Who's the more foolish, the fool, or the fool who follows him?"

H-Less Perv Side

Postby H-Less Perv Side » Wed Jun 09, 2021 5:33 pm

OBI-wan wrote:A chest deep twofer in dry quicksand please

Well, they’re both rather stuck at this point, considering the dryness of the quicksand. Request complete! It took longer than I anticipated to get to this, but I hope it’s worth it!

OBI-wan

Postby OBI-wan » Thu Jun 10, 2021 9:08 pm

Looking forward to Mckayla and Amanda when you get a chance.
"Who's the more foolish, the fool, or the fool who follows him?"

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Fri Jun 11, 2021 5:09 am

i loved your set with Emily Addison sinking in a 3 picture series, so i thought about another great model
Laura Lee can look so defiant and feisty, which i love
so i found 3 photos with the idea of deep/deeper/deepest... if that sounds feasible, please?

Laura Lee 1.jpg

Laura Lee 2.jpg

Laura Lee 3.jpg

i'm confident the other damsel behind her won't be a problem with your skill, but if it is i'll try again

Return to “Manipulations”