The H-Less Manip Thread - Non-Animated Edition

Making Fakes? Post Them Here!
4Bs

Re: The H-Less Manip Thread - Non-Animated Edition

Postby 4Bs » Fri Oct 21, 2022 7:54 am

Thanks for solving the issue.

I got another idea. Apparently, a female pair decided to set up their own booty pit in the middle of a sticky spot in the jungle. There will be a sign in front of the pit saying, "KEEP OUT. RESERVED FOR TWERKING"

Details are in the inlines. Looking forward to your response.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I have a dream.

And that is for women dressed in bikinis twerking in quicksand/mud!

OBI-wan

Postby OBI-wan » Tue Oct 25, 2022 6:24 am

As is to complete submersion in Hollywood quicksand please
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Who's the more foolish, the fool, or the fool who follows him?"

4Bs

Postby 4Bs » Sat Nov 05, 2022 9:22 am

H-Less Perv Side wrote:
4Bs wrote:Think you could have this model get thigh deep in a sand pit in the middle of a barren land? Also try adding an adhesion effect around her thighs to make it look like she's stuck in glue too.

Unfortunately, I don’t think I know how to add adhesion effects in mobile Photoshop Fix. I tried a twirling and smoothing thing, but I don’t think I succeeded. Otherwise, request complete!

When it comes to the pic, after I downloaded it, I looked at it and thought, “Wait, don’t I already have this pic?” I did, and I had it after searching for pics of this particular girl! (Too bad I have forgotten her name. :oops: )

I had been planning to make a butt deep manip of her for a while now, so I jumped at the chance and added it as a bonus manip! I hope it makes up for my lack of adhesion effect knowledge.

Hi, was wondering if you could also do a sequel to the desert manip of Anastasia Kvitko you did prior.

In the same desert background, put her thigh deep with her bum above the surface. The story is that she's pulled herself out of the quicksand a little and is hard at work extricating her supple features.
I have a dream.

And that is for women dressed in bikinis twerking in quicksand/mud!

OBI-wan

Postby OBI-wan » Fri Nov 11, 2022 10:29 pm

Looking forward to mine at your convenience. Thank you.
"Who's the more foolish, the fool, or the fool who follows him?"

Return to “Manipulations”