Various Damsel in Distress Images

Making Fakes? Post Them Here!
QSFan

Various Damsel in Distress Images

Postby QSFan » Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:29 pm

Although I'm scaling back the amount of fan fiction writing, I still have a significant queue of damsel-in-distress themed images that were originally intended to be illustration for those horror-themed stories. I will start posting them here for your viewing enjoyment. ;)

These first two images were intended to be a story about a haunted forest where vines snare the ladies and pull them into quicksand bogs. One of the characters was Kristine.
KristineVineAttack01.jpg

KristineVineAttack02.jpg

This was an unused image for Tourist Trap Remastered that I wrote almost a year ago. The scene idea was that Becky and Tyler are help captive again in the basement after being re-captured by the villain Slausen. While a nice image, it didn't fit the overall story when I finished writing it.
Becky_Tyler_captured.jpg

These images were for a potential horror story about a psycho who ensnares women and disposes them in quicksand. Although an interesting concept, the idea never fully developed.
Veronica_qsand01.jpg

Veronica_qsand02.jpg
Last edited by QSFan on Sun Apr 25, 2021 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

MadMax359

Re: Unused Damsel in Distress Images

Postby MadMax359 » Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:07 pm

those last 2 images are amazing! :twisted:
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

QSFan

Postby QSFan » Fri Apr 03, 2020 2:02 pm

This is another image for a story idea that was intended to be either a remake or prequel to the horror film Motel Hell featuring Scream Queens Tina Krause, Debbie D, and Violetta Storms getting bound and then buried in deep, thick mud. Unfortunately, the idea sort of fizzled after I wrote the first paragraph or two.
Tina_Debbie_Violetta_Trapped.jpg

This image was inspired by a horror/thriller film I saw where a stereotypical "psychopathic jerk ex-lover" goes after his former love and takes her and her friends captive at her beach house. I may actually develop it into an full fan fiction story and have the buried in sand scenes separate rather than having the heroines all together.
Clara_Chloe_Hannah_Buried.jpg

QSFan

Postby QSFan » Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:38 am

MadMax359 wrote:those last 2 images are amazing! :twisted:

Thanks! Glad that you like them. ;)

water_bug_62208

Postby water_bug_62208 » Sat Apr 04, 2020 7:38 am

The ones you did with Kristine being ensnared by the vines and slowly pulled into the mud are wonderful.

Love how you have her stuck knee-deep in the mud as the vines emerge to entangle her and pull her into the swamp in the first image. Love the depth and her facial expression in the second image as she grunts, groans, and STRAINS against the binding vine, frustrated and annoyed, trying to free her arms as she slowly slips deeper into the suction of the thick mud.

Thanks for sharing!

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:32 pm

now all you need is a 3 redheads story... maybe Darla Crane, Sasha Monet and Wednesday Harrington? :twisted:
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

QSFan

Postby QSFan » Sat Apr 04, 2020 6:38 pm

water_bug_62208 wrote:The ones you did with Kristine being ensnared by the vines and slowly pulled into the mud are wonderful.

Love how you have her stuck knee-deep in the mud as the vines emerge to entangle her and pull her into the swamp in the first image. Love the depth and her facial expression in the second image as she grunts, groans, and STRAINS against the binding vine, frustrated and annoyed, trying to free her arms as she slowly slips deeper into the suction of the thick mud.

Thanks for sharing!

Thank you for the kind words. The images came out well, but am still surprised that the fan fiction idea I started for it fizzled out.

QSFan

Postby QSFan » Sat Apr 04, 2020 6:42 pm

MadMax359 wrote:now all you need is a 3 redheads story... maybe Darla Crane, Sasha Monet and Wednesday Harrington? :twisted:

Interesting combination..and in hindsight I didn't realize until now that the previous two images were all brunette followed by all blonde. :D

I fondly remember Darla Crane to as early as her Harmony Concepts days...Sasha Monet and Wednesday Harrington were models that I saw periodically but were mostly under my radar as a fan. However, when did a precursory search I saw how active they were at one point.

So yes, you can expect a manipulation featuring them for his forum for you to enjoy. ;)

QSFan

Postby QSFan » Sat Apr 04, 2020 7:14 pm

An idea I danced around on and off for several weeks was a Tourist Trap Unrated Version where the original actresses were replaced with adult actresses with a blending of BDSM-themed imagery manipulated with film screenshot backgrounds. The idea never fully materialized (for now), but one of the image series that was developed was Kobe getting chased into quicksand by the villain and then getting wrapped up tight with tape afterwards came out pretty well.

Enjoy! ;)

QSFan

Postby QSFan » Sat Apr 04, 2020 10:23 pm

This is another set of unused damsel in distress images I created for a story featuring a model named Tamara that never fully developed. It was inspired by Michael Leach's quicksand vat photo sets where the damsel was lowered into it. In this case, it's a quicksand bog.

Enjoy! ;)
tamara_qsand01.jpg

tamara_qsand02.jpg

tamara_qsand03.jpg

tamara_qsand04.jpg

tamara_qsand05.jpg

Return to “Manipulations”